National at Park Towers
TripAdvisor Reviews National at Park Towers New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
This morning the art and media students went to a photography workshop at Central station with a local freelance photographer. The students were taught about leading lines, subjects and backgrounds. Judith was really pleased with the creativity of the lauries students. At the same time the music and drama students were being put through their paces in a Broadway workshop. ...
... as the wind chill was unbearable. I managed to get a few photographs. We weren't dissapointed as we had been up before.
A quick burger and fries from Mcdonalds was in order then we walked back to the subway at Tomes Square for the train back to the apartment. The city was buzzing with a lot of police presence due to the NBA All Stars game at Madison Square Gardens and the Saturday Night Live celebrations. A few celebs in town I think.
... that day at the Twin Towers disaster. Very very sad. We walked down to the end of Manhattan Island to Battery Park and took the free Staten Island ferry which gave us great views of the Statue of Liberty and saved us buying two $30 boat trips around the bay specifically to see the statue, all down to Chris having read the P&O blurb! At this point we got back on the bus and drove by the Stuyversant Buildings which provide 6000 apartments on a ...
... blared out "Welcome To New York" we took the New Jersey Turnpike and then the Lincoln Tunnel. I made one wrong turn and boom! Right in the middle of Times Square on a Saturday night at 9pm. It was utter mayhem. Dazzling bright lights everywhere, yellow cabs and NYPD cop cars zooming past in a blaze of sirens and lights.
There were literally thousands of people milling around. I'd always wanted to come here but not driving a massive beast of a Jeep, ...
Rick and Vreni up bright and early to attend Quarter Final of tennis at Flushing Meadow today. It is really hot and not a cloud anywhere so they will be cooked!
We left home after leisurely breakfast catching train at Bedford and headed for 34th Street for a bit of shopping at Crocs and Macy's. Each got new shoes and loved walking on Broadway. Headed ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!