Nutfield Priory Hotel and Spa
TripAdvisor Reviews Nutfield Priory Hotel and Spa London
Travel Blogs from London
... It was at this point that a feisty little older woman came over to tell us that we were seated at her table. This seemed strange to me, that she would have a table for four for just herself, when there were single bar stools available to dine at near the bar counter. I told her that there was nothing left at the table, and if that had been her table, she should have left a coat or something to save it for herself. At this point she starts mumbling something in ...
... of white wine. 42 pounds (about $80). Then we went shopping at Sainsburys just over the road. We the walked home the long way so Jessica could run in the park.
We got home about 8.30. Erika poured glasses of wine. I went down to the bedroom for something, layed on the bed and awoke again at 11.30 with the house in darkness. Unfortunately it was after 2am before I went back to sleep.
... that for the next trip.
The highlight of our day (or evening) was seeing Les Miserables. Our hostess said it would take a year to see all the plays and musicals in the city--there are so many available. This was the third one we've seen and we could really get used to this. Les Miserables is a musical we both enjoy, so this was a great way to end our time in London. We fly to Dublin ...
Last year, we had to skip London, because the flight loads back to Canada for Robyn were bad. This time, we stopped in London first. We saw, the Tower of London, Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Parliament Buildings, Buckingham Palace, the Museum of London and the Globe Theater. Highlights would have to be Westminster Abbey, where most of England's monarchs have been coronated and buried. ...
... two) heading back home. For us this trip, we had a choice between the two cities of London or Dusseldorf.....clearly...London won hands down.
With only one night and about 5.5 hours of daylight before we had to head to the airport to depart for our home....we decided to make the best of it.
We arrived around 8pm and quickly headed to the subway station located within our terminal. ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience