Travel Blogs from Denver
... lucky for me they deemed my broken SLR camera not repairable which means I can claim it on insurance yeah!!!
Next stop Cocetti’s house to see them and catch up before everyone else arrived. Zach just loves their place because Pat is always doting on him, they have a hot tub for him to swim in and he loves playing in Tori’s club house completely entertaining himself hours which was sooooooo nice.
About 5pm Sonia and Stuart came up from their naps and ...
... and headed towards Denver and the state of Colorado. Stopping for the scenic viewpoints of the Colorado river, Aspen and Georgetown and trying desperately to spot a Big Horn Sheep. But still not successful. Staying near the airport tonight. Looking forward to a shower and flying to Canada in the morning. Look out ...
... stops and holds in front of the Runway for an extended period of time. Eventually the pilots taxi the plane back to the airport ramp and the engines are shut down. The captain explains that there is a ground stop at Denver due to high traffic so all incoming flights to Denver are being held at their origin. Fortunately I have an extended layover at Denver, ...
... and Joseph - where for some reason we all managed to have our own starter, huge main course and still think we had room for a take out desert for when we got home. I think I will be carrying this food baby until I get back to the UK – I was so full I could not even finish my Gloria Ferrer – and that just isn’t right!
By the numbers:
Miles/KM run: 37/61
Miles/KM Hiked: 188/299
... the lead before having Joe trickle in to complete the surprise! The visit was off to a strong start.
Karyn had to work most of the day Friday so we brought Jeanne to the Kessels for the day to join up with Fred & Co while Joe, David, and I went and played golf at my local favorite, Common Ground. Though the sun never broke out we had a nice day of golf. Post golf we headed over to Denver Beer Co and sampled a number of their ...
Other places to stay in Denver
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $146
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Don't waste your money.
- Renaissance Good Choice
- Better than most on Quebec
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotel
- Newly renovated - great stay!
- Great location
- A Nice Mini Vacation from a local
Downtown Denver, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Go further than two blocks...
- The best hotel downtown
- Heavenly Beds...now can we get something going in the Mall?
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $133
- Great location!
- Great location, pleasant hotel
- Yes! Amazing deal in downtown Denver!!!!
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Would NEVER stay there again
- Good location (for us), could be a much better experience
- Loved The Radisson
Cherry Creek, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Great Hotel, Nice area
- Strip club is close by!
- Nicest Holiday Inn that I have ever seen.
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Good Location But Needs Fine Tuning
- Brand new Boutique Hotel
- Lovin The Curtis
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Great Hotel
- The hotel was overbooked!
- Excellent, Clean, and Crisp
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $120
- Excellent central location
- Great place for the price
- Very pleased
Southeast Denver, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Very Nice
- GREAT hotel!
- Hyatt best pool and breakfast buffet around
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Great Place to Stay in the Middle of No Where
- Poor Management, Poor Housekeeping
- Good hotel - Not Close to Anything
Denver Central, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Very Friendly Staff
- Great for what we wanted
- Three star it's not
Northeast, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- This place is a pit
- Too many problems - cannot recommend
- Be prepared to argue
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Great sleep and nice work out facilites
- Nice weekend
- Great Location & Staff!
Tech Center/Littleton, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $100
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Nice hotel, friendly staff
- Decent, but don't expect much!
- Our favorite hotel in the States
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved the Hotel
- Great hotel, great value
- Excellent, classic hotel.
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $126
Downtown, Denver | 2 star hotelfrom $116
- Decent Budget Hotel
- Great Hotel in a beautiful city
- Comfortable Downtown Location!
Denver Central, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Staff fantastico!!!!
- Better places to stay
- Major Renovations
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Residence Inn Downtown Denver ROCKS!
- I loved this hotel!
- Great in many ways!
Downtown, Denver | 5 star hotelfrom $237
- Resting on its laurels is NOT enough....
- Would NOT go back........
Hampden, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Central Business District, Denver | 5 star hotelfrom $306