National at Park Towers
TripAdvisor Reviews National at Park Towers New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... way by about 5 blocks at first!) We are currently warming up and then will be heading back out, we are due to go up the rockafella centre at 9pm, for more city views! Tomorrow we are planning to have a late morning and potentially even breakfast at the hotel, and then we're heading to the theatre district to try to get last minute tickets for a show and we have a Broadway tour booked for 4pm! It's also due to pour with rain tomorrow! Fun . . ...
For now it's archive time and also Boston planning time! Tonight I think I might just sleep though! It's been a long few days...in a good sense! (I would say "In a good way" but apparently the same phrase in Mexico is "in a good sense")
Pictures will be attached later. I've got to keep you all on your toes somehow!
A hug from T-Rex and me!
Ps I read your email when I was in the Natural History Museum, Louise, I will reply soon ...
It's our last full day in the city and its raining and miserable, but that's ok as we don't have much planned, just to eat a few New York foods. We met a family at ice skating last night who told us to head over to Staten Island to see the views from the ferry, because its free to take the ferry. I went on the ferry for the marathon but didn't take much in. Because its raining we can't see much though. We get off on Staten Island and there really isn't much there to ...
... and work with in Oxford.
The next day Robin and I killed time whilst we waited for Stan (who I also used to work with in Oxford) to turn up. We spent most of the morning catching up and then went shopping on 34th Street. I left Robin to it whilst I went to meet Rosie (school friend) in Soho who had flown out to New York for a week with work. We had planned to have beauty appointments together but it all went a ...
... and we will (hopefully) catch up next weekend before I leave New York. It is a beautiful sunny day and we decide to go on a cruise on the harbour so we can get a look at the Statue of Liberty. Feeling pretty proficient at this traveling around NY, we manage both a subway ride and a bus ride to make it to the Pier. We arrive an hour before we think we are scheduled for the cruise as that was what we were told we had to do, but in a stroke of luck, there is a group leaving ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!