Nites Inn Motel & RV Park
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Nites Inn Motel & RV Park Ellensburg
Travel Blogs from Ellensburg
- First we woke up and drove 221 miles to Twins Falls Idaho were we spent $31.31 on gas.
- From twins falls we drove to 254 miles to Baker city Oregon we spent $47.33 on gas.
- Then we drove 235 miles to Yakima Washington were we filled $43.80 in gas.
- We stayed and slept here for the ...
- While we headed to city of Yakima, we made a stop in Am&Pm for some snack , water and gas
- The fuel cost us about 16.68 dollars and snack cost us about 10 dollars
- Also ,while we were headed toward Yakima, our car broke.
- Called AAA to fix it and cost us about 500 dollars.
- Entered Yakima and had McDonalds for our late dinner.
- And went to state camp sight to send the ...
- Got car sick in Yakima and threw up in my car :(
- Had to rent a new car because the smell was so bad.
- Had to pay $100 for a deep cleaning of the car.
- Grabbed gas here at a local 76 gas station for $44.19.
- Grabbed ice and food for $12.
- It took me 4 hours and 2 minutes to get here
- Not a good day in Yakima. ...
... said for quality family time and watching television, tickling your pig, raking, and getting drunk on weeknights to prevent the reality of your depressing life from surfacing, but these things, like most, are best in moderation.
The only club in town has a vendetta against us, so dancing isn't an ...
We left Vancouver this morning at 8:10 AM and 68 degrees and began by retracing the route that had taken us to Vancouver from Seattle. It is the only route…down I-5. We spent about 20 minutes at the boarder stop…again the border agent was surprised to hear we had driven all the way from Florida. Are we nuts? Perhaps. The plan for today was to try and see Mt. Rainer. The forecast was for cloudy skies and snow above 8500 ...