National at Marquis Tree Tops
Travel Blogs from Austin
... end of the week..
even this development did not sour our moods.. we've learned it's par for the course..
not sure how to explain it.. but the truck camper just felt right :)
..even domi seemed to like it and refrained from giving
it the anticipated christening
A Note from Luis:
Whilst we ...
... settle in the glass here, great food & atmosphere. Then I headed back to the hostel whe I sat in the afternoonsun with the guys drinking a few beers by the lake. The next day the 2 Scottish lads checked out & so I went with the 2 English guys to Barton springs for the day. It's a natural spring that they have turned into a swimming pool - I won't lie it is cold but so refreshing especially in the Xan heat!! In the early evening I ...
... interesting. It's a few blocks of old homes which have been converted into comfortable pub-like "craft bars", with great drinks and a really nice storybook old south atmosphere. This was also where I found my first "real" band, a crooning country western trio, which, while not quite my mood, definitely had some talent. From there, it was over to "dirty sixth", which is a few blocks under the ...
... br> - Connecting to new experiences and people
- Slowing down to reflect
... and out, and it has good amenities. The surprising thing, though, is it really didn't seem that loud for a stadium with 100,000+ people yelling at critical parts of the game. Rating - 8 of 10.
Tailgating - This game had an 11am start, which certainly put a damper on tailgating. We arrived at about 9am at the ISU Club of Austin tailgate and barely had enough ...
Other places to stay in Austin
Bouldin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Nice but needs room makeover
- Not too good
- Terrific staff! Great location.
University of Texas - Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $179
South River City, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $377
- Terrific Hotel
- Just okay....
- Consistent top rated hotel in town
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Embassy Suites...Average Hotel, Ideal location
- Free beer!!
- Good hotel, careless housekeeping
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Radisson Austin Great
- Great Location and price
- Fine and dandy
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- It's a decent hotel for a decent price--staff great!
- Dreamy beds, gracious staff
- Nice Hotel, but a terrible stay
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $134
South River City, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $152
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Great Hotel
- Great Stay, Very Comfortable
- Hilton Austin Convention Center
St. Johns, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Southeast Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Some quirks, great food
- Uncomfortable Stay
- Nice stay - see our photos !
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Great downtown location
- A Fabulous Hotel in my opinion
- Convenient downtown location
St. Johns, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $61
University Hills and Windsor Park, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $146
9721 Arboretum Blvd, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Beautiful place, fantastic location
- Perfect weekend getaway
9515 Hotel Drive, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $102
East Cesar Chavez, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Ok room, but Crowne needs to work on Cleanliness
- Great Place at a Great Price
- Loved the Crown!
Downtown, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $226
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $125
East Riverside - Oltorf, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $120
North Crossing, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $202
- Gliding Revolution-Downtown Segway Glide
- Excellent choice for downtown Austin!
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Great if you get a deal..
- Cozy and classy
- The lowdown
7800 N Interstate Highway 35, Austin | Hotelfrom $65
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Overrated - This is really a bad choice
- The Beautiful Driskill
- Beautiful, historic, fantastic service
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- My favorite Austin hotel
- Rooms are fine, but service is lacking
- Nice rooms -- shame about the road noise!