Oakwood At Cenizo Flats
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
Our only activity today was an attempt to get the suitcases fuller before we head home in three weeks. We went to many stores over 6 hours and didn't get much at all, despite trying on lots of clothes. The day was pretty warm but it got overcast so the day was comfortable despite being in the late 80s. For lunch we had Taco Bell and for dinner we had ...
First stop today was a visit to the Nature Bridge caves just out of Schertz. We decided to take both tours into the two separate caves. The two caves sit at constant 72f but with 99% humidity the temperature feels more like 80-85f, so as warm as outside the cave. Both tours were 70 mins in length. The first guy seemed a little bored so wasn't that great but the second guy was good. The first tour was large, ...
... the other missions are and we decided to stop and walk through Mission San Jose, (1768-1824). It is called the Queen of the Missions and was the largest. The church is, of course, Spanish colonial Baroque architecture and the Rose Window in the photo has important ornamentation.
We wondered how we would get a spot to watch the night parade for Fiesta, but got a bird's eye view right at the hotel, even if it did lack the atmosphere of the trendy ...
... A friendly, efficient Indian fellow checked us in and pointed the way to 318. The room was standard bill o'fare but reeked of an unfortunate citrus-based deoderiser similar to the type used liberally and to minimal effect on commodes and the preparation wards of morgues. We abandoned our bags to it and fled back to the RV to rejoin the 405 and get to Carson before the shop closed. We had an hour. If we missed the deadline it meant returning the RV at 9am the day we flew ...
... and one of the ones they installed was the wrong size. So now they had to order the right size and it didn't come in before we left for MI. Two weeks ago when we turned it in, we were told that the awning would be the first thing they would do the next day!! Not so!! You see, Camping World is basically three different areas and it seems they all work on different computers which do not "talk to each ...
Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
West San Antonio/Sea World/Six Flags, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $176
- Right End of the River
- Loved the Westin
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great Stay
- Nice hotel - small rooms
- Older Hotel, But In Really Good Shape
Dignowity Hill, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Nasty Nasty Nasty
- This place is garbage
- Take it or leave it
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Beautiful with direct acce…
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Great location
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Downtown/Riverwalk, Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $119
- Indifferent and depressing
- Beautiful hotel, terrible service
- Pleasant ambiance & great location
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Large & rather impersonal
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- A Unique Hospitality
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Can not beat it
- Bad stay in November '04...
- Nice hotel with a true courtyard
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Good Hotel--High End
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great Location, Interior D…
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $125
- Not as good as other Hamptons
- Far from Riverwalk
- Big Price, basic Hampton