National at Archstone Belltown
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... were that gorgeous autumn colour. The city could be seen through the masts of the boats in the harbour and the Space Needle blended in with them. The sun was reflecting off the water and mountains lined the horizon. We found a charming little rock made bench under a tree where we perched ourselves for a while to admire the surroundings. We sat there for ages just looking out into the water and watching the sun go down. What an amazing way to finish up the day and ...
DAY 8: PORTLAND - SEATTLE 272 MILES
Leaving Portland, we cross the Columbia River and arrive in Vancouver – Vancouver, Washington that is! Rather than making a quick dash on to Seattle not much more than a couple of hours away, we decide to take advantage of the great weather and time we have available to make a detour to visit Mount St Helens.
On May 18, 1980, preceded by a 5.1 ...
... and the food was good considering that space and facilities to prepare was limited. At one stage of the journey in the mountains we got buzzed by a fighter jet , it must have been low as was very loud on the train. The states we travelled through were California , Oregon and then Washington state. Some of the cities along the way was Davis , Sacramento , Mt Shasta ( this was near a snow covered peak )Redding ( saw a ...
... take $5 billion or $6 billion now -- and keep the crown jewel Ferrari, which not only makes fantastic cars but delivers more than $475 million in operating profit a year?
VW, Fiat and Exor, the family unit that is Fiat Chrysler's controlling shareholder, all denied the report.
And analysts see many risks. But they also cite compelling reasons why an agreement would make sense for both sides.
For starters, it is a doable deal. ...
... arrived with us in Seattle (yay!) and it was a short wait until we were on the shuttle headed to the hotel for the night. The clock said it was about 9 pm, but our bodies were telling us it was 11 pm. Showers and then bed. Normally my mind would have been racing with the details of the coming day, but I do believe I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Tomorrow...hitting the ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108