New York Escape
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... was a tribute to the training provided by Hawaiian Airlines on the way over, Mrs Henry has suggested, because she likes to see the positive in everything. O, how I admire the exalted thinking of Mrs Henry! What an asset to the thinktank!
Mrs Henry and I have to pay tribute here to the many tour guides. There’s the chap who kept lamenting the fact that the sound system didn’t work. Didn’t tip him. There was Ho Zay, our Brooklyn Loop guide, who almost threw ...
... security is pretty intense there as well; I wouldn't have it any other way. China town and Little Italy were our next stop. We stopped in an Italian bakery and got some gelato and a cannoli to enjoy and boy was it tasty! The waiter was not very good at all though, we were there for an hour and saw the waiter maybe 3 times when it could have taken us 20 minutes to get in and ...
... at Bryant Park on Andrea and Kevin Dineen's recommendation - Andi you were right, it is fabulous! I could have spent the whole day hanging out there just reading, listening to awesome music and watching artists work. Best yet, the kids were totally entertained with a 'Reading Room' and 'Games Room', a mini-golf and table tennis area, and best of all the ability to make home-made magnums!! We decided to enjoy a light lunch in one of the great outdoor ...
... little dip. Afterwards we decided to check out this 'Broadway Comedy Club' we had heard about and ended up accidentally walking into a small play which we happened to be just in time for... it was pretty strange but we just decided to go with it. The play was quite peculiar to be honest, we didn't really get it. Upon leaving, we realised that we had walked into the wrong door and managed to catch the last 10 minutes of ...
... She flew in last night, had meetings all day today and flies back tomorrow morning. Thats hard core! Because of the wet weather, we asked the concierge to recommend a restaurant close by to her hotel on 52nd Street. He recommended an Italian restaurant called Lune Piena. The salad appetisers were really good and smartly, we chose to share the risotto main course. That was a good call because both of us couldn't even finish ...
TripAdvisor Reviews New York Escape New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!