New York Escape
TripAdvisor Reviews New York Escape New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... watching all the runners and cyclists. The day was perfect and everyone was relaxing in the open spaces. New York has some lovely other green spaces, including Bryant Park, Madison Square Gardens and the High Line, which is a disused railway line which they have turned into a garden and walk way. The city also had some great eating neighbourhoods with cool food markets and al fresco dining. We enjoyed some tasty Italian food in Little Italy with a ...
... Swiss Air and just as nice as the one I took over to Oz. Possibly just the tiniest bit smaller. Best part is that Ferdinand and I have a two seat row to ourselves to spread out! :D I met an extremely nice woman who helped me put my massive bag up in the overhead compartment before we sat down who is also sitting across the isle from me. She's American born, but has lived in Italy for quite a while now. We talked for a couple of hours while waiting for the plane to move and it ...
... Dave's parents had paid for a nice hotel just off Times Square so we were in a fantastic location. A ten minute walk from the hotel was the Rockefeller Tower, so on our second night we ventured up to the observation deck as the sun began to go down. One side of the deck provided views over Central Park, while the other side was of the Manhattan Skyline. The view during daylight, dusk and then nighttime ...
... on a man in the crowed handed me a Hershey's chocolate, positive thoughts back, and not far after that they had a fruit station, I grabbed half a banana. Around 8km from the finish I worked out I might be able to make it under the 5 hour mark, this was more than enough to spur me on for the last hard Km's. I shortened my drink break walk to just a few steps to get some fluid in. 5km's out I knew I could make it as long as I didn't walk anymore, and I didn't and I pushed ...
... is a little bigger than the usual one you would see in Sandton mall! It comes with a 3 story Ferris wheel and an animatronic t-rex that gave Nikki chills when it stared her down.
To finish off our last day in New York we shared a rack of ribs at a steak house a few blocks from our hotel. Its good to start having decent ribs again and we know this won't be our ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!