New York Escape
Travel Blogs from New York City
... of the Statue. Essentially it was a gift from the French to celebrate the 100 year anniversary of the States kicking our **** and gaining independence. There, I've saved you a visit.
The cameras are out in force again. A guy standing directly in front of the statue holds a bottle of Coca-Cola above his head in his right hand and his iPhone across his chest with his left hand wins the award for wittiest photo. I stand ...
... expensive high schools to attend in the United States. Riverdale is actually made up of three separate schools - Junior (Kindergarten-Grade 5), Middle (Grades 6-8) and Upper (Grades 9-12). The Middle and Upper schools share a campus and the Junior School is situated about 3kms down the road. The Middle/Upper campus is stunning with lovely old buildings and generous tree-lined grounds which serve around 600 students. The astroturfed football field is massive, as is the indoor ...
... back to the hustle and bustle of the city. We visited Macy's and did all the 11 floors of it. We all had enough as it was so incredibly busy.
A few days back we got tickets to Stand Up NY, a comedy show so we got ready for that and our show was at 7pm. It was hilarious and i have found out i am a big fun of stand up. I loved all our comedians but the boys really liked the two ...
... having got to bed at around 4 and waking up at around 8:00. Obviously I powered through! I went on a trip on the Staten Island ferry and had a good look at lady liberty. As I expected, it was an underwhelming experience but I am glad I have seen her. She goes hand in hand with New York and is a symbol of the city; every tourist really has to pay her a visit. The ferry ride was quite fun and also free which is great but obviously that means that a huge number of people use it. ...
... on the function or part of them. There are committed plane that only have out specific variety of operations, while some plane are utilized for both several purposes and roles.Besides the standard types of crisis healthcare transportation, air ambulance solutions can be utilised for a selection of other functions this sort of as seeking for lacking or ...
TripAdvisor Reviews New York Escape New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!