National at Archstone Belltown
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... Charity care, people from every walk of life/ethnicity and, frequently, acute health challenges. The experiential gains had exceeded the monetary reward. As I described my experience to Starman, he said, "Whoah, I'm getting chills as you speak." I too, had goose bumps as I realized the significance of the experiences in relationship to the person I have become. Starman said that, for him, had this happened anywhere else in the country, he would probably be ...
... that my brother, Alek, will be taking care of her. I know he will give her the love she needs, and more. I'm interested to see if she changes at all, and I'm excited to see her face on skype every once in awhile. I feel I have prepared myself enough to realize that she won't appreciate any travel/adventure sacrifice I make to come home to her sooner and she will be happy with Alek. But it doesn't mean I won't miss her, as I ...
We had blackberry smoothies made from wild blackberries we picked yesterday while at the river. yummy! We headed to Seattle late this morning. It took us about 45 minutes to get there, it was an easy drive until we got into the city center. While driving in we got a clear view of the Seattle Space Needle, hopefully we will have time to actually go visit. Parking was an issue with our big truck! There was absolutely no parking available ...
... We started by doing "free time" period. I played cards. Then we used the parachute. We played sharks and lifeguards. It was very fun. Then we went to do some actual Karate! We punched, kicked, and blocked. After that, we did some more free time and ate lunch. I had a lot of pizza and cake. Then we did another Karate lesson. We basically did what we did before. Then I drove with Ashley to our cabin. While going there we watched two movies.
Wednesday 26th June - Saturday 6th July 2013
Journey to Seattle
I would like to commend myself on the excellent decision making that brought me to Seattle. I wasn't sure it was the right thing to do when I was in California, mainly because of the sheer distance between LA and Seattle and the fact that I’d have to go all the way back in the next couple of weeks anyway - I'm flying out of Vegas, you see. Screw that though, travelling is ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $198
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $214
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $172
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $152
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $215
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $122
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $351
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $132
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $128
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $86