Oakwood Bridge Tower Place
Travel Blogs from New York City
... of nice features to it. The first was the glass roof on the elevator which allowed us to experience both the speed with which we were travelling, and the sheer height of the building. The second was that above the main observation deck was a platform which allowed 360 degree panoramic views of the city, unobstructed by bars or windows. It was from here we managed to take some incredible pictures of the skyline.
To prolong ...
I'm way behind with this now...
With the full days in Detroit and then picking up Ashley for the drive to New York I've been busy enough, but to top that off I got sick and I've been having a hard time keeping to schedule at all.
Before I left Detroit I wanted to see some of the sights created by the motor industry downturn. There was plenty of evidence around the city itself with buildings ...
First of all, sorry for the few days off, after 2 weeks and 3000 miles of driving I've been more than a little tired the last couple of days.
So, the big apple. We initially made great time after leaving hershey and were well on target for a quick 3 and a bit hour jaunt straight into the city. Obviously this was a naive and foolish belief on our part. From the edge of Jersey City where the traffic started, up to bottom of 23rd, on ...
... which gave the park such a nice personal touch. I was rather elated after this experience and just felt like walking around the city. This is a perfect example of what I meant earlier when I wrote that it makes me happy. Hopefully, the above can provide an indication of one of the many reasons why. I walked up to Madison square garden where I came across a drum band. After listening to them for a bit, I decided to head back to the hostel as I was definitely feeling the night ...
We entered our 3rd and final week in New York with much excitement as it meant that Christine and Josh (our co-honeymooning-travel-buddies) were joining us on our adventures!
As we had witnessed so many times this trip it seemed customary for families to wear ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!