Nutfield Priory Hotel and Spa
TripAdvisor Reviews Nutfield Priory Hotel and Spa London
Travel Blogs from London
... pictures, probably all of the same thing but at least we can look back and remember what it was like. I think we ticked off the most tourist day any visitor to London could have. After the eye I needed to rest again so I left the kids (Zarah and Andy) to continue the night out in the city of London and I caught the tube home again to for a much needed night in.
Check out was 11am the next day and we had a complimentary buffet breakfast that we were all super excited ...
... 100kmph, were very narrow. We are used to having a bit of road on the other side of the roadside line, followed by a bit of mowed verge - not here! The yellow line is right on the edge of the road, and the shrubbery starts there. I did make comment to someone that we had wondered if the roadside growth was really just plants which hadn't been mown, so they could be driven on if necessary, but was told "oh no, there will be rocks in them which will ...
... amp;1970's Italian Arte Povera movement and it's international context including a room of huge Cy Twombly works, wish you were there Michael darling!), Transformed Visions (post WW11 expressive abstraction, - the human figure, war and contemplative immersion focussing on some huge marvellous works of mark Rothko), Poetry and Dream ( surrealism). Just magnificent collections of paintings, sculptures, video works and also some great ...
So anyway after finally arriving at the correct station next to the Excel building we met up with Kristy and Suzie and had lunch at this lovely wine bar at the station.
Then we walked to Suzie's place (after stopping on the way for Easter eggs) and watched the amazingness that is the Last Crusade. Oh Indy... oh Sean Connery- it was all types of heaven.
We chatted with one of her flatmates for awhile and then started to make our way back ...
A vacation in London is on the must-do list for most of us. And quite rightly, since London is one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in the world. The capital city of England offers a world-class, fun –packed shopping experience, an array of fine dine restaurants and several iconic sightseeing attractions to explore and thus, there is no way a traveler will get bored by visiting ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience