National at Marquis Tree Tops
Travel Blogs from Austin
- Today I visited my favorite teacher, Mr. Gerringer's favorite college
- It was by far the best school that I have seen on this college trip
- This college was founded in 1883
- It has one of the best football teams in the nation
- All of the people I met while touring the school were so nice!
- The campus was amazing and I love not only the town it is in but also the ...
... visit...I will welcome you with open arms and give a great Austin experience!
Not that you need any more exciting news...but I've decided that it's about time I get back to my "pre-nursing" weight...no I didn't go and have a baby that you don't know about!! I have put on about 15lbs since I started working as a nurse. So I've decided that what better time then now to do it!! I've made a pack and have given myself the biggest ...
... aren't usually my thing..but this mall contained some rare favs (pottery barn, williams sonoma, restoration hardware) can you imagine my delight :)
so next morning luis dropped me off for 4 hrs of sheer joy.. i did a little bit of damage but not too bad..
the best purchase being a (much coveted) step stool for the tc that was such a deal that ...
and so we continue...
... When we finally got seated, Steve ordered the family platter for 4. It included Brisket, Burnt Ends, Ribs and Sausage. When you order this, they come around and refill the platter with whatever you want more of for as long as you can eat it. They have 2 different sauces on the table and a few side dishes round out the meal. I will say right here and right now - THIS IS THE BEST BBQ I HAVE EVER ...
Other places to stay in Austin
Bouldin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Nice but needs room makeover
- Not too good
- Terrific staff! Great location.
University of Texas - Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $179
South River City, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $377
- Terrific Hotel
- Just okay....
- Consistent top rated hotel in town
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Embassy Suites...Average Hotel, Ideal location
- Free beer!!
- Good hotel, careless housekeeping
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Radisson Austin Great
- Great Location and price
- Fine and dandy
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- It's a decent hotel for a decent price--staff great!
- Dreamy beds, gracious staff
- Nice Hotel, but a terrible stay
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $134
South River City, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $152
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Great Hotel
- Great Stay, Very Comfortable
- Hilton Austin Convention Center
St. Johns, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Southeast Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Some quirks, great food
- Uncomfortable Stay
- Nice stay - see our photos !
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Great downtown location
- A Fabulous Hotel in my opinion
- Convenient downtown location
St. Johns, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $61
University Hills and Windsor Park, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $146
9721 Arboretum Blvd, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Beautiful place, fantastic location
- Perfect weekend getaway
9515 Hotel Drive, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $102
East Cesar Chavez, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Ok room, but Crowne needs to work on Cleanliness
- Great Place at a Great Price
- Loved the Crown!
Downtown, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $226
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $125
East Riverside - Oltorf, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $120
North Crossing, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $202
- Gliding Revolution-Downtown Segway Glide
- Excellent choice for downtown Austin!
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Great if you get a deal..
- Cozy and classy
- The lowdown
7800 N Interstate Highway 35, Austin | Hotelfrom $65
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Overrated - This is really a bad choice
- The Beautiful Driskill
- Beautiful, historic, fantastic service
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- My favorite Austin hotel
- Rooms are fine, but service is lacking
- Nice rooms -- shame about the road noise!