Oak Tree Inn - Green River
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Oak Tree Inn - Green River
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Oak Tree Inn - Green River
Travel Blogs from Green River
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
- I couldn't make it all the way to Colorado last night but I'm ready to be there by this afternoon
- I had to fill up my tank a few times and restock all of my snacks
- I'm really thankful for the CD I made full of awesome road trip songs because it has been keeping me wide awake and full of excitement ...
... to water. The solution of course was a 2 mile chain link fence as opposed to warning sign for those who may be allergic to water. This sucked! The setting was great, but the location was all about the water. Without direct access to it there was no reason to stay. Kristi was desperate to do laundry at this point in the trip and there were no facilities for 40 miles. I am so proud of my wife. She immediately went into old school mode ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
The sunny drive today from Grand Lake took us through some stunning forests at the edge of Colorado State. As we were driving along, Trev yelled 'moose!' So we turned around and sure enough, not too far from the road, in a stream, there was a young moose having a drink. When I say young, it was still huuuuge, it just didn't have fully grown antlers. This ...