Oakwood Bridge Tower Place
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
Days 25 to 29 The snow had started to fall heavily by the time we got back to the apartment. Alice had got supplies in. The TV was non stop storm warnings. The roads were closed from 11 pm and the subway shut down so there was almost no one around. We had to cancel Tracey's birthday dinner because the restaurant had to close and send the staff home so we had cake which Alice had kindly bought. We could not see ...
... some of the recorded messages that people made to their families was so heartbreaking.... I haven't even mentioned the shopping.... Did far too much but had to buy some serious winter clothing - hat, boots, coat, ear muffs, I had the opportunity to catch up with some old friends - and kept so busy that by the time I left New York I needed a holiday from my holiday - so had a short sojourn with my friend Einat in Pennsylvania- but that's for my next ...
... in NY with 3 minutes to spare, and helped by 16 lane highways, $58 in tolls and sat nav. An exhausting trip, we were happy to have the car back, no more traffic concerns and abuse!
We were really lucky to catch up with Felicity and Richard in NY for dinner. Great to have dinner with good friends who have the same accent.
Now ready for a rest and Hawaii.
... of Liberty looked speculaclar in the dark, as the lights of Manhattan and New Jersey seemingly etched against a jet black background really began to shine!
... was declared and the ruins of where George Washington lived while he was president.
We arrived back where we started at the Skyline Hotel in New York mid afternoon and decided to make the most of our freedom! We walked up to Central Park and sat in the sun with a ice-cream whilst watching people play volleyball, randomly dance and hundreds of cyclists, runners, horse and carriages and rickshaws. It was particularly entertaining to watch two girls ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!