Travel Blogs from Béziers
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
... br> Unfortunately, the net was not up when we go there. It was a cooler day, do
only the boys went in the water (and only wading). We spent most of the time
playing paddle ball on the beach. We were able to get all of the work done in
time to be able to play a few games of cards before getting to ...
... visited, there was still quite the variety of things to buy. In the afternoon we headed back to the boys’ favourite beach, at Marseillan Plage. It was a nice day and not too hot, as there was a bit of cloud cover. The afternoon was full off jumping into waves, playing paddle ball and sunbathing. We also rented a pedalboat for an hour that had a slide on it. This was quite ...
... river at the Avignon Bridge so hopefully we will not only return to Paris but also other parts of France. It was very lovely of him to do this. After lunch we headed off to Pont du Gard for the afternoon. It was about a half hour trip to the Roman aqueduct. It was great, an amazing structure (how did they build these things?) we spent a few hours wandering around the aqueduct - we climbed to the top level and then went through ...