National at Camden Roosevelt
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews National at Camden Roosevelt Washington DC
Travel Blogs from Washington DC
Yesterday was another day of travelling, from New York to Washington D.C., but was very crowded due to the fact that it was the Sunday before people went back to school or work. Arriving late last night, due an hour delay, we settled in then did a large load of washing before bed. The morning was spent at a local convenience store buying food for the next two days, given that our hotel room has a ...
... for free, with a timed ticket. The tour by the National park staff and the museum where great and it was interesting to learn all the facts about what happened. We never realised that John Wilkes Booth was actually one of the most well known actors of the time nor that there were two previous attempts by him and his conspirators to kidnap him. We didn’t also know that they also planned to kill the Secretary of State and the Vice president but these failed. The ...
... bar! It was a good place to stretch our legs and chat with other passengers doing the same thing.
The interactive screens were also a great distraction games, music, movies, spy cam. Spy Cam was a camera on the tail of the plane facing to the front of the plane, so and we could see what was around us outside the plane. We all really liked this feature and the flight path was also great as we could physically see we were ...
... the graves of John F Kennedy, his wife and 2 brothers Audie Murphy (for those who don't know who Audie is - a movie actor as well as the most decorated soldier in American history. We then saw the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Leaving Arlington we drove past The Pentagon but was told no pictures of any kind was to be taken. Stopped at The Pentagon Shopping Mall, had lunch and a stroll through the Mall. Not very exciting as one Mall is like any other Mall ...
... knowledge about it. After, this we had a long walk back to our hostel but we had a great day so it is all worth it. We have both fully enjoyed DC and we are now currently relaxing in our hostel ready for our trip to NYC tomorrow! Which we are both VERY excited for. Our travels are coming to an end but we still have a lot to look forward to over the next week.
We will keep you posted on the final chapter :-)
Kirsty and Tom.
Other places to stay in Washington DC
Georgetown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Great Hotel
- Watch out for the aptly named room 101
- Clean, quiet and convenient. What more can ya ask for?
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great location and a fine hotel
- Loved Jurys
- DC has better hotels
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotel
- Great room - sloppy management
- Fabulous Stay at the Watergate
- Fourth of July Weekend 2003
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Good hotel in great location
- Magnífico alojamiento rápido
- Great Quick Stay
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $224
- The finest!
- Loved the Willard
- LOVED the Willard
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Pros and cons to our stay!
- New hotel needs improving
- Great neighborhood by day, not by night
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect For Us
- Elegant hotel at a reasonable price
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $229
SW, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- This hotel is worn out
- Not a 4 star hotel
- Suprised at remarks - great location....
SW, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- Nice but not 5 star
- Five Star property with a two star staff
- Over rated, and we really wanted to love it!
Adams Morgan, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Not what I hoped for..
- Fine hotel, great location
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- Love the location
- Holiday Inn breakfast delay
- Ideal location, great value
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Roaches Anyone?
- Rough Around The Edges
- Just Ok
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Grand place
- What a dump
- Good if you just want a place to crash...
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Good location but substandard rooms and shabby housekeeping
- Have an open-mind
- Surpassed Expectations
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- A hotel who forgot the meaning of Service
- Anxious to see renovation
- Location was A-Plus
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Staff was insufferable
- Wyndham City Center - Okay if you can get a discount rate
- Okay, but not the greatest
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Above average
- A very average hotel in a city of above-average hotels
- Do not arrive at 2 a.m.
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $303
- Not what you expect from a 5 star hotel with this name
- Good hotel
- Very Nice
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Recommend highly!!
- Great Value, Great Location
- Hilton Garden mis-managed
Northwest Washington, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Liked this hotel very much
- A good hotel in a great neighborhood
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Location - Great Hotel - Affinia Hotels will make it better!!!
- Good stay
- Still a Holiday Inn
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Bad service, poor location, stinky smells
- An excellent hotel
- Good value, customer service not great
Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- This is a dump
- The Westin Grand, Washington D.C.
- 'Grand' once upon a time?
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $147
- Good location for DC family vacation home base
- Unauthorized/Excessive credit card charges and auth codes
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Loved It & Travel A Lot!!
- Not as bad as all that
- Not ready for guests. period.