National at Park Towers
TripAdvisor Reviews National at Park Towers New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... used to the idea of getting on another plane and going to another country, this travelling lifestyle suits us so well now! Getting home means lots of things. First and foremost it means family and friends, love and hugs, familiarity, the future and doing all those things that we've missed, and bringing some new pastimes to the table for our lives thus forwards. Getting home means figuring out the next steps, but we know, after this time away that we have amazing friends, ...
... along with a cup of coffee. There happened to be two foot patrol cops that came in just after us. We got talking to them and they mentioned that the New York 2015 International Automobile Show was now on and it was only a few blocks away from where we were having a pick me up.
Tom nearly choked on his donut and tea as he rushed to finish it so that we could head down and have a look at what is in store for the motoring public in the coming ...
... looked so different from our visit 11 years ago when it was a whole in the ground. The memorial has two pools about an acre each which sit in the footprints where the two towers stood. Unfortunately we could't visit the museum as it didn't open until Noon. We walked around Lower Manhattan then caught a subway up to 42nd Street and went to see the Avengers exhibition just off Times Square. The exhibit is very well presented as you get to become ...
NEW YORK CITY
Seeing my parents in New York City for an 11 hour layover was the best thing I could have asked for. It broke up the long travel day and gave me yet another opportunity to be given strength by loved ones. I know it may seem that I am requiring a lot of emotional support just to go on a trip, but this is truly a pilgrimage.
To study yoga in India has been a goal of mine for years. To finally see a goal realized - a big, hairy, ...
... a bite. Paul gets served quickly, but for some reason, Jen and I are in the world's slowest-moving line for pancakes, which when we eventually get them, are much-enjoyed because we are ravenous! We decide to get a drink and in a very classy move, all of us wind up with a drink, including Marty and we sit in the gutter in the classiest neighbourhood in New York and toast each others health! It was a fabulous afternoon and I am honoured to apparently be (apart from Jen's ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!