North Star Inn & Suite
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
TripAdvisor Reviews North Star Inn & Suite Plainview
Travel Blogs from Plainview
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
Finally I arrived in Texas. I have always wanted to visit Texas and now I am finally here. I had dinner at Chick-Fil-A again for $5.95 and got gas at Valero for $19.58. I walked into the hotel and was warmly welcomed. I loved my room on the 5th floor and fell asleep ...
As I made my way through Clovis I stopped at a rest station to stretch and get a bite to eat. They had a really cool restaurant called Thai City and I ate the Golden Dragon for $10.95. After that I got gas at a Chevron for $41.66.
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." -Confucius
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...