Niran Grand Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Niran Grand Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
I woke up at 5:45 to try to make it to a 7am vipassana meditation at a famous temple here, which sort of kind of worked out. I ended up getting there late, mostly because my iPhone hadn't reset from Delhi time (1.5 hours off), so I showed up very confident that the time was 7:10 when it was actually 8:40. Whoops. Turns out the English session wasn't running today anyway, so they sent me down the street to meditate in the Thai language only center. There were ...
... away due to an earthquake in Sabah. It really gave me a shock and i remembered that I was talking about it with my wife throughout the remainder of our journey. My friend was a teacher from Tanjong Katong Primary. He was of the same age as me and we went through school life together and also joined teaching together. He was a great guy and it was sad to lose him. May God bless his soul.
... about massage. And that's how they learned... by coming to this temple and studying the walls!
Second up today was the Grand Palace, home of the “incredible” Emerald Buddha, a 30-inch tall Buddha statue at the top of an altar-type structure maybe 30 feet tall in (excuse me) the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. This is a fantastic building where hundreds of people are filing through, kneeling on the carpet in front of the ...
... you buy the clothes they sell here. It is mostly colorful hippy clothes and shirts with texts on it such as: I love Khao San road, I am a limited edition, etc. Get up late. Obviously you have been partying the night before. In the mean time get in touch with other travelers and share experiences. I will plan my next destination from here. ...
... here but also loads of tiny little streets which are packed with little independent shops by design students and what have you. Last time we were in Bangkok we loved it down there, this time though it didn't seem as good. Maybe this is because the market we'd visited the previous day was so good or maybe in the years since we'd visited Bangkok last, it had just gone down hill. Later in the evening we headed to Khao San ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85