National at Park Towers
TripAdvisor Reviews National at Park Towers New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... there is a cost to the ferry company which has the only contract and permission to dock at Liberty Island, but the whole cost of the ferry is US$12.00!!! So it is very inexpensive to visit the Statue of Liberty, and then nothing more for the opportunity to go up into the pedestal and then up further into the crown of the statue. After September 11, 2001, they stopped allowing access to the crown of the Statue Of Liberty, as there was not sufficient ...
Set off this morning bright eyed and bushy tailed for the ticket booth having breakfast on the way at one of the many nearby Delis., That was when it began to rain. Did we have jackets or brollies etc. Dont be silly, of course not. First mistake of the day. In our innocence we thought we might just be lucky to get tickets for a matinee but about 400 other people had the same idea. Second mistake of the day. Overheard someone say theatre box offices ...
More New York....down town and that big chick in the water with a flameUp bright and early to head down to battery park to get on the boat to take us over to liberty island to see the lady herself up close and personal. Heaps and heaps of birds so we done a loop of the island, got a photo and made our way back to the boat haha literally 20 minutes get in, get a photo and get out. The next stop was Ellis island but neither of us knew what it was or had ever heard of it so ...
... dismantled. Wandered over to Central Park and happened to enter through Engineer's Gate - very appropriate!. Kit and I went to "Top of the Rock" - 71 floors. Amazing views!
We are loving our evening meals all at wee cafés and bistros within 10 minutes walk from our great apartment and tonight it was Mabel's, where the brisket, ribs and pulled pork were to die for. ...
... That's right most of New York is an island. I didn't know that and I would have thought my friend Stephen Fitzpatrick might have filled me in on that fact.
New York was originally called New Amsterdam. It was only after the English took over from the Dutch that it's name was changed to New York, after the Duke of York, the brother of the King at the time.
Once again we saw the Empire State Building but from a different vista. It is hard to believe that ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!