Synergy Iron Point
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
Travel Blogs from Folsom
- Not as naturalistic
- Less clean
- They want to sell to you/talk to you - you are an exotic person
- People get in your face
- No personal space
- Clean clothes, clean streets
- New buildings, things to ...
... my cousin right outside Sacremento, we discovered that they only live about 10 miles east of my cousin. Since I was so close I had to stop and see them.
We had a wonderful time visiting and had lunch poolside at their home. I enjoyed the day and look forward to seeing them in June when they travel to Washougal again. ...
... mountain ranges with millions of 50ft pine trees with a light covering of snow on the ground. The road wraps it self around the cliff edge and at one point on a ridge with Tahoe on both sides. It's pretty cool considering we were over 7,000 ft high. Nicko kindly stopped along the way to point out photo spots and interesting touristy things. We stopped off at Emerald Bay that over looked Lake Tahoe and went to another spot for sunset. Nicko and his mates are living in one of the ...
... giving out the t-shirts.
Whole blocks of the fair were set up for selling and we were offered the chance to buy a seven-ply steel kitchen set, a patented pillow (which looked like a normal pillow), and a whole host of other things, including a device you can attach to anything, and turn it into a speaker (including pizza boxes and water bottles), which I think is a great idea. Most wasn't too convincing though and my Franklin's, ...
... to the Mediterranean, planted in 1879
8. Montezuma Cypress – national tree of Mexico, planted in 1920
9. Dawn Redwood – the only deciduous redwood, it changes color through the seasons
10. Coast Redwood – state tree, the tallest recorded is 364 feet
11. Giant Sequoia – also the state tree, can have a girth of 79 feet
12. Seville Orange/Washington Navel Orange – ...