NCED Conference Center and Hotel
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews NCED Conference Center and Hotel Norman
Travel Blogs from Norman
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
Today we woke up and decided to go to Denny's for breakfast. I got a All- American slam which costs 7.99.Then we were back on the road. We traveled to Shrievport, LA and filled up on gas which costed 32.80. then we went to Dallas, TX and filled up which costed 35.10. Then we ate lunch ...
Today was a rainy, dreary day. We drove to Oklahoma City and visited the Oklahoma Memorial Museum to pay our respects. http://www.oklahomacitynationalmemorial .org/
The weather seemed appropriate for the emotional feeling I was experiencing. I won't go into details as we all know too well the history of ...
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... opened exactly 5 years after the 1995 bombing.
All goes well until we get into the city and we are about to go under a bridge which says 11'11" inches. This is not good. Cindy screams out to stop. The RV is 12 foot high. We are NOT going under that bridge (not in one piece anyway).
A quick 3 point turn later (hardly any traffic around) and we are off around the block and find a carpark close to the memorial site a short time later. It is bitterly cold here, ...