National at Park Towers
TripAdvisor Reviews National at Park Towers New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
Destination - Federal Reserve /wall street
Map/Directions/Hours -by subway take the 2,3,4,5,A,C,J,Z train to the Fulton street station the new York fed is just a three -minute walk away ,by bus M5,M9,M15,M103
History -traces the earlist attempts at ...
... and of course New York expensive!
After wandering the streets of midtown we returned to the Shoreham and relaxed a bit and readied our self for a subway trip to Hudson Street and walk to Pier 40 to board the Horn blower Infinity Yacht at 5 PM The wind was blowing and rain was threatening. We were soon herded aboard this a huge yacht and things seemed quite disorganized. We paid big bucks for a private table for two with a window view. When ...
We spent the night in a motel not far away, the next morning I found the Amvets op shop Janet had so dearly wanted to get back to last time and picked up a few things as gifts for friends back home.
Then we drove on down through New York - beautiful Upstate New York. It was superb in the autumn, it's green in the summer, and it rolls on endlessly. But there are things that don't ...
... was at noon so we had to pay $6 to store our bags until we were leaving at 1:30ish. Afterwards we went and sat on the red steps in times square and people watched for a while. The sun was out so it was very lovely.
The hotel has private cars they hire out to their guests so we have booked one. Our flight is at 5pm so it was nice to have most of the day to relax.
... and did lots of catching up and hanging out with our travel buddies. The weather has reminded us a bit of home; sunny one day, cold and rainy the next...it even snowed one night, after we were coming out of the Barclays Center! Indecent Proposal It's fair to say that the reunion of Joe and Josh had a direct correlation with the frequency of inappropriate comments and conversations. With only 4 days together this time, Mez and Chrissy may have a lot ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!