Nelchina Point Suites
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... 000 ft high, it's usually surrounded by clouds as the mountain range creates its own weather pattern. We make it to Anchorage in record time. Piper has fallen asleep after her battle to stay awake, while Elliott has cooed the whole way. All the kids but Kaeleb have long since fallen asleep. Dylan and Julian curled up together, Annabelle leaning against the seat, her head bobbing up and down. The driver takes us to the Bluffs, an overlook near the airport with ...
... but tasted amazing. For the rest off the time I spent most off my time in the patting zoo and finding more about the bears from a very reliable guide. This is a good chance to fine out there life style as it is in my best interest to go in seek them in there normal environment.
As I left the front gate the cab I called was just pulling up. I opened the door and asked him to drive me back to the hostel. ...
... Moosetooth pizza
Favourite drink- Grgich Hills Fume Blanc@Whaletail
I do not waste time on sleep during my infrequent vacations. But but it is day 4 and we are both pretty spent. We slept in, took a dip in the hotel hot tub and had a fantastic breakfast of the tourist loving reindeer sausage and eggs. Not too bad if I do say so myself. The rest of the day was spent relaxing and exploring parts of down town we had not seen. We ...
After a restful night, we woke up to our alarms at 7;00 am. We had to have our day packs packed and ready to go by 8:00 am. Breakfast was served at the hotel. We had a buffet of scrambled eggs, ham, cheese, fresh fruits, breads, cereals, and yogurt. There was something for everyone After breakfast we met with an Alaskan Olympian medal winner. Rosie Fletcher won a bronze medal in the 2006 Winter Olympics. She competed in Snowboard Racing. ...
... battened down, we sound like a tin can band. Firing up Slim Dusty et al on the entertainment system helps the background noise levels.
The highway is gravel, but starts off in pretty good condition, but still corrugated. The van handles it OK at 25 to 35 mph, and we settle in for a long haul, with the high mountains of the Alaska Range on the left, and the Talkeetna Mountains distant on the right. Supposed to be good views of Mount McKinley from here in clear ...
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!