National at Archstone Belltown
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Seattle
Day Three: 1122 Miles
After playing hooky last night, I got up early to write yesterday's post, make that awesome panorama of Crater Lake (you can go back to look at it again; I don't mind), and go for a brief walk. So I got on the road a bit later than usual (can you have a "usual" after only two days?), taking Highway 20 northwest out of Bend, toward the little town of Sisters.
Each July, Sisters hosts an Outdoor Quilt Show [sorry, you'll have ...
... men and marriage
Also having more frequent old flashes of feeling like I don’t
belong, am not skilled or grown up enough for “normal” society with all the
power. Even here in Ballard. I think
this is probably a normal exacerbation of old feelings because I am on the verge
of a move which causes ripples inner and outer, of reaction to separating from
the known… echoes of developmental milestones such as weaning, ...
Woke up kind of late today because I needed my sleep and I need to adjust to the local time zone. Isabella and I went into a Seattle suburb and hung out for the morning. Then we went thrift shopping in Capitol Hill. Capitol Hill is the gay district of Seattle, so there were some very ...
... us with some good views of the Space Needle, the downtown skyline and the beginning of the sunset. Once the sun had gone down we made our way back to the market area for dinner. Our original choice of "Pike Place Chowder" was closed so we went to Pike Place Bar and Grill. We enjoyed our fish (and chicken) dinner with the giant Public Market sign right outside the window.
I would say that we had a pretty productive sightseeing day. Tomorrow John and his dad ...
The weather forecast for today was dreadful, and it did start out wet. I walked up the hill to Mass at the Cathedral of St. James, and the rain was blowing sideways in the wind the whole way. After Mass it was still soggy, but seemed to be slowing down. Despite the drizzle and wind, I saw a guy drinking his coffee and reading the paper at an outside table by a coffee shop. They grow them tough (or ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108