National at Park Towers
TripAdvisor Reviews National at Park Towers New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... restaurant for a bit of tea and cake. Disappointingly I didn't have time to find somewhere with free wifi in the city and catch up on some emails without using up my onboard, very expensive Cunard minutes.
Dorothy joined our table tonight. She is a lone American on a table full of Brits and she struggled with Bob (1)'s Glaswegian accent and Bob (2)'s broad East Anglian accent. I suspect she may have moved to a new ...
... of Brews with Gemma to meet Rich and the rest of Deloitte for some drinks for Rich’s leaving do. I can’t believe it’s nearly time for them to go home already.
Katie (my friend from university) and husband John arrived after lunch on Sunday 23rd November. We were so excited about their trip we didn’t know where to start. We decided to throw them head first into the New York ...
... building in New York. I will have a great view of the city and all the Christmas lights in the evening. I am also going to see the Lion King at the theatre. I will have to tell you all about that when I get back to England!
They also have lots of ice-skating rinks, but I have decided I will wait until I am back in Cambridge to do that. On Wednesday, which is my ...
We've arrived, as you can see from the photo of the Statue of Liberty taken at 4.45am. Off back to bed now. We decided to let the crowds get off the ship first this morning so we had a lie in and a leisurely breakfast before going to get our disembarkation pass at 10 o'clock. This proved to be a good tactic as we had little time to wait before getting off the ship at around half past ten. In fact there was just enough time for Chris to ring Gran and for her ...
... afterwards however continued on until day break on Saturday, with numerous venues, culminating in after hours at Robyn's.
Saturday was extremely slow to begin with until we met up with Lola and Dragica at Macau, a great restaurant bar, with a huge downstairs section that plays some awesome danceable tunes. We stumbled out around 3 am and headed back to Robyn's for more after hours fun.
Sunday ran much the same, with a late start and a ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!