Nelchina Point Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... width: 0px;">Looking forward to hearing from you.
... but Dianne and the woman managed to swap life stories. They were killing time waiting for a red-eye flight to Dallas, after finishing a cruise on a small boat with 12 couples on it.
Outside, it was still quite light as we headed home about 10pm. Found that our key card wouldn't work because we were trying the baggage room door instead of ours, showered in our ensuite after sorting out the reverse action shower controls, did some internet on the wi-fi in the room, ...
We've arrived! Elizabeth had 4 teenage boys lined up to unload, so the whole RV got unloaded in 1 1/2 hours. Tomorrow we head down to Seward for a Cruise into Resurrection Bay and then camp out there so that we can all enjoy ONE night on the totally emptied out RV. We're all really looking forward to it (and Elizabeth's housemate, Kate, is joining us as well).
We slept in this morning and had a nice leisurely breakfast at ...
... potholes-turned-lakes from the Center. Had some delicious potroast soup. JK and I had dinner at home that night...Bon and Jerry ate at 5-Chairs after a hike. Saturday we set off early for Denali. Had lunch at the Wildflower Cafe in Talkeetna...simply wonderful salmon fish and chips for me. Got brief glimpses of snow-covered Mt. McKinley through the clouds as we drove on up to Denali. We arrived at around 5:30 at our McKinley Chalet Resort and ...
... but didn’t get very far as a few doors down is the Veteran’s Museum so I paid the entrance fee & went in. There were loads of exhibits which I found very interesting. The lady behind the desk offered to give me a guided tour but I declined as I wanted to amble round at my own pace. I told her about the Laura Wright Parkys shop thinking that she may know Sheila, she didn’t but she certainly knew of Sheila’s grandmother, whom Sheila ...
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!