Nelchina Point Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... There there is an interesting museum with historic snowmobiles and outboard motors, pontoon-mounted fish wheels, and interesting houses and businesses in the village. Dianne asks around as to where we can see the salmon, and is told that there are a lot of fishermen at the Klutina River Bridge. We cross the river and park to walk down and look at the action. There is indeed active fishing, and we take close ups of a female salmon full of roe being filleted, freshly landed ...
... people from Aurora Lovers and make more new friends. Kimberly traveled quite a way to meet us after 9:00 and we appreciated that. We enjoyed great pizza and great conversation and went back to the hotel ending our trip on a high note.
We flew back home the next day and although we battled clouds and saw way less aurora action than we would have liked, we met some really fantastic people and made ...
... in a big house on more than 1 & half acres of land, which takes Eddie 3 hours to mow; only 2 he says if he didn’t have to take care round Sheila’s flower beds! Their house is so interesting with loads of knick knacks , pictures & books & ultra cosy with carpet that one’s feet sink into. Sheila showed me to the room I would be in, it too looked so cosy with a huge, tall bed & giant pillows. There was also a bathroom in the adjacent ...
... arrived an hour later than expected. Rental car company was still open and the B&B thankfully left the front door unlocked for us.
My first impression of Anchorage was not particularly awesome. The town looked run down. But the fact that it was still sunset at midnight was pretty neat!
Now to find a moose..
... the trekking poles were because we were literally climbing with our hands (mountain goats) to get to the summit. This was a little scary because of how high we were climbing, and you really had to be sure of where you placed each limb. So we moved slowly because, well, we didn't want to fall...
We celebrated the successful journey to the top of this ...
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!