Nice Palace Hotel

17A/13,WEA Gurudwara Road, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, 110005, India | 2 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This 2 star hotel, located in the Biden Pura area of New Delhi, is near Chandni Chowk, Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), Presidential Palace (Rashtrapati Bhavan), and Connaught Place.
Map this hotel
       

    TripAdvisor Reviews Nice Palace Hotel New Delhi

    3.50 of 5 stars Very Good
     

    Travel Blogs from New Delhi

    New Delhi, Old Delhi and Agra

    A travel blog entry by hadleykmcc on Dec 11, 2013

    11 photos

    ... of street shops and alleyways and bright colors and silver and gold. Unfortunately we were rushed through, but it was still amazing to see. Next off to the Red Fort where I found myself pulling a celebrity move because I was creeped out enough by the cameras that I put my hand and scarf over my face. The Red Fort was beautiful and so elaborate. After this we went to lunch at the Gold Club. Not exactly authentically Indian, but the food was and that's all I cared about! Next ...

    Last Week of BRIC

    A travel blog entry by ryan.diplock on Nov 28, 2013

    12 photos

    ... and found out that this was Shikhar’s very first group of women. In Shikhar’s model, the 5 women are responsible for each other’s loans, so if one woman defaults on her loan, the other 4 then become responsible for paying the money back. This model has functioned, like I mentioned earlier, with a 99% repayment rate, the other 1% of the time supposedly as a result of Shikhar’s failure in the underwriting process, not due to women defaulting ...

    Temples, markets and a rickshaw ride to remember

    A travel blog entry by bridgetluke on Nov 07, 2013

    11 photos

    ... were asked by 2 young boys if we could be in their film. At first I really didn't know where this was going but it was innocent enough. Turned out they wanted it for some school project, cough cough. The final temple we went to was the Laxni laryan temple and tea shop. This was a little different from the other temples we had been in. We had to leave all of our belongings in a locker and had to be searched to make sure we were not taking in any camera devices. Once we were in ...

    The National Museum and a Question of Trains

    A travel blog entry by wonderer on Feb 16, 2013

    16 photos

    For our first real day of sightseeing in Delhi, we chose the National Museum. The day was cold and rainy, so staying indoors appealed, plus I thought it would give us a good overview of India to start us off.

    That second part turned out not to be true. The exhibits were too patchy and scattered, and not accompanied by enough interpretive/explanatory text, to give us a comprehensive picture of anything much. Even the audioguides we rented didn't ...

    Valentines Day

    A travel blog entry by vaishaliandamit on Feb 14, 2013

    6 photos

    ... explained to them, that the card was supposed to be for someone special in their life, like their mother, father, sibling, teacher, etc. By the end of the day Vaishali was bombarded with cards and paper flowers. Some of the cards were ones that the students made themselves. It was amazing to see what the kids can do with so little. We ended the day by giving out some candy. It wasn't the traditional Valentine's day, but it was filled with hearts, cards, candy, and smiles.

    ...