National at Park Towers
TripAdvisor Reviews National at Park Towers New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... definitely needed it. We had decided earlier in the day that we might catch another ice hockey game, but there were none playing tonight, so a movie instead, since we were all packed much earlier than we thought. We headed off for tea at our favourite Mexican restaurant Chipotle, they are amazing. Best burritos and tacos ever. No photo though cause i couldn't wait to eat it, and best of all we found one just around the corner from our hotel. After tea we head off to ...
Up at 4.30am this morning and at Penn Station at 5.30am for my 6am train.
This is the first of a few 13 hour Amtrak journeys I'm taking over the next few weeks.
But the journey, to me, is part of the whole experience. It's not just the destination...it's also the getting there.
How else could I possibly see so much of America in comfort? Driving these huge distances were not an option and flying? Flying won't allow me to see big town and ...
... downstairs for the free wine happy hour (oh yeah, forgot to mention that 5-6pm is free wine in the foyer, score again!) & share stories of the last 4 days & their adventures in North Carolina & the Nascar circuit. Must get more sleep, 5 hours a night is not really enough.
Monday 13th & it’s Sandies 50th birthday, hip hip hooray! I meet Bel & Ash for brekkie down the street at a place we found that does the ...
... Harrumph. Instead of walking the ramps, we were contained down poky hidden stairwells.... and there were workmen everywhere painting and preparing.
Come back in October was the message here.
Our next stop was the Waldorf Astoria and to save time we climbed into a cab.
The Waldorf is an extraordinary place and to to is like walking back into a past era. Everything for the hotel was made by artists as works of art... and this is ...
... asked if we were smoking and came to look around our flat. They seemed to be very confused about where the fire was and then promptly left with me calling after them "do we need to get out?" Apparently we did not but we were none the wiser as to what was going on. Later that afternoon I bumped into one of our maintenance guys who revealed that someone in the flat above ours had been cooking and their top had caught on fire. In ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!