New York Escape
TripAdvisor Reviews New York Escape New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... I’ve never seen so many kind souls in my entire life. Even though they didn’t have much, they were the nicest and most caring people I have ever met.
After I served them all lunch I hung around for a bit, talking to the homeless and playing cards with them. We played a couple games of 21 until I finally realised the time. Time went so fast helping out these people. A group here would be a ...
... felt privaledged to observe these pieces of art. Being far from where the car is located we decided to catch another subway. By 8.00pm all were beginning to feel hungry. Americans love their pizza as does Nathan. With Nathan's nose to the ground it didn't take him long to find one. On ordering for three Nathan made the decision to order a large despite the medium being a 12". With large slices on offer, Hannah and Rach with ...
... eat what I want, and BE whatever the heck I want! I like that.
Tonight is dinner in Manhattan I reckon over some wine and caviar. Then more goodbyes in the morning. Im back at it with a 10 am flight to Honolulu. I may be a litte zombie-fied so I'll write as soon as I come out of my funk and open you up to Hawaii's breathtaking scenery. From sapphire seas to rainbow arches, emerald valleys, and lush tropical rain forests.....we'll see it all....TOGETHER!!
... we saw Wicked. We had gone with the middle of the road seats. I didn’t want super cheap since it was Jym’s first time. We had seats on the odd side 4th row…EE right on the end by the aisle 1 & 3. I thought they were great seats and the show…BRAVO. It was fantastic. I was so glad we chose to see it. The only show I had seen previously was Phantom and I thought nothing could be as fantastic and I will say Wicked ...
... all dressed up ready for the big game we got back on the subway and made our way up town to the Bronks. We were a bit hesitant heading into the Bronx as in the last few days there have been lots of shootings and deaths. During our trip uptown we made a quick stop to check out toms restaurant. Most people would know it as monks café as the main feature in Seinfeld. No Jerry :( Finally arriving at Yankees stadium there were ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!