Niran Grand Hotel
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... and saw a tiny Asian woman walking up and down my spine. I was shocked but didn’t want to stop someone who was working hard.
The thing I was looking forward to Thailand most was the access to great food. I love Thai food but everything we have got here has set a new standard for food for me. You pay the equivalent of €1 and you get the most amazing flavours ...
... on Khoa San street with a roof top pool. We spend our short time here in Bangkok just catching some sun rays at the pool. We have talked about doing several things, but I do not want to do too much at this point in my trip. We had talked about going to Cambodia and Vietnam but I do not think either of us wants to do a 10 hour bus ride to Cambodia. So we decide to catch a bus to ...
... the cake in one hand and the door in the other, and before I knew it, my foot took over the door hold widening the dignified space allowing me to grab the cake and the plates that were both coming towards me at speed. In slow motion my foot slid the door wide open eliminating any sort of decency. After the trauma, I arrived back with the goods, Chlöe woke immediately with the sniff of a basket hound, I turned on the lights and the three of us had a midnight feast! Day 2 - complete ...
... travellers around the globe. Again there was a wide variety of restaurants, bars and great views. However the street stalls were different to the ones we ha previously seen. To both of our amazement they were selling scorpions, maggots and frogs to eat! As much as I love food I was not prepared to try any of those. It reminded me of a I'm a Celebrity get me out of here Bushtucker Trial. Miss Rich was tempted to try a scorpion ...
... of his helmet to catch the chicken/your dinner on his head, before delivering it to your plate. I can't fathom how this isn't Michelin starred yet but I'm sure it won't be long. In stark contrast to the plush surroundings of Sky Bar we settled for a 7-Eleven toastie for dinner. At just twenty-five Baht it here snacks would soon become a fixture in my diet. They are amazing! We ended our time in Bangkok as we started ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Niran Grand Hotel Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85