New York Escape
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews New York Escape New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... here I think. We always knew it was going to be a very expensive 5 days. It was clean, fresh, funky and really busy. Good choice.
We had a good idea of what we really wanted to see, and the simplest way to manage it was with a City Pass. It costs a lot up front but then entry to all the sights is free and you save about 40% on the total costs. Every day we visited something special but mainly what we did was walk.
Oh boy did we walk.
... The first part of the night was dedicated to the performers under 15. After those were the main competitors. The different part of Amateur night is that the crowd will boo people who they don't like. It was funny hearing the boos and cheers competing against each other.
After a quick late night hot chocolate from Starbucks we headed back to the hotel for the night. ...
... in the seats in the theatre.
Mathilda was really good. Most of it was hilarious but also gave a good message to. Miss Trunchbull was played by a man and the singer for Matilda was really good and she was only 8. Everything was great for our first broadway show. I really liked it.
It was quite late but we where near a great place we could see. Times Square. It was jam packed and it got very overwhelming so we got dinner and went home
... steak house which hit the spot. After I finished my meal I went over to my gate and I was ready to board. Roughly 5 minutes after every one boarded the plane, and this was my last flight until I was back home in Brisbane. I slept for almost 10 hours of the flight back, which amazed me and made the trip so much better, I watched the inlfight entertainment (movies, tv shows, music etc.), too. We landed in Brisbane 20 ...
... 160; . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!