Quality Inn North Hill
Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Quality Inn North Hill from our 8 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from Red Deer
- Google Maps [get a better look at locations on those suggested itineraries].
- TripAdvisor [I'm sure you know it. Great for reviews of all sorts of places].
- SpanishDict [my main translation tool].
- XE.com [for currency conversions].
- Hostelworld [to book hostels in advance, as well as to get a good idea of what expenses we be like in different cities. Great reviews and a scoring system for each hostel, BnB ...
... 8230;etc, etc the list goes on. Well we managed to get most of the things sorted, and then we went back to the house to pack up and put the bikes into boxes. I spoke to my parents on skype for a bit too, which was good. Things were finally coming together, Kory went off to sell his van and pick up his shoes that had been mended, really poorly though. Not sure how long they will last for?
We had dinner, I ...
... will hopefully get a great education on dinosaurs. Then off to Calgary where we may hand out some resumes, and then into the mountains. We're pretty excited to see just how big they are, but it could be another chilly night tonight.
Talk to you soon!
Well its the day before holland and the house is a mess, all the creatures are sturing even the mice. All the boxes are packed even the coat rack. And we hope that are luggage is not to fat. There nothing left to do but clean everything. No bills to pay no body to see. All we can do now is play the waiting ...
... collage of my visit. I took my motorcycle to Edmonton to get it serviced and had a nice visit with my friends Barb and Jennifer. Other visits was did not work out with my short coordination timespan and tight schedule. After a night in Rimbey, I was off to see my friend Julie again for an afternoon at the lake and a night at the rodeo. My rodeo pictures were all a blur as bucking broncs, bulls and cowboys demonstrating their ...