National at Park Towers
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... People everywhere, Noise everywhere. Paid a visit to the Hershery's store where we bumped into the first Aussies of the trip. Went to the M&M's store, 3 levels of M&M merchandise - pure crazy consumerism.
Walked back to the apartment via 7th ave which was a nice walk back. Stopped in at Whole foods Market to get something healthy to eat. About to get changed to get some dinner in the neighbourhood, which looks a pretty funky eclectic place so I should fit in ...
... thing was he didn't even ask for money after is act, he just done it out of love and free will, what a legend!! All the bums had their own little ensembles on the subway for asking for money, the most creative and funniest went like this: "Excuse me ladies and gentlemen my name is Bruce, believe it or not but I am actually homeless, I haven't been homeless for long but nonetheless I am homeless, so if any of you would be kind enough to spare me an apple, an orange, a bottle of water or ...
... after devouring it straight away decided one was not enough and went straight back in for more. They honestly are the tiniest but yummiest cupcakes ever! As it was such a lovely day we spent the rest of the afternoon sat in a pop up bar in Bryant Park. In the evening we went for dinner at Five Napkin Burger and then gazed at the NY city skyline with cocktails on the rooftop of 230 Fifth. It was warm enough to ...
... have gladly purchased a crystal mouse with a piece of cheese, quick get her out of here.
Off to Broadway to see Wicked and again the theatre district delivered. We had magic seats and were mesmerised from the emerald sparkles in the curtain to the last curtain call. The audience again displayed passionate support and enthusiasm and the ambience of the theatre is quite different from home. We loved it and if we get a chance to see ...
... more expensive than buying e-liquid.
Some people are into a tactic called dripping. It is popular for providing bigger hits. Dripping is often used as an alternative to cartridges, but it can also be used in combination with cartridges to provide the best of both methods.
Juice is another term for the liquid. The liquid is a combination of chemicals. The most common manufacturer of the liquid are ...
TripAdvisor Reviews National at Park Towers New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!