Oakwood Bridge Tower Place
Travel Blogs from New York City
... of photos and just seemed to enjoy it much more.
The rest of the day I didn’t do much, just chilled out and went shopping for something for dinner. The food prices in their supermarkets over here are reasonably priced like back in Australia. Now its 6:00pm at night and I am heading off to bed once I finish writing today’s journal entry. Good night ...
... I didn't realise that L & L didn't like flying - they are a bit on edge!! Flight was good - just over 2 hours. A slight hick up finding where the pre- purchased shuttle pickup was but we found it in the end. 30 minute wait then a second stop at another terminal for more passengers then it was off into Manhattan. 2 hours later and we arrived at our hotel. What a nightmare the traffic was - unbelievable! ...
... sort of like Subiaco with the great big stadium. Theres lots of construction going on. I guess NYC is beautifying this area. IT will be beautiful once finished. Chelsea Markets is certainly the highlight of this area. Full of eats and quaint little shops. There is this seafood shop which sells giant lobsters cooked on the spot for you. They will shuck oysters and you pay for the number you consume. All very very fresh.
... Bravo pizza. We bought Jym a belt in Macy's and then eventually made our way back for our bag and then on to the Amtrak station. We arrived way too early and you have to wait until 15 minutes before your train to know which track you are on but it worked out OK I guess. It was a long wait but getting on the train itself was less chaos that I expected. We did not luck out on a good spot this time though. The train was super full and we got on the ...
... return. Usually to set up a health care center is not easy since its costing is much high therefore most of the buyer go for used urgent care center.
Buyer saves lot of money in purchasing used urgent care center in fact they receive regular patients of nearby location too. To Sell my urgent care practice, you need potential buyer who is capable to give best price of your assets and ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!