Nelchina Point Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... assume they will be able to walk/drive across the river).
Healy - family-run, coal-mining area (Usibelli). Pop ~1000. After they mine an area, they reclaim the land (originally because they chose to, now they’re required by Federal law) by reshaping it back to what it had been and planting. It takes about 20 years to recover (e.g., erosion, animals). Behind the low hills where the coal is mined are 5000-ft mts (that we couldn’t see). The coal is crushed ...
... empty room. I just deposited my bag & then headed on down the street to get something to eat before the last place reportedly shut at 11pm, It was 10.45om & just like day time at home, the sun still shining away. About 5 mins walk took me to firstly a hairdressers !! - still open at 10.50pm & the hairdressers children were watching TV whilst their dad was cutting someone's hair with 2 other people waiting for theirs to be done - don't ...
Ok ok ok - I have heard how much light things are here in the summer, and it isn't that I didn't believe, but how do you really explain to somebody how bright it is? It is hard.... So, here is a photo walking up to Jonathan and Katie's house last night about 11pm. We did get here at the Summer Solstice, but wow- it is crazy.... The amazing thing? This picture was taken on a very cloudy night. On our flight, as the ...
... are in transition. I remembers winters like this years ago and didn't like them then and don't like them now.
So how does my dream of the future relate to this trip? As a child I dreamed of Africa as a child would: elephants, lions, tigers, Tarzan (yes, Tarzan). As an adult who is a mother and a nurse I dreamed of helping those in trouble. As a senior citizen who is a mother and a grandmother, a retired nurse and someone who still ...
... to return to "reality". One thing I have learned on this trip is that we should not wait. This was a sacrifice to go on this trip but it was well worth it and I'm so glad I could enjoy it now and for many years to come. Good night all you Moosetraks followers. Gotta catch a flight in 6 1/2 hours.... And maybe start planning our next ...
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $78
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $99
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $78
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $174
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $123
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $163
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $103
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $120
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $83
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $152
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $86
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $134
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $120
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $133
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!