No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... he was going to spend millions tearing it down, he would rather spend the money to make it a greenbelt trail within the city. It was designed, utilizing rail motiffs, plantings, public seating and performance spaces, art work and concession spaces. It has become one of the most popular spaces in the city. The real Estate values have risen around it, and folks seem quite happy with it. It is loaded with tourists, so much so that Barb decided she ...
... t be a transition from old to new skyscrapers, no gradual increase in height and style. There were old skyscrapers. Then there was the Chrysler, with its spire surrepitiously bolted on to suddenly be the tallest building. Then, less than a year later, there was the Empire State, supplanting the Chrysler as the tallest building. Now, there’s glass bits sticking out of Manhattan everywhere, which over time will destroy the old Manhattan.
Sitting under the old ...
Today is the day that we have only a few bits and pieces we would like to do today. We were able to cram a lot of things in over the past few days hence allowing us to have a relaxing day. So we left the hotel with a small agenda that will give us a chance to do some more casual walking around the city. Andrew wanted some new polo T-shirts and we went into US polo Association store and bought 4 x nice coloured T-shirts. We headed back into Times Square for breakfast at ...
... highlight for the girls to see (we told them about the San Diego fireworks all going off at once last year and they were able to appreciate how crazy that would have been after viewing an awesome display for 20 minutes!). We had a couple on our boat that had just got married and were having their reception on the cruise. The wedding pictures that they had with the Statue of Liberty, New York skyline and Fireworks would have been out of this world!! ...
... small but homely place in a really cool neighborhood and we had hardly let our bags reach the floor before shooting out for some exploring. After about half an hour of strolling through the lively city we found a Chipotle restaurant and had some pretty huge burritos! We soon got the feel of the city and before our legs got too worn out, we headed back to the apartment. A couple of first impressions: there are a lot of ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Cosmopolitan New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!