No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... evening, we took the short walk back down to Times Square. I was staggered to see that most stores, including H&M, were still open at gone midnight, and they were remarkably busy; a quintessential reminder that New York really is the city that never sleeps.
After soaking up Manhattan for a final time, we headed back on the subway. I would never admit that there was a better city than London. But it is a pretty special place.
... vandalised... then there were houses like this:
But I was in a rush and needed to get on the road. The arrangements with Ashley had been made weeks ago and he'd be in the Toronto airport with no means of contacting me at 4pm.
I figured I had a little leeway as he had to go through Customs, of course, but I still didn't know what the roads to Toronto would be ...
... side of Manhattan, and with a couple of wrong turns along the way, took us just shy of 2 hours. This was the equivalent of about 10-15 miles.
Now, I'm not saying that New York drivers are bad, they're just very very angry... they're also very bad drivers. Everyone drives with their horns in that city; as soon as the lights are green, regardless of what might be in front of you; more traffic, a homeless man, an old lady still trying ...
... this time. I had planned to go out but after dinner and a nap, my body was screaming 'NO ISY' and I did decide to listen this time (dad, take note). The following day I felt pretty fresh but had not really decided what I wanted to visit. After breakfast, I bumped into an English guy (josh) that I had met a few times in the last few days. He was getting a bus to Washington, D.C. at 2:30pm so in the interim, we decided to find the friends fountain (I had been intending to do this ...
... matching holiday uniforms. So we purchased matching t-shirts and made welcome signs for Chrissy and Josh's arrival.
At the airport we stood looking stupid next to all the black suits holding names of arriving passengers.
To much delight and amusement we ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Cosmopolitan New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!