TripAdvisor Reviews Newrotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... 1 hour before. All checked in and bonus that we didn't get charged for our extra luggage. The airport was very basic, it was a good job we wasn't here long. It was an awful day today too here, the rain was pounding down and the skies were dark grey. I hope the flight is ok and we're not flying in a tin can. We arrived at our destination with no problem at all and to our relief the weather was nice here, sunny with a few clouds. After collecting our luggage ...
... reproduced depicting a different era of Thailand culture and rule. King Rama II Memorial Park is on 4.4 acres of land and was created to commemorate King Rama II’s patronage of Thai art and culture. The park area was the actual birthplace of the King. Four Thai style buildings exhibit art objects from the early Rattanakosin period and expressed the ways of life of the Thai people who lived during the reign of the King. The ...
... After getting a bit lost we found the station, set in the middle of a huge local market, found what we needed to know, and after a few snacks we made it to Wat Arun.
This is a very nice little temple. It’s under construction at the moment, so we couldn’t go inside, but it’s definitely worth a look. Next was back across the river, this time crossing by foot on the Memorial Bridge, to see Wat Pho. It was ...
... bacon and eggs for breakfast, so that saw us through to our first airline meal.
Mohammed was booked to pick us up at 2.25, to take us out to the airport. Emma didn't come, as there was no point. At the Amman airport, you are not allowed to go into the terminal if you are dropping someone off. There is huge security to even drive into the airport grounds, then to go into the terminal, everything has to go through security, and only ...
... methods of transportation. I hope you enjoy.
The biggest environmental concern in SouthEast Asia is the amount of garbage there is. We started to notice it when we arrived in Bali and there was loads of it. People all over South East Asia don't seem to know or really care that their environment is being destroyed by garbage. In Bali, there were alleys where it seemed like you couldn't put your ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85