Travel Blogs from Denver
... come together in one small space. It is a great place to get to know people. I'm not saying you should start up a conversation, but listen to the ones around you. It's amazing what you might hear. Also, if you end up sitting next to a talker, don't get annoyed and tune them out. I've had some of the most interesting conversations of my life with plane talkers.
Here's to a six hour travel day and finally being where I now call home.
... had a mini mass. After church we picked up a couple of things from Whole Foods Market so mum and dad could cook dinner. They made meatballs, they were really nice. Then we drove to a park with lots of Christmas lights and walked around in the cold looking at all the pretty lights. We drove back home and Skyped the family, it was really nice to see everybody and wish them merry Christmas. Everybody went to bed excited for the following ...
We woke up this morning to find a blanket of snow over everything outside. So we had some breakfast and went outside in the snow, we even got to walk on the frozen river. Then we got ready to drive to Beaver Meadows Ranch. It was about an hours drive and we saw a lot of mountains along the way. We we got outside and it was FREEZING! We walked through the wind and snow to the place where we were going tubing. What you do to tube is grab ...
... dinner. All the place served was hamburgers or cheeseburgers (American cheese only) – that was it. No fries, no nothing else. They were great burgers. While we were there we caught a glimpse of a fiery sunset – just gorgeous.
Got the kids home on time and headed back to the house.
Frankki and Kit are having major remodeling done to their home, so they/we are living in lots of banging and sawing, dust, and no roof, so it ...
... as scheduled.
security at Heathrow was an nightmare with Johnny foreigner not taking liquids out of their bags that were going thru the x-ray.
still we made the gate with half an hour to spare and one hour 10 minutes we touched down in Dyce.
after leaving Durango and getting to our beds in Stonehaven ...
Other places to stay in Denver
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $146
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Don't waste your money.
- Renaissance Good Choice
- Better than most on Quebec
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotel
- Newly renovated - great stay!
- Great location
- A Nice Mini Vacation from a local
Downtown Denver, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Go further than two blocks...
- The best hotel downtown
- Heavenly Beds...now can we get something going in the Mall?
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $133
- Great location!
- Great location, pleasant hotel
- Yes! Amazing deal in downtown Denver!!!!
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Would NEVER stay there again
- Good location (for us), could be a much better experience
- Loved The Radisson
Cherry Creek, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Great Hotel, Nice area
- Strip club is close by!
- Nicest Holiday Inn that I have ever seen.
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Good Location But Needs Fine Tuning
- Brand new Boutique Hotel
- Lovin The Curtis
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Great Hotel
- The hotel was overbooked!
- Excellent, Clean, and Crisp
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $120
- Excellent central location
- Great place for the price
- Very pleased
Southeast Denver, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Very Nice
- GREAT hotel!
- Hyatt best pool and breakfast buffet around
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Great Place to Stay in the Middle of No Where
- Poor Management, Poor Housekeeping
- Good hotel - Not Close to Anything
Denver Central, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Very Friendly Staff
- Great for what we wanted
- Three star it's not
Northeast, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- This place is a pit
- Too many problems - cannot recommend
- Be prepared to argue
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Great sleep and nice work out facilites
- Nice weekend
- Great Location & Staff!
Tech Center/Littleton, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $100
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Nice hotel, friendly staff
- Decent, but don't expect much!
- Our favorite hotel in the States
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved the Hotel
- Great hotel, great value
- Excellent, classic hotel.
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $126
Downtown, Denver | 2 star hotelfrom $116
- Decent Budget Hotel
- Great Hotel in a beautiful city
- Comfortable Downtown Location!
Denver Central, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Staff fantastico!!!!
- Better places to stay
- Major Renovations
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Residence Inn Downtown Denver ROCKS!
- I loved this hotel!
- Great in many ways!
Downtown, Denver | 5 star hotelfrom $237
- Resting on its laurels is NOT enough....
- Would NOT go back........
Hampden, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Central Business District, Denver | 5 star hotelfrom $306