No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Cosmopolitan New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... stop at Roberta's, it's a pizza shop just down the road from the hostel and I had seen in the museum book store they have a cook book, I'd also seen stalls of theirs at the urban spoon food markets so I figured they must be pretty good so I decided to have another crack at the New York slice, turns out they only do small pizzas but I figured that would have to do I was sick of looking. But the pizza was delish it had broccoli on it mmm mm!! Thursday was gossip ...
Monday 8th September 2014, day 40 of 50: A little cooler this morning, but still pleasant. Just when we thought we had the trains down pat, we ended up at Brooklyn - were on an express which went straight through the station we wanted to get off at. No problem, we just changed platforms and went back to Spring Street to go to Little Italy which is smaller than ...
... store on 5th and went in search of a decent place for food that's famous from man vs food. Arrived at a place that was closed so ate next door, ordered giant pizza between us, stuffing ourselves for rest of the day. Found a bar showing the World Cup and sat there drinking all afternoon and looking for a appropriate hotel for the evening. Finally caved in and booked a posh one called crown plaza in time square for an absolute extortionate price, 3x the amount we had been ...
... 8211;three more times. You try a different browser. Same result. You restart your computer. Doesn’t help. You give up and resolve to try againnother day. Little do you know, this is not a bump in the road so much as a, “WARNING: TURN BACK” sign from the universe that every part of this process will be hellish, illogical and frustrating. Unless you are a masochist or have a family obligation to visit India, there is no reason to do anything besides forget ...
... Statue of Liberty - Caught subway down to South Ferry (stop where Staten Island Ferries are) Battery park to board Statue of Liberty ferry. Our tickets were for 2pm but as we were earlier was no problem to go earlier than time. After obtaining tickets required to go through scanned security and cruised over to Statue of Liberty at 12noon. Once off ferry required to another screening of security and ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!