No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
I have finally arrived at JFK airport! After that 35hour flight I'm just so glad to be standing up, moving around and finally off my back side. Singapore Airlines seats were quiet spacious and I felt really comfortable through the whole flight. I tried some of their food and it was quite expensive for a small portion, I was pretty disappointed to be honest.
When I got my bags and got out of ...
... is nice if not a bit small for 3 people! We went to a deli for lunch then purchased a ticket for the Hop on Hop off bus. Took the Downtown route. We opted to stay on the bus and it took us about 3 hours. Unfortunately I had difficulties understanding the guide and he just pointed out sights by saying "over there". It would of helped if he said to the left or right! It was very sunny and very hot but we saw a ...
... for a rest before heading out to Chinatown for dinner. Chinatown is full of character, full of dodgy chinese stalls selling chinese ****. Same everywhere in the world I guess. A little bit dirtier and smellier. Just the way a Chinatown should be!
We had dinner in the Peking Duck House. Amazing. Its the real McCoy. Delicious and lots of it, such that we had to leave half of it behind.
Back on the subway and home.
... which was fine because I was annoyed by the cell phone chatter on the first train ride. I also planned to rest so that was OK initially. We were also far on the other side of the car from the restroom. This train made way more stops that the first one and it was so full that you couldn't get a lick of internet reception. My biggest complaint however on this ride was the TERRIBLE conductor. This guy was a total jackass. After 2.5 hours of riding ...
... s better to appoint brokerage firm. They are capable to provide clients in regular basis it’s your responsibility to choose from the best one. Undoubtedly, it is very hard to search on road to any brokerage firm so best way to search online. There are plenty of companies available online you can simply choose the company which is best suitable to you. Just make the right judgment and ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Cosmopolitan New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!