New York Escape
TripAdvisor Reviews New York Escape New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... forward to getting out there tomorrow with my camera. The apartment is within walking distance to Union Square so that will be one of my first stops. And I need to find a Whole Foods Supermarket...I love that place! Two missions pledged and accepted for tomorrow. Here is the link to the Airbnb https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/3075573 ?s=US4a And the owner has a tattoo on her wrist that I have been contemplating getting for ages...fate perhaps? At Brisbane Airport I was clearly ...
... got the frigging manager, who was like well how long has she been gone for and I'm like seriously like 2 minutes she is just having a cigarette and the manager looked at the waiter like **** mate are you serious he thought it has been there for like a hour or something, lucky the girl came back like 2 seconds later anyway. Other than that I don't have much else to write about currently..give it time ill come up with some useless stories ...
... For 90 mesmerizing minutes, Audra McDonald is Billie Holiday singing, recounting her life story while becoming increasingly “drunk” and incoherent. No exaggeration – this is the best “musical” and among the best Broadway shows we’ve ever seen. The United Nations and the chaos in the streets outside – these 90 minutes more than made up for it.
All of this is what makes a visit to New York worthwhile. See ya again ...
New York is loud and abrupt and a bit smelly, you sweat constantly and it's a terrible place to get lost at night (that was a hair raising ten minutes!) BUT it also SPECTACULAR! The city is so iconic that I spent the entire time thinking "I'm actually IN New York!" It made for an unforgettable start to my trip thanks to the stunning sights, the quirky New Yorkers, the ...
... before we got on. Our hands were so black after trying to wipe off the seats that alcohol wipes wouldn't make them clean. We got an extra day on the bus tour for our dirty pants though...so not all bad. Waaay better bus tour guides today - we could actually hear and understand them, unlike yesterday.
While we were waiting for the boat, we watched a film set of Blue Bloods. ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!