Nutfield Priory Hotel and Spa
Travel Blogs from London
Veromarcos stayed here on Mar 16, 2012 during their trip titled: Offa's Dyke Path - 2-12.
... I'm SO jealous.......Darren and I watched another 4 movies each, I know I haven't seen alot of flicks for a while but we're a seriously at OD levels now! My kankles are still swollen 12 hours later.....I think i'm getting old!!
Anyhow, after a 'small' mix up with the car service from the airport, we dropped our luggage at Kara and Leon Diamond's place before heading out. They live ...
... of an egg and lettuce sandwich prepared by one of the English wives that they had brought along. At about 2.30pm we had some cricket. Steve Smith continued to bat sensibly and at 94 he surprisingly swatted in a more Steve Smith traditional way a six over long on. I was a bit camera slow but managed to get some of his celebrations. A so so test technique but to his credit has been one of Australia's best batsman and he deserved a test century. Post tea ...
... to Oxford we had to turn off the motorway and toward a small and remote village in the middle of no-where. All the signs to Oxford were pointing the other way but hey, nagman I knows best! We ended up doing a complete circle around the village and it's surrounds and thank goodness we did as it was the most quaint and pretty place. Pity I can't remember what it was called. It does have a pub called The Lamb which has a very ...
... insisted on staying there on the proviso that they pay for a taxi to the airport - then we could have had a luxurious hotel for our two days, used our Oyster Pass and got to the Airport without having to negotiate stairs in the Tube…darn it !!
However we did enjoy our walk and sightseeing around Mayfair which is exactly what I wanted to do and apart from the great access with luggage at Green Park Station
We had a shower to cool ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Nutfield Priory Hotel and Spa London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience