National at Archstone Belltown
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... and Vashon Island.
What a beautiful ride. We missed the outer Peninsula but we also missed the rain. We got out of our rain gear and enjoyed the rest of the ride to the Ferry. The Ferry went to Fauntleroy, West Seattle, then to Vashon. We were trying to make the 2:25 ferry...and thought we were just going to miss it when, voila!,,, the ferry was late. We made it!! And we were on time for Sarah, and Jeff, our host! After the interview, ...
... is also located here; - Columbia Centre with the Sky View Observatory. I did my research on this one. It's the tallest building in Seattle, it actually looks down on the Space Needle. Plus it costs half as much and not many people know about it so there are no lines or crowds. Best views up there. Finally got my peepers on Mt Rainier. Another early night as I have to get up at the crack of dawn to fly to Chicago ...
... see my car. I just sat there for a while to catch my breath and relax before he long drive back. Looks like it would take us almost two hours to get home during rush hour traffic. I was jealous Stefan got to sleep the entire time while I was left to deal with the crazy Seattle drivers. Finally we made it to Hertz, dropped off the car and walked back to the hostel. I would have taken an uber but there's nothing like capping off an 11 miles hike than with over a mile walk home. The ...
... and both the Olympic Mountains and Cascade Range.
Seattle 652,405 - is a coastal seaport city and the seat of King County, in the U.S. state of Washington. Seattle is the largest city in both the State of Washington and the Pacific Northwest region of North America and, as of July 2013, is the fastest-growing major city in the United States.The city is situated on a narrow isthmus between Puget Sound (an inlet of the Pacific Ocean) and Lake ...
... to me we should have 143 minutes. I will see what happens after Kodiak to see if they adjust it. We headed off to the lecture, I would have liked to have a look at the apparel sale but as John is concerned about our expenditure I will not, I will have to keep my purchases really small if I am to buy anything. I would like to look at the photos from the formal dinner but not really sure whether to or not. ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
515 Madison Street, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
San Vitale, Seattle | 4 star hotel
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108