TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Cosmopolitan New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Historically IA now TE has always maintained that it is fundamental education for all. There was a clear separation between that idea and providing students with technical skills. It comes from this tradition that what manufacturing wanted was never the driver for TE.
... nor since. She emptied out my shampoo, testing it for narcotics, same went for my toothpaste and every other liquid or semi-liquid. I of course missed my connecting flight stressing me out, something I've now come to know and accept as commonplace now. Stressed, tired and I believe tearfull a woman finally walked me passed immigration whilst informing me that the airport was closing for the night. A young guy and I stand just outside the entrance, him settling on his suitcase preparing ...
... my shirt tail and undies were damp. Very squishy feet too. Wes was wearing his joggers so his feet got wet sooner than mine. At least we know the rain jackets are water proof. Note to self - buy waterproof over pants for next travels.
In the warmth of Central Station we started to dry out a little and we found somewhere to buy lunch. Settled for a hot dog from Frankies. The food hall area downstairs was very busy with ...
... 1:25pm - check into the amazing Marriott Marquis
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-in formation/travel/nycmq-new-york-marriot t- marquis/
2:00pm - grab my first NEW YORK CITY hot dog at a vendor ( cheap quick eats!!)
2:30pm - buy my ...
... as you go down underground and walk through cut off columns of the original tower. A wall border throughout the outer boarder of the museum describes the times leading up to the first plane strike and throughout the day from both rescue workers, pilots and air control, to the hijackers. It was fascinating. The last remaining concrete column is there, signed by the rescuers. This got an escort from the site the day it ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!