Niagara Parkway Riverview Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Niagara Parkway Riverview Inn Niagara Falls
Travel Blogs from Niagara Falls
... silly ponchos!
So having seen the Falls from afar, in daytime, from the side, from the back, up-close and from the bottom... that's 6 out of 9 challenges accomplished. But the remaining 3 can wait until tomorrow....
The following day, we paid a visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake (not to be confused with the tacky amusement town of Niagara Falls), a very attractive place and one ...
... was horrendous, so what should have been a 90 min trip took closer to 2 and half and we still weren't there. So she swung off that stupid highway and managed to find another road which lead directly to the falls area.
Wow the crowds were horrendous, as it was Canada's long weekend, so they were out in force to take in sights.
I was amazed to see both the American side of the falls within a short distance of the Niagara ones. ...
... this neighbourhood into something a little nicer.
Bruce was loving downtown Toronto. We parked him up and he was smitten with his surroundings. Looking at this pick, it was clear why. He had finally found a city where he could fit in with the crowd. Looking good brother.
... eat 3 of the 5...and even that was going too far. yeeesh I feel a bit ill.
We split a Pironti Bros. cheesesteak sandwich later in the game - it comes with french fries and coleslaw on it - it was not bad, I figure getting one at their real store is a bit better.
Considering the cheapness of our seats they were pretty fantastic. They were row H but somehow that is row 1 of the 300 level. There is something about not paying a bunch of money that makes you enjoy ...
... and didn’t know what to do next. Later on, I met an old
man who introduced himself as Melchizedek, the King
of Salem. Melchizedek told me about having a Personal Legend – a really
Other places to stay in Niagara Falls
6740 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- What a View!
- Stunning and very obliging
- Loved our stay, the pillows are great!
4800 Bender Hill, Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $84
- No Frills
- Great trip..but no coffee
Okayama Station, Niagara Falls | 4 star hotel
6755 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $148
- Gem of A Trip
- Go for the 2-bedroom 2-bath suite!
- A gem
6361 Fallsview Blvd., Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Nice but noisy
- Don't bother with a so-called "Fallsview" room
- HILTON NOT WHAT EXPECTED
6289 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Yuk bad dreadful gross
- Very nice
- Great Place to stay for a Reasonable price
3950 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Amazing Water Slides!!!
- Check for deal, Great for Large family, Non-Smoking Heaven
- Absolutely the Best!!
6455 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- Aside From Staff, Excellent Hotel
- Beautiful hotel
- Great hotel!
5685 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $124
5950 Victoria Ave, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- Great room and location!
- Last trip not as good as others
- Best trip ever
6733 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Great Hotel
- A pleasant stay
- Quite dissapointed
6039 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Incredible hotel, incredibly hospitable staff!! ~*~ Aug 28-30, 2004
- Great room, excellent locale!
- Doubletree July 18-21
6400 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- Stay away from the restaurant
- Great for traveling witht children
- Just so-so!
6045 Stanley Avenue, Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $70
- Good service, but what's the deal with the parking fee?
- Nice Hotel
- Very pretty place! Well kept, fabulous staff, close to all activities :)
5905 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- This Hotel STAFF ROCKS!!!!
- Great place
- Loved it
6546 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $54
- Special Meaning.........
- Loved the view
- Loved it!
5591 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Ants At the Hampton Inn Room 116 & 114
- A Good Hotel And Value
- Was surprised
5706 Ferry Street, Niagara Falls | 1 star hotelfrom $51
4960 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Excellent Hotel Near the Falls and Casino!
- Pleasantly surprised with Comfort Inn Clifton Hill
5068 Centre Street, Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $56
- Very clean!
- Great Deal!
- Great value, friendly staff !
5700 Stanley Ave, Niagara Falls | 1 star hotelfrom $60
5599 River Road, Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $60
- Close to it all!
- Aston michael s hotel
- Quirky !
5339 Murray Street, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- This Holiday Inn is a Fake Holiday Inn!
- What a mistake!
- Do Not Stay Here.
7514 Lundys La., Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $67
7737 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $106
- What a jewel of a motel!
- Hotel was fine, so called manager is not
5257 Ferry St, Niagara Falls | 2 star hotel
- Worst experience ever and very poor customer service
- Nice little hotel - Great staff
- Didn't really seem like a hotel