New York Escape
TripAdvisor Reviews New York Escape New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... waterfalls that outline the footprints of WTC 1 and WTC 2. Surrounding the pool are panels that have the names of all of the victims from that tower etched into them. Standing tall above the plaza is the new One World Trade Center, an impressive sight indeed!
We had tickets for the first group when the museum opened at 9 AM. When we entered the museum and descended to the main museum floor (the Museum is located under the plaza), you begin to walk down ...
... why are the egg options so tricky....just fried is fine. Walked up 5th to Macy's and I spent three hours, that I will never get back, sat on one of those seats where people try shoes on, while they tried on shoes. If I had a foot fettish, this might have been the best three hours of my life.....but I haven't and it wasn't. We then walked up 5th to the park. It had rained while we were in Macy's but by the time we reached ...
... at the Basketball when they knew nobody and even less about the rules and the face painting that came with it - not so much the coke fuelled train trip back downtown;
... Avenue and south toward Time Square. Patchy rain at times. At 60th St we crossed back to Central Park and then down 7th Ave past Carnegie Hall (also closed for tours) to Time Square, eventually making our way back to hotel on 37th St. On return we skyped Mat & Michelle and heard news on TV that there was an explosion, fire and building collapse south of us on 2nd Ave and 7th St. Lots of window shopping today and just taking in the sights and sounds of ...
Walked heaps again today... Kicked off with leaving Josh to have his breakfast at the hotel (fixated on eating alone at the hotel for some reason) and hitting a diner again. We picked up Josh and got back on the subway for a trip down to Battery Park at the bottom end of Manhattan to catch the free ferry to Statten Island which goes right past the Statue of Liberty. FREEZING wind but some good photos. Not sure if we'll do the trip to Ellis Island and see it closer?? We made ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
45 East 45th Street at Madison Avenue, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
304 E. 42nd Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $23
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!