No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... Amsterdam is expensive. €2.50 for a can of coke from a vending machine. Can of Heineken in the same vending machine, same price. Additionally, in the supermarket, alcohol is conveniently located between the iced tea and energy drinks Need a buzz but can't pull on a bong - try some Cannabis lollipops. Architecture (Amsterdam) some of the buildings are crooked. I think its the neighbouring properties are holding ...
... Compared to the previous nights game, this game was so boring…. Unfortunately, the Netherlands lost in penalty shoot out…and after that everyone left. The night died off so we all headed back to our hostels….not that we got much sleep thanks to our lovely Irish room mates. Biking around with Mike- Thursday 10th July Waking up after a disturbed night sleep thanks to our lovely Irish room mates we made our way towards our tour meeting point. It was ...
... on the 4th floor of this random building. The staff were really friendly and our rooms are quite quirky, with quirky floral & woodland wallpaper, and each bunk has a pink pinstripe cushion with a bull dog on it. Random, but cute. Once we'd checked in, we headed towards the main station and the city.
Amsterdam really is as beautiful as Nessy had described, and she hadn't exaggerated about the number of canals and bikes. They were ...
... Right out in the open. Unbelievable. All you stoners out there, gotta come here...this is Marijuana Mecca! Sorry to disappoint, but we did not partake. I was amazed that they sell cookies, candies, soft drinks and everything else you can imagine laced with pot. Not making a value judgment. Just an observation.
We ended up having dinner at a small burger and beer joint. Nice place, again filled with nice people. ...
... alstublieft (which means please). I gave a blank stare!
Anyways, to start off, I landed at Schipol (still one of my favourite airports) after my KLM flight (probably my favourite airline!) and then missed the train into town... Waited half an hour for the next one, and then missed the tram! All in all, it took a reaaallllyyyy long time to get to Amsterdam Zuid (south) near Victorieplein, where I was going to stay with my Couchsurfing host, ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant