New York Escape
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews New York Escape New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Garden and we didn't realise that tickets were still available. It wouldn't have mattered what they'd cost. We would have paid anything to see Madge in NYC...
Like they say all good things must come to an end and so it was with this holiday. It was finally time to head home.
Like I said in the review of the Riff Hotel Chelsea, it's only true positive was it's proximity to Penn Station. JFK Airport is a ***** to get to by road but a breeze ...
THURSDAY 11th JUNE 2015
LAST DAY IN NEW YORK.
We had no Daisy at breakfast today - she has a couple of days off, so we won't see her again.
She's such a lovely young girl. We said goodbye to the other breakfast staff.
At 11am we hopped on the shuttle. He waited a while before leaving, because he said the traffic on the bridge was very thick. When we did leave, it was quite a slow trip. We all had a laugh when we went past a funny, dancing, black ...
It was delicious to sleep in on a Monday morning. After some requisite caffeine, we took the subway to the Meatpacking district for our big Whitney/High Line outing.
We stopped at a park in Manhattan to let Paloma take advantage of a local playground, then stopped at the very hip Gansevoort Market (like a mini Ferry Building) for lunch. We were early for our timed entry to the Whitney, so Devin tried to get Paloma to ...
Days 25 to 29 The snow had started to fall heavily by the time we got back to the apartment. Alice had got supplies in. The TV was non stop storm warnings. The roads were closed from 11 pm and the subway shut down so there was almost no one around. We had to cancel Tracey's birthday dinner because the restaurant had to close and send the staff home so we had cake which Alice had kindly bought. We could not see ...
... style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal;">
Bright eyed (sort of) and bushy tailed, layered head to toe, coffee in hand, we were ready to hit the streets and start sight seeing. Our sights started with a stroll through Central Park. It was so beautiful. The fresh, fresh, fresh morning air, snow covered gardens, frozen lakes, tree lined lanes, squirrels darting in every ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
811 7th Avenue on 52nd Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Very rude owner
- Dolores Alba
- Best bargain i had in years
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Clinton, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Great stay
- Problems with Cleanliness of Rooms
- Nasty, not worth the $$$