Novotel Narbonne Sud
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
TripAdvisor Reviews Novotel Narbonne Sud
Travel Blogs from Narbonne
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
After the last few days in Barcelona, today was a recharge day. We didn't rush up and after breakfast, we caught the market here in Montagnac. Funny that this was the first time that we were able to go to the market in the town that we are staying, but we arrived on a Friday and have been busy out of town on the other Fridays. Although it was not as big as many of the other markets ...
... so I am not that hard out really. This journey across France from The Atlantic to The Med swimming in both oceans is the biggest mental and physical adventure of my life. At the age of 30 I had extreme chronic fatigue syndrome and to be able to embark on this journey is amazing as there was a time in my life when I couldnt even walk to the letterbox. Its going to be a challenge but I would not want for a ...