Travel Blogs from New York City
Today was the bike tour with 'BIke the Big Apple' tour company. It was so great I had an awesome time! It was a really overcast day and absolutely freezing! I've never been so cold! Apparently it was 3 degrees but I'm thinking it was colder! We were near the water which probably didn't help the coolness. I had no feeling in my toes or hands and forget my nose! Aside from the coldness it was a great tour. I recommend it to anyone who comes to NYC! Unlike a particular Bali bike tour ...
... happens when you are married to a chef and you just follow his advice without paying much attention to what you have actually ordered. I hardly tried the dessert but Oscar was more than pleased with the lychee and strawberry sorbet and vanilla cream on lemon biscuit and sablé. By the end of the experience it was just 3:00 so we could keep enjoying this amazing city. We went to the MOMA (Museum of Modern Art). It is considered to be one of the best museums in the world. It ...
... pressure is bad; there is no elevator and no ice machine. The television reception is poor. The Internet, however, is free, and except for one short period,seems to offer a very strong signal. The huge advantage to this hotel is that it is literally one block from the 31st St. exit to Penn Station. Five minutes after we got off the train, I was standing at the reception desk. This ...
... back to Times Square and got tickets for Chaplin the musical. It just opened on September 10th. It was about the life of Charlie Chaplin. The music was all original and the actor who portrayed Chaplin had his moves down pat.
On Friday morning we went back to Utechs and will leave for Valley Forge tomorrow. More to come.
Some interesting highlights: Vern tried to use his credit card as an atm didn't ...
This morning I did something I hadn't done since being in New York... I set my alarm... but I woke up 1 minute before it went off so it doesn't count, right? By 9am I'm at the light rail station to take a different route to the city - downtown. Today I'm visiting the World Trade Centre Memorial, I've booked my pass for 11am. Things have changed regarding tours since last time and I am looking forward to seeing how much has changed appearance-wise since I was there 18 months ago. ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Cosmopolitan New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $230
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $224
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $299
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $217
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $200
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $99
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!