TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Cosmopolitan New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
We wandered down towards TImes Square - this was pretty cool with all the lights and moving billboards, traffic and people - lots of noises as it seems that every driver in NYC has to toot their horn very regularly...
We sat on the steps there for a while, with lots of other tourists, taking in the sounds, smells and interesting personalities around us. I think it was more enjoyed by Neville and I as we ...
... in Peru while in the jungle - she lives in New York City. We went to Upright Citizens Brigade where we watched an improvisational comedy show by a group called The Curfew - it was absolutely hilarious!! We then went to a huge fancy food market called Eataly where we went to the rooftop bar and tasted some very lovely cheeses. It was so nice to spend time with someone familiar after such a long 24 hours.
Early on Sunday morning I participated in ...
... breakfast to our door then we were driven to the train station to visit Philidelphia (previously the capital of USA) more museums, old buildings and Ben Franklins memorial. Walked down the oldest intact street remaining in the US – that was choice! Funny coz it’s a mix of real residents living in some of the houses, while others are open museum type places you can stroll through, the result is you end up strolling through people’s private residences, makes ...
... and it was brilliant! The story is a great one, about not accepting a bad situation and having the power to re-write your own story and that "even if you're little you can do a lot" and "sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty". Rock of Ages - It was a last minute decision to see Rock of Ages on our last full day in NYC and I'm so glad we did. After buying our tickets we rushed over to the theatre and took our seats. We knew we were in for a ...
... as, of course, another intense sightseeing day was on the cards! Getting up early, me and Leonie (one of the German girls in my room) prepared for our second day of sightseeing fun. We had a plan which encompassed many sights and was pretty adventurous, even for a dedicated sightseer. However, due to endless queuing amongst other keen tourists, our plan soon reduced by around 1/4. We managed the Rockefeller centre which was breathtaking to say the least! The view on the top level ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!