New Sheridan Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of New Sheridan Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews New Sheridan Hotel Telluride
Travel Blogs from Telluride
... le Tour” begins Saturday, July 5, on the Versus and NBC Sports Networks.
- Steve Carlton, former Major League baseball pitcher, who won four Cy Young awards for the Philadelphia Phillies before retiring to Durango.
- Louis L’Amour, western author who wrote his Sackett Series at the historic Strater Hotel in downtown Durango.
- Jack Dempsey, boxer who became the world ...
... 2. Playing pool in the Hump Hostel, Kunming, China
3. Hiking to Meuller Hut, Mount Cook, New Zealand
4. Scenic Drives, New Zealand
5. Befriending Google the bulldog in Eruption Guesthouse, Banos, Ecuador
6. Snorkeling in Eilat, Israel
7. Canyoning and zip ...
... it started to snow finally, 11
Day 35, 25/1 ski day, not really sure who came out, 12
Day 36 26/1 wet Australian like snow in the morning but who cares at this stage
Frances, Graeme, Steve, Rachel, Marty
Headed off to Tracks for Australia Day festivities, god night, 13
Day 37 27/1, slow start after Australia Day festivities, me, Graeme & Steve
found plenty of fresh tracks after 12 inches of snow, 14
Day 38, 28/1, fantastic day, Graeme, ...
... the dash a
little more tolerable but we were pretty happy to descend into Elk
Creek the next day and emerge at the railroad tracks by the Animas
It was a rainy hike down to the Animas but we found
camp under a Ponderosa Pine and finally had a night that we could visit
with our trail friends after the rain stopped. The next morning was a
wet one but as we were climbing 2,500 ft to Molas Pass we got to see the
Durango Silverton ...
... town with the mountain village is free in the off-season (when you can’t ski but can spend money in the mountain village’s hotels, shops, and restaurants), so I figured I’d go for a ride with some more amazing views. Skiing in Telluride has long been “on my list”, and after seeing the slopes and the scenery that surrounds them in autumn foliage season coming back coming back to ski in the mountain winter ...