New York Escape
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews New York Escape New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... the service were the people who were on the tour - not people from the area itself. It felt a bit like we were taking advantage of the Harlem/gospel stereotype, but I will admit, it was just like you would imagine a service like that to be. Their minister, Charlene, was extremely passionate, and they had a teen choir that sung extremely well for most of the service. At the end of the day, they wouldn't do the service if they didn't think it was appropriate, ...
... some very large pricetages. Gorgeous clothes but only one offs and none of us could afford them.
Bloomingdales was on a corner so while the girls were looking at one of the other shops, I ran over there to see if I could get any pics. It looked really posh and I looked extremely out of place with my backpack, cowgirl hat and thongs on my feet. Who cares, they wont see me again .. lol.
We got to ...
... and Roman art, and portraits. Unaware of the time we had to get the subway back to the hotel and got intercepted (probably the wrong choice of word!) by the gay pride parade which meant a massive detour to the hotel! A good last day to a wonderful trip. Will write a more detailed entry later/tomorrow as we need to run! ...
... Myers. They showed us around their place and gave us a tour of a demo of the new house they're building over the next year. While they were at work, Konrad and I also hit up both Captiva and Sanibel Islands for a little more (hopefully less scorching) beach time.
Tuesday, July 1st-Wednesday, July 2nd - Atlanta (USA):
Konrad took on the first of his two mega drives on Tuesday, escorting us eight hours north to our friends Laura, Monica, and Pah in Atlanta. ...
... after a short shopping stop that is. Our little shopping walk had us make our way to Greenwich Village before getting on the subway and heading towards Katz Deli, made famous by Meg Ryan in "When Harry met Sally". This place was packed and after we both got our pastrami sandwiches we knew why. They were huge and very, very good. We were now full and headed back to the subway to make our way back to the 34th Street Station where we would find our hotel and a well deserved nights ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!