Oak Tree Inn - Green River
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Oak Tree Inn - Green River
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Oak Tree Inn - Green River
Travel Blogs from Green River
I arrived in Rock Springs looking or something interesting to eat. I went down to the local market and someone said that theyd give me a whole entire fish if i could beat them at rock paper scissors. i accepted the challenge and beat them best 2 out of 3. i stayed at Rock Springs KOA
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... 3 days to soak in the beauty of this place. The drive in did not disappoint. The campground was as beautiful as the pictures. However after we found our site, I quickly noticed a problem. There was a giant 6 foot chain link fence separating us from the lake! I did not see that in Lolo’s blog! Over the past 11 years some genius in Wyoming government decided that direct access to fresh water may be dangerous to people ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
The sunny drive today from Grand Lake took us through some stunning forests at the edge of Colorado State. As we were driving along, Trev yelled 'moose!' So we turned around and sure enough, not too far from the road, in a stream, there was a young moose having a drink. When I say young, it was still huuuuge, it just didn't have fully grown antlers. This ...