National at Park Towers
Travel Blogs from New York City
... a walk! It's been really rainy too so lots of traffic! But a productive day in the office - for me, on the 24th floor of Hanover Square, Lower Manhatten, taking about Miss America and Miley Cirus - and for Meg, in Jersey City where there was a gang shooting over the weekend...! ...
... to this kid sleeping on top of me. Shoulder to shoulder, head on my body...the works! Well i felt bad so i just slightly shrugged the kid off. Thought nothing of it and went back to sleep. I fell back asleep. Not sure how long after but i was woken up again to this kid "asleep" on me again, but his hand had made its way to my hip. A little but of skin was showing so i figured that when i was sleeping that my shirt had creeped ...
... women next time we go to Pittsburgh). Never really heard much from Jesse from Istanbul. Jesse from Greece is now working a hostel in Budapest... having a blast. I'll message the Serbian brother and sister I met on the way to Ios a bit and Charlie from Bosnia as well. He's going to Central America next.
Being on a campaign until at least next summer (and hopefully next November) means I can't pull a stunt like this again anytime ...
What can I say about New York City??? Our firts stop on our epic adventure and certainly the one that took our breath away the most. Im not sure if it was all the sighst, sounds, atmosphere, or the fact that we met up with some of my most favourite people in the whole world (yup im talking about you cub, Gen, Maso and Anita), but not even losing our SLR camera on the second night and issues with our hire car could dampen our love for this place.
From the ...
... Dept store. Had a lovely little shopathon in Bloomingdales (another one crossed off my "to do" list)
Then we took the subway back downtown at around 6pm. Home for a shower then out around the corner for a fab New York pizza at Caprizzis, a chat to the locals and home to bed.
(All this walking I am wondering why my underpants are getting tighter???)
TripAdvisor Reviews National at Park Towers New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!