National at Archstone Belltown
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... at capacity and I was a bit concerned about even getting it all into the Honda Pilot, but somehow the puzzle pieces came together and everything fit - with a little room to spare.
We hit Chick Fil-A for a quick lunch on the way to the airport and upon getting closer I realized I had forgotten a new HD Memory Card for my camera. So after a quick Target run we were finally at the airport.
We checked out luggage at the ...
... hiking trail that winds its way along the coast and eventually makes it to downtown. I'd heard that the Public House restaurant is the most popular place to go eat so I found the trail and booked it to the restaurant. Along the coast I saw a ton of sailboats docked, just waving in the breeze. After just over a mile walk I made it to the Public House. Just off the main road tucked back behind an apartment complex and directly on the water. It was already busy and I walk ...
My distaste for doing laundry runs deep. If given the option I would gladly just disgard the clothes after one use. While this may seem wasteful it stops the viscous cycle and keeps someone else from having to partake in the dastardly duty of washing clothes. I understand doing laundry is painfully easy it's not as if I have to go down to ye old river and bang my socks on a rock for an hour, there is just ...
... for them. Ron’s daughter was waiting and drove us to Ron and Cindy’s house in Auburn. Ron and Cindy were coincidently scheduled to come home from their winter retreat in Goodyear, Arizona. Ron’s other daughter was having a scheduled baby on the 20th. This was her second child via C-section. Ron also wanted to go to Lou’s Retirement Party so he invited me to stay with them for my short five day visit.
... ride was awesome coming back because the sun had set and the city was lit up with all the lights and a great view from the ocean! Our last morning in Seattle it started raining we had really goodluck with the weather until our last day. Got on the greyhound and was on our way back to Vancouver it felt like it went faster I guess because we slept a lot of it. Mark picked us up and drove us home so we for to see hunter straight away was great to see ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108