Nutfield Priory Hotel and Spa
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
After a huge breakfast at the YHA - £4.99 for adults and £2.50 for kids all you can eat - we decided to head towards Buckingham Palace to see the Queen. Isabel really did think we would see her.
After we stopped off at the chemist to purchase a hair straightener (oh yes i left mine at home, who does that?) and bonjela for Isabel as she had bit her tongue when she fell off her chair at breakfast (injury number 1), we noticed crowds of ...
... that until it was too late. London has been such a great city and we have had an awesome time here! Despite the sort of outrageous cost of living here, it has been fun being in a huge city. I might add, tonight, I became an official Tuber. I came up with that title because one of the tube lines did not stop at our station so I had us play a fun game of dashing around the underground to get us to dinner. At first, it looked like dinner was going to be a failure thanks to the ...
... Rode in a red double decker bus, saw Big Ben, Westminster, London Bridge, Borough Markets, Portobello Road Markets, Buckingham Palace, Churchill’s War Cabinet Bunker (only the outside), Trafalgar Square, nelson’s Column, St James Park, Horse guards, Covent Garden, West End, musical & plays, Oxford street, rode the tube, had tea, and Leicester Square. Recent movies: Saving Mr Banks and The Book Thief Stage shows: Coriolanus, Henry V and the ...
... the same long winding queues we saw at Euro Disney I kid you not. IMAGINE what the Boxing Day sales are like. We wander around then head to Covent Garden to meet up with Vicky to say goodbye. We're way out east so we've got a fair way to get into town, a swap over of tubes, it's a maze underground but so easy once you've got your bearings. Truly awesome infrastructure. Covent garden is abuzz, magicians, giant reindeers, Lego city of London using over 120,000 ...
We were actually glad that we did the London Eye yesterday - it is very foggy today (the day we originally planned to do it).
I headed off first this morning to check out the Department Stores on Oxford Street, solo - good fun, but didn't buy anything.
Hooked up with Steve and the kids, and took them to a couple of shops while Steve went to the Underground ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Nutfield Priory Hotel and Spa London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience