Oakwood Bridge Tower Place
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... my time here, don’t get in my way, do it fast or not at all. It’s an exciting, energising place.
We met a lot of angry people here too - the toilet attendant shouting her head off at some poor woman in the queue, the African american trying to sell Rob a CD and then accusing him of racism, the woman in Grand Central who hit me when I sat near her saying “Don’t you come near me, don’t you come closer” then proceeded to pour her ...
... We were really hungry because we hadn't eaten all day so we decided to get some food. Sheldon took us to a delicious Italian place near his house and we all loved it. It also sold sushi (weird). Then it was back to Sheldon's for some Ben and Jerry's ice cream goodness!! That's all for today...don't forget to send us a message -Grace.
... we werent too sure of the hot dogs bit of a weird texture! Times Square was chaotic so was a quick walk through. Headed along to Grand Central Station next then along to Chrysler building for a look up to it. Popped into Hersheys World and Dylans Candy World also - managed to withold from purchasing anything suprisingly! Also passed the Plaza hotel on our walk. Headed home for a few corona's and freshen up before a delicious dinner at Becco (west 46th St, great reccomendation maz ...
Wednesday 3rd September 2014, Day 35 of our 50 day holiday: Late start again - caught the tube uptown to Museum Mile which runs along the west side of Central Park. Went to the Guggenheim which is famous for its structural architecture, both inside and outside and this didn't disappoint, but a section of each floor was closed off as they are in the process of changing from one display ...
... to work, and we weren’t - ha ha ha suckers!!
As this was the final wonderland on the trip, Amanda and I wanted to see and do a number of things (as one would expect) in our last 2 weeks and we took full advantage. The carefree, chilled out and 'take things as they come' attitudes that we embodied throughout Central American and the Caribbean were replaced with structured and purposeful "see this today, see that tomorrow, eat there tonight, shop over there ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!