National at Archstone Belltown
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... with a side bowl of complimentary pretzels.
It was evening peak hour on the bike path when we got back onto it, so we had to be extra careful keeping to the right.
After returning the bikes, we decided on a leisurely stroll back to Fremont instead of taking the bus and stopped back at the Pacific Inn to have burgers for dinner.
In the beer garden of the pub, Robyn said she could throw an empty tube of sunscreen into the bin ...
There had to be one entry named so. Waking at 2am qualifies this one. Sleeping through on Night One was just an aberration it seems... And so, I toss and turn for an hour, write up yesterday's blog and catch up on email. Sharon also sleeps fitfully, so it is no wonder that on a hair washing morning for both of us, it's 10am before we make it down for breakfast. It's then almost midday when we set out south towards the historic ...
... and Vashon Island.
What a beautiful ride. We missed the outer Peninsula but we also missed the rain. We got out of our rain gear and enjoyed the rest of the ride to the Ferry. The Ferry went to Fauntleroy, West Seattle, then to Vashon. We were trying to make the 2:25 ferry...and thought we were just going to miss it when, voila!,,, the ferry was late. We made it!! And we were on time for Sarah, and Jeff, our host! After the interview, ...
... like books with ladders to reach the higher bottles. Bartenders wheel around their liquor carts and walk customers through the Bible of Booze. We started with the bourbon and mescal flight and then got two mescal cocktails: one refreshing for me and one mescal old fashioned for Michael.
Reluctantly we left to meet Steven and his lady at Veritable Quandary, where we had a delicious dinner but ...
... friend, Jodi, who cycled most of Indonesia and part of the Outback with us this past year. Unlucky for Jodi, she became seriously ill on the journey into Seattle. But true to Jodi's fighting form, she was back on track after a power nap, and we had a nice dinner in the neighbourhood where we are staying. We raised a glass to many of our cycling friends who are embarking today on the South America Epic which will take them through multiple countries ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108