National at Park Towers
TripAdvisor Reviews National at Park Towers New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... District/Highline with a guide who was also a stand-up comedian, so the two hours flew by with lots of information and just as many laughs.
We did quite a bit of travel on the river this time, which is a lovely way to see another view of the city. The boat trips took us downtown to Wall Street and the 911 memorial. The huge water memorials at Ground Zero are very moving, the area will be beautiful once the ...
... of the talk. By now, everyone was pretty hot and tired and just ready for it to end. It ended at a park with another sprinkler going so we sat to rest in the shade for 10 min and splashed some water on our face.
I think after this, we hopped the subway and went to a spot hubby wanted to visit - Forbidden Planet. We always go to the one in London (well, he goes, I got the Hotel ...
... got to the top (the 86th floor!) just in time for the sunset. Now let me tell you the view of the sunset and the skyline was… it was… well, let me show you. (See the first picture below.)
So yeah, that was, awesome! Then we were all tired, so we walked back to our hotel (yes, walked, that is how close we are to the Empire State Building). When we got back we watched part of a baseball game on TV and got ready for a well deserved ...
... all the way to Harlem, the above ground which is much better.
We were travelling up the Hudson River Valley. The river was hugely wide here with distant hills, and nice greenery. A creeper grows over the track-side trees. It was very cloudy and grey - not good for taking photos.
When the conductor clicked the tickets, he put them sticking up in a little pouch on the back of the seat. That way, ...
... The first part of the night was dedicated to the performers under 15. After those were the main competitors. The different part of Amateur night is that the crowd will boo people who they don't like. It was funny hearing the boos and cheers competing against each other.
After a quick late night hot chocolate from Starbucks we headed back to the hotel for the night. ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Clinton, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Great stay
- Problems with Cleanliness of Rooms
- Nasty, not worth the $$$