No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Cosmopolitan New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... so I have attached a photo in an attempt to share it with you (albeit nowhere near as clear and beautiful). We had intended on walking our way into Brooklyn for pizza, however changed our minds when we realised how far we still had to go once over the bridge. Our return walk and trip to our hotel found us stopping in at the Stonewall Inn where we partook of a very strong drink, got a quick snap and headed on home exhausted!
The following days ...
By Rebecca and Rich (We are nothing if not cooperative!)
After the excitement of Broadway and Times Square and staying up past midnight, we were all pretty tired, so we slept in a bit. We walked over to the Murray Hill Diner for breakfast, and then rode the subway to Delancy and Essex St. on the Lower East Side. We walked a couple of blocks to a place called Doughnut Plant that claims to have invented the crème brulee doughnut and the square ...
... I did. We got our photos, both frontal view and of course holding the bulls balls. I was one happy happy chappie. It's the small things that seem to light up our days. After the bull we couldn't help but step into trinity Church, which held the memorial for all those that lost their lives in 9/11. A beautiful church with really ornate stain glass windows.
... 162.00!!! And that is why we bought donuts for breaky from the street wagon!! With all that over and done with, we hit the streets to walk up to Central Park again. We walked down 47th to go to the NHL store on the way but even though it was after 10am it was closed..... Stay open very late, open very late! So we walked up 6th to get to Central Park. When we got there we walked around the edge until we got to the Zoo. It's a nice little zoo in the middle of ...
... is styled on the Forrest Gump character. The meal and drinks and tip was about US$42 per person. On the way to the restaurant Jolanta saw two young women who were wearing nothing but knickers and body paint. Ang wanted a photo with them. They gave a price of $5 but kept the $20 that Ang handed them seeking change. It was their idea of a tip. Not impressed. After a dinner we went for a bit of a stroll. Chatted to a mounted policeman who was ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
811 7th Avenue on 52nd Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Very rude owner
- Dolores Alba
- Best bargain i had in years
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
111 East 48th Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
301 Park Avenue, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $216
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Clinton, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Great stay
- Problems with Cleanliness of Rooms
- Nasty, not worth the $$$