No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Newrotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... in the station. On the train we met 3 guys from Vancouver on their way to the full moon party in the gulf. Georgia decided we should share the bottom bunk so we put the bags up top and played sardines. It was actually reasonably comfy if not a little warm. But a solid sleep in ...
... to the Thai Government Students' Office in Hyde Park, and thus began all the very special friendships I have with Thai families today. Although her daughter now runs Regency Travel, Somsri left many years ago to be director of a university in Bangkok , and we had lost touch. It was lovely to see them. Stephen laughed at Somsri and myself struggling to exchange e mail addresses and photographs on our smart phones. 'Worse than teenagers!' So now, hopefully, we'll be able to ...
After the unpleasant bus journey we decided to check out other options to get to Bangkok, which we are told will take 7 hours from Siem Reap including the time at the border, which probably means more. Getting on the minivan we have booked is 30 minutes late, then does an hour's wasted journey picking the wrong people up and after sorting that out we ...
... have no rights. When crossing the street pedestrians bunch together and advance at a fixed pace while trying to ignore the relentless din around them - a technique we learned in India some years ago. The war museum is listed as a 'must see'. Around the perimeter are US tanks, helicopters, planes, unexploded bombs, etc; and curiously while we were there, many Buddhist Monks, smoking, being tourists, and taking photos of each other with the ...
We reached home and packed in a jiffy, still ensuring everything was in place. Although, the lights were switched off and alarms set, I'm sure none of us slept. At least I didn't.
Jan 21, 2015: THE START
We reached the Mumbai International Airport well before time. We checked in, and post the immigration process sat ourselves down for a round of beer. This would be the first of ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85