Oakwood Bridge Tower Place
Travel Blogs from New York City
... have messanines for passengers making transfers. This day we enjoyed a group of break dancers. I have attached the videos of their routine. They, like all the New Yorkers we met were friendly and helpful.
We next visited the new High Line park. It was originally a elevated train track along the Hudson River over the Chelsea neighborhood. When Mayor Bloomberg heard that the plans to demolish it would cost millions of dollars, he said ...
... the communal, doors-off-the-hinges ritual of male communal ******** in a fog of cigar smoke, a practice no longer extant today.
Viewed from Liberty Island, you can make out the old Manhattan skyline. It’s a browny colour and without the superimposition of the new skyline would be quite beautiful. It is still quite beautiful really, because it is still possible to imagine the contemporary glass spire additions away.
There hasn’t been and there ...
... she had sustained significant damage in Hurricane Sandy and had only just reopened that day - unfortunately Ellis Island was still closed and will not reopen until next year, much to our bitter disappointment).
We then cruised back up the harbor to gain prime position to watch the Macy's Fireworks. The harbor was absolutely jam-packed with boats of all shapes and sizes and the air of celebration was electric. The fireworks were outstanding and ...
So it begins, I woke up before my alarm and enthusiastically got ready to leave for the airport. My Dad dropped me off and 10 hours later I had landed in Newark, NJ and after dealing with a border patrol douche with a double digit IQ and a triple digit income, I was surprised by Amanda and her parents who met me at the arrivals gate with a 'Tony Stark' sign. It was a short drive to the apartment and we got settled in right away. It's ...
... the transfer.
Finally pulled out and went through Manhattan on 42nd street. We passed Madison Avenue, Park Avenue, Broadway, and went through the tunnel under the East River. Before too long we were at LaGuardia. Luckily we caught an earlier flight and ended the trip home 4 hours earlier than anticipated, enough time to get my laundry done!
Time to repack and head out on business. My wanderlust satisfied for another month!
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!