Nevada Hotel & Casino
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... Cool! At night we headed to Downtown Las Vegas for the Freemont Steet Experience. This is the older part of Las Vegas. What a weird and different place. A bit scarey for kids! I was also a bit disappointed because the flying fox was closed which goes right down Freemont Street. Today we did a lot of walking again but it has been ...
... win back what you already had. Needless to say, I couldn’t tear myself away until ~1 am. I think I left with ~$40.
But my night was not over. I really wanted to go to the clubs at The Palms. I’d been to the Ghostbar before, which is on top of the casino and has an open-air deck with a great view of the strip. But first I wanted to go to Rain, which had been featured a lot in the season of the Real World that was in Vegas (because they had lived in the ...
... teams colours on Sunday ( NFL) and even hotel staff. Was weird seeing that. I also feel like I am so fat- we are doing heaps of walking but of course it's not working and my stomach is getting larger by the day. Going to be fun when you get back. But hey- when in Rome as they say. It's 1:15am now so I need to rest this weary head. I really miss Australia and talking to everyone. And this morning I was in love with Vegas- but not so much now. It's really expensive. But oh well. ...
... tourist thing and get our picture taken. This is the one trip I will gladly look like a tourist (hard not to when you're pulling your home behind a pick up truck). Next, we check into the Mirage. It's awesome. Our room is amazing (well second room- first was disgusting with the smell of smoke- really, people still do that?!). I now find myself sitting by the pool, sipping a mohito, wondering what the rest ...
... sons. The first time we'd seen a lazy river as a red light area. Loud music. Sorry, loud banging, thumping yo yo music playing 24 hrs. !! MGM Grand hotel is a city. Underground shops, bars, restaurants and casinos. It took 30 mins to get out of the hotel. On a grand scale. its so hot outside everyone stays under cover with air condition systems to cool them down . It appears Vegas suffered in 2009 with the recession and ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Nevada Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place