Niran Grand Hotel
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... many Temples at the site which was beautiful. After lunch had the afternoon as free time to walk around and explore, before going out for dinner, the last meal with the group. Day 2 - This was a free day, and everyone else left the tour, so I has a free day. Was pretty lazy tbh, went for a walk around near the hotel and through china ...
... now and travel around, then when we get back from Hong Kong we have 2 weeks left of travelling and 2 weeks of a "working holiday". Perfect plan now we just have to wait for them to reply, how long do we wait seen as they hadn't signed on for quite a while. Hmmm. So we leave it for all of about 2 hours, then we have to really make a plan of what we are doing. Ed decided to go on to a website of a place to stay in Ko Samui, one that he wanted to stay in but didn't have a ...
... Probably our favourite day was in Phrapradaeng...known as the 'lung of Bangkok'. It is in the heart of the city but across the river and it's how Bangkok villages used to be many years ago. It is a myriad of waterways and raised paths all under cover of trees. It really is beautiful and we had a lovely day cycling around, getting away from the hustle of Bangkok.
We ended the day with a bit of excitement though by taking motorbike taxis back to the metro station. ...
... hard to keep them in for very long as it tickled so much! After a while you did get used to it though and it sort of felt like a weird massage. After 15 minutes we took our feet out and they were very smooth, probably a good thing to get done after 5 months of wearing flip flops! We ended our spa day by reading our books and drinking iced tea in the local park, totally chilled out and relaxed.
Our last day before Chiang Mai we spent the day at the National Museum ...
Rode Thai Laos International Bus in Vientiane and went to Nong Khai at 11am
Went to Budsabong Fine Resort Hotel and unpacked my bags
My room was connected to a pool, so it was the most expensive hotel in this province
Then I went to see the Sala Kaew Ku, a nice garden in Nong Khai
This garden was a must see because of all the beautiful sculptures and statues
Rode a mini bus and went to see ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Niran Grand Hotel Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $74
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $57
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $42
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $70
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $121
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $98
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $154
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Superb hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Okay, but worth your while to check elsewhere