No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Cosmopolitan New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... her fingers onto her food.
Time to leave. There’s a lot of people here it’s probably better not messing with, but equally we’d like to come back sometime and try and get under the skin of New York. It’s definitely worth spending more time here.
We had a fabulous stay. By the end of it we were all exhausted I think. Our last morning before the flight we walked to the Natural History Museum but realised we didn’t have the time to ...
We have lots of exciting things planned for today! We are going to the financial history, Ellis Island to see the Statue of Liberty, and so many more exciting things. I am back! A foggy day, so we didn't see the Statue of Liberty. What we did do though is go over the Brooklyn bridge, ride the subway, and go to the 9/11 museum. We did loads of walking and we got a Broadway musical planned! The adventure has ...
... for our 5th anniversary! Walkes back through Times Square which was cool to see at night, all the bill boards and bright lights - very cool.
Day 2: Started the day at what became our local and daily breakfast fix at Lenox Coffee (60 West 129th St) with a coffee and garlic & herb cream cheese bagel - delsih! Then sights for the day; walked across Brooklyn Bridge - awesome views, got the East River ferry up to Williamsburg and went to the Smorgasburg Markets on the ...
... which meant you couldn't walk up around the concourses and this would be part of its appeal. We did however see the static displays of real art - i'm sure we would have enjoyed a display more. No photos allowed, except for in the lobby, which hopefully will show the concourses.
... all the while trying to remain healthy…. We tried, we really did, but with so many friends living or coming to visit NYC at this time our convictions were challenged….. Excellent!!
So how to cover off so many wondrous adventures and visitors?? How about I just cover one off one at a time? Happy with that… I promise not to bore you tooooooo much ha ha ha ha
NYC Brother from Another Mother
Coming back to NYC, I knew a good mate of ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!