Oakwood Bridge Tower Place
Travel Blogs from New York City
... the killer heels exhibition (winning) but she rambled on a bit so I ended up leaving before she finished. The exhibition was actually pretty cool there was famous peoples shoes like the ones Naomi Campbell wore and fell over in in some fashion show, Marilyn Monroes shoes and I can't remember who else but a few. There was really cool futuristic ones too, they are more just for show and almost impossible to walk in. After the shoes I headed back to my hostel but ...
Took the train into New York from nick and Emma's place in Ramsey after face timing home and chatting to dad and nan. Turns out dad is coming over for business end of July so some possibility of meeting up and maybe even see Washington with him. Emma put on an enormous breakfast spread of meats and cheese to prep us for the day. 2 and a half hours later we rolled into a rainy New York with the tail end of hurricane Arthur having its effect. Met josh and Henry Langston behind ...
... jotting down your temporary application number–which supposedly can be used to save and return to your application–you finish the first page and click the button to, “save and continue to the next page.” The page jumps and clears your data from dozens of responsive boxes. No worries, you have your temporary number. You input it. “No such number is found in the system.” Whatever, computers have glitches, so you try again… and the same ...
... around 3-4 Floors.
Headed back down street and quietly detoured into Broadhurst Theatre to see Mama Mia – Jayde’s eyes opened widely with excitement. Show started at 8pm – our seats second from front on right had side. Jayde’s eyes and mouth stayed wide opened all through the show. Great show had a lovely evening. On way out Jayde was able to get some photos and autographs with stars from ...
... was going to buy a cookie and punch. I spent forever choosing between gelato and sorbet at an ice cream stand and in the end decided to get hazelnut cafe, chocolate and sugar caramel ice cream with a passion fruit sorbet drink. It was so good!
We headed back to the hotel and spent a final half an hour at the roof top bar looking out over New York as the sky was blue with few clouds.
Then it was time to head to New Jersey for our flight, so ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!