New York Escape
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews New York Escape New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... toy store
- Century 21 - Discount department store
- Niketown - 5 level Nike concept store
- Bedford Ave (Williamsburg)
- Bergdorf Goodman High Tea on a Sunday - Beautiful views of Central Park but must pre book
- Carnegie Deli - Giant Reuben sandwich
- Counter - Build your own burger
- FIKA Espresso Bar - Decent coffee
- Spotted Pig (West Village)
- Little Owl (West Village)
- The Clam (West Village) - ...
... and Bill Nighy. I enjoyed almost everything- probably my least favourite was the Aussie show- I don't know why I bothered seeing it in New York- I guess I was proud it was on there and I took two New Yorkers - oh well! My most favourite was the Carole King musical. Not only did I get the shivers with most songs but some actually drove me to tears! So that and 'The Book of Mormon' which I saw in London were the standouts. Interestingly, in the two weeks I ...
... go up the Empire State Building while the weather was clear and joined the line to go through security before we even bought a ticket. These seniors travelled to the 86th floor and then to the 102nd. There were so many people it was very difficult to get close to see out. Being up there just before sunset did not help but the view was lovely and it was great to see the lights coming on over the city. From this building, you can ...
... of lights, noise and bustle! Bought some tickets for a comedy club, and a city pass for the Hop On-Hop Off bus for 3 days. Had a nice supper...some wine (finally) and shopped at some street kiosks. Got a plastic cover for my ipad, so if I drop it (again) it should bounce instead of dent.
Capped off the night with a glass of wine in our room (of course) - can't wait for day 2!
... some very large pricetages. Gorgeous clothes but only one offs and none of us could afford them.
Bloomingdales was on a corner so while the girls were looking at one of the other shops, I ran over there to see if I could get any pics. It looked really posh and I looked extremely out of place with my backpack, cowgirl hat and thongs on my feet. Who cares, they wont see me again .. lol.
We got to ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!