National at Archstone Belltown
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... to win as the other school poached all the good players with scholarships. A lot of the kids were going to the game with their hosts and I'm sure enjoyed the atmosphere with the band , cheer girls and support. From all accounts Olympia got up in a nail biter by 1 point. Tomorrow will be free time with their hosts and it sounds like they will be doing a huge variety of things. From snowshoeing to shopping, just for a ...
... in Seattle which made it a bit tougher lugging our bags around the streets trying to find our way to the motel. We had to make our way half a block down from the Amtrak station to catch the Light Train to the airport (which thoroughly confused Georgia since we weren't actually catching a plane!). We made it to the station damp and tired, made our way downstairs to wait for the next train. Thankfully being a weekday afternoon it was ...
Ahhhh! The Northwest! The smell is familiar, the air is recognizable, and the climate is comfortable. It's weird how it can be that distinct, but there's nothing like it... Left the Spokane Valley after some breakfast at the Cottage Cafe, with a four-hour drive ahead of us to Seattle. Outside of Spokane, it was apparent this drive was not going to be all sun! The winds picked up immediately and blew our little car all over the freeway! That, ...
... go round once and we got a couple of those in before heading up to the viewing deck upstairs. After that it was pretty much time for Mia to go off on her next adventure leaving me in Seattle to make some new friends. Which I did. And I'm hoping to look them up for some coffee in Canada when I hit their home towns.
My last solo day in the hostel before heading to stay with some of my uncle's friends saw me doing a tour of Seattle underground streets which was ...
We done the Underground tour at Seattle and the Space Needle. The Space Needle was built for, I think, a World fair. It gives a good view of the city.
The Underground tour was really interesting. The city edge at the water used to get flooded all the time. Also all the sewage was sent to the water, So when the lower part of the city flooded, all the waste would come back in. Not sure ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108