TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Cosmopolitan New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... of fashion shops and the next turn is pretty low class.
Last year when we were here the 'highline' was being extended, so we decided to walk it again now that the new section is open. It now goes from11th to 34th Street, an extension of 4 streets.
The High Line is a 1.45 mile-long (2.33 km) linear park built in Manhattan on an elevated section of a disused New York Central Railway line, which used to service the meat packing area. ...
... and jumped up over
passes but it still took about an hour to get to Tribeca and our hotel
(The Cosmoplitan). We checked in to our tiny room with two twin beds
and then had a call from our good friend Gloria who dropped by to take
us for an amazing Northern Italian dinner very close. The food was
amazing and so the company. We laughted and shared stories of all our
travels. Gloria had just been to Viet Nam, Thailand and Malaysia. We ...
... saving our fingers), Christmas tree, and the set of NBC's Today show (we were a couple hours late to see them shooting the show). Walking around the corner, we then stopped by Nintendo World for a bit of nostalgia with Pokemon cards, Mario and friends, and Donkey Kong. We then walked through Times Square and watched many workers set up stages and practice the ball drop in preparation for New Years tomorrow. Continuing down Broadway, we then arrived at the ...
... York bagels for breakfast and Lisa acting as Santa’s Little Helper to hand out our pressies, we decided to walk off brekkie in Central Park. Seems like hundred’s of people had the same idea and it was full of people walking their Santa costume and reindeer ear adorned pooches and everyone in a very festive mood enjoying the scenery. After a wander past Belvedere Castle and John Lennon’s Imagine memorial, we stopped off at the garden pub for a bevvie and ...
A long walk from the office through the grand central to try this Italian restaurant food. The initial look at the entrance gave us a feeling that we have chosen a restaurant way above our budget, but then the chauffeur guided us to the entrance of the next building. The restaurant seemed quite crowded but still lively. Ordered an Italian pasta - was very good and a nice change from the salad routine. Also availed a 20% discount for everyone ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!