Oak Tree Inn - Green River
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Oak Tree Inn - Green River
Travel Blogs from Green River
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... to water. The solution of course was a 2 mile chain link fence as opposed to warning sign for those who may be allergic to water. This sucked! The setting was great, but the location was all about the water. Without direct access to it there was no reason to stay. Kristi was desperate to do laundry at this point in the trip and there were no facilities for 40 miles. I am so proud of my wife. She immediately went into old school mode ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
This morning was beautiful at Carmela Winery. http://www.carmelavineyards.com/. I walked to the state park, 3 island crossing.
Otherwise, not much to report today. Hot and windy like yesterday. Drove outside Ogden, UT. Leisurely stroll through Rock Springs, WY. ...
... Boise was really busy. The curvy road we were on was crowded with rafters heading up-stream. We are adding "rafting trip" to our bucket list.
We stayed in Twin Falls on Sunday night. Boy, I didn’t even recognize Mountain Home,Burley and Twin Falls. I think the kids and I stayed in Twin Falls about 13 years ago. These were old, quiet little towns. Wow, have they grown and expanded. There were new businesses and homes ...