Oakwood Bridge Tower Place
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... up and walked all the way down to the Esplanade and across to the World Trade Centre 9/11 Memorial Plaza. It was hard not to find tears in ones eyes at the edge of the Memorial pools and at the names of all who are honored there. It truly is a place of reflection. Walking away from Memorial Plaza we found ourselves heading toward the Brooklyn Bridge and managed to make this just on sunset. To say the views from the bridge were stunning would be ...
... anyway. Then a waitress comes to say that there's no Key Lime Pie, but we can have Tiramisu. We agreed to that. she brings ONE serve, for John. So we had to order another one. Honestly, it was such a scream! We had a great laugh.
There was a beautiful pastel sunset over Manhattan as I sadly wrapped presents, packed my case, and counted out all my tablets for the flight back to Hong Kong. It was midnight when I put out the light.
... everything on Liberty island that we could. We were cold, I even hit an "I'm done" moment. Kev at this point knew that we needed food and warmth and we had been their as long as possible. Back on the ferry and off to Wall Street.
Now as weird as it may seem, I have always wanted to go to Wall Street to see that bull. And seeing ...
... polite way to put it. My cutlery was dirty, not just smudgy, actually had chunks on it, so I took it to a man that was setting a table over from us to exchange it. He took the dirty knife from me and threw it on the table in a loud clatter and then let me pull a new one from his hand!! It was a good meal though and on leaving a different man gave us the bill, which he'd said showed it was complimentary, and when we looked at it, the breakfast would have cost ...
... upgrade to a king size bed, we think on the basis that we are here 6 days. We'd been anxious about the size of the room based on hotel reviews but were very pleased with it, it's the biggest we've had in the trip. Plus the wifi works well. We made contact with Jolanta, a friend from Hamilton who happens to be here at the same time with another couple Pauline and Bruce. The five of us met for dinner at Buppa Gumps about 200 metres from our hotel. ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!