New Dream Hotel
Travel Blogs from Athens
... we had was a variety of ouzo meze.
BEVERAGE: It is not possible to be in Greece, in June and at a Seafood restaurant and not at least start your meal with either some Ouzo or Tsipouro. Our Ouzo choice was the 'Varvagianni Green' at €11.00 and was brought first on the table with a platter of warm white and wholemeal brown bread grilled sprinkled with oil, salt ...
Headed to the Acropolis, it was very very crowded..... impressive - but we have been spoiled by some other ruins seen so far on this trip. The site is certainly majestic - way up high on the hill. Lots of restoration work going on so there was ...
... small the world can be. At the same time, it’s pretty huge! I found that today. There is so much in this city that I want to see, and it's just one city, in one country, on one continent. That blows me away.
We saw a few more monuments, but at around 5 we headed home and now I am sitting at the bar writing in this blog while my classmates are all passed out on the couch. The jet lag hasn't hit me yet and I'm not sure why! ...
... them fast and cook. Thrilled with the colors, presentation, the flavor and texture of this outstanding dish which is so impressive. The smell of the truffle sprinkled on the top right the moment of serving is ambrosia. Words cannot do it justice. You should taste it to feel the real flavor. A delectable delight!
You might find it hard to believe that someone could get enough on food with such small portions and being ...
... when she dropped a mountain she had been carrying from Pallene for the construction of the Acropolis after the box holding Erichthonius was opened
On the way back to the hotel, we stopped at another local cafe to enjoy more liquids and ordered an appetizer. While the name of the cafe was in Greek, the English translation on the menu said 'Kindergarten-Bar-Nursing Home'. Earl pointed to the menu item. Our request was a plate of French fries held together ...
Other places to stay in Athens
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $106
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $163
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $103
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Circle - IX, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $12
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $104
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $46
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $68
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $52
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Terrible Hotel
- The Worst Customer Service EVER!
- No es un cinco estrellas
Syntagma Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $116
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $166
- Excellant hotel
- Great Value and Wonderful Location
- Incredibly Perfect Location - Luxurious & Fun
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $53
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Loved this Hip Hotel
- Fresh attitude
- Great for the price