Nelchina Point Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... The rain ended and the sun came out. We drove onto the Seward Highway to meet the one lane tunnel thru the mountain. This tunnel was originally built for the railroad, but in 2000, was converted to share with cars. Each direction takes a turn every 30 minutes, staging in lanes for their turn. After we went thru at 20mph with ...
... stops and headed to Seward, no Byron Glacier trail on this trip.
We arrived at Millane's Serenity by the Sea Cabin safely and without any additional animal sittings. We got our bags into our small cabin and home for the next 3 nights. We then headed back into town to have dinner. We ate at Seward Brewing Company. The food was good, but I can't really remember what we had. My husband liked but didn't love the beer. ...
... inspired cafe called "Yak and Yeti". We both enjoyed it.
Yak and Yeti Himalayan Restaurant serving Anchorage Alaska
Saturday - Brent is still under the weather so we didn't spread our germs to our church family.
We had a late lunch at a cafe called "Snow City". Trendy ...
... is now a recreation area but it was once the largest placer gold producer in Alaska.
At Windy Creek, we crossed out of the park and saw a cow moose off in the distance (I didn’t get a picture).
At about the half-way point in the journey, we pass through Broad Pass. It is the highest elevation for the Alaska Railroad (at 2363 ft) AND the lowest point in the Alaska Range and the Rockies (of which the Alaska Range is part). It is, as the name implies, a ...
We arrived in Ted Stevens Airport on wednesday night at around nine and then it was off to Walmart! Shopping to stalk up an RV with everything, including the most basic things, takes a LOT of time. Which explains why we left the store around six hours later at four in the morning. After that came unpacking our four pieces of luggage and the four extremely full shopping carts ...
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!