NH Principe de Vergara
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- Conference facilities
Photos of NH Principe de Vergara
TripAdvisor Reviews NH Principe de Vergara Madrid
Travel Blogs from Madrid
... what? You can’t go out all day sockless or have wet socks… I know! The microwave! I put them in for a few seconds and go the bedroom and pack for the day and then Anne checks the socks, she says 'No, needs longer, still damp". She restarts the microwave and as I am doing the last pieces of a blog, I start to smell, well, hot, dirty socks… the brain remembers and I jump up and open the billowing microwave! ‘They’re on fire!’ ...
... these amazing sights.
- many streets are broad and bustling. Some are narrow and bustling.
- Madrid loves sweeping tree-lined boulevards.
- And fountains!!!!
- the locals love motorbikes. They weave in and out of the bustling traffic with riders of all ages, sexes and attire ( although I can't yet recall any fully-leathered bikie to date)
- this is a city of and for pedestrians. The central area is a higgeldy-piggledy array of narrow streets and ...
... proven to be redundant, I haven't felt too uncomfortable here so far. It's hard to feel far from home when everything is easy and accessible and you can somewhat understand the languages. That being said, Europe was the perfect place to get my feet wet, so I'm glad I did this trip before backpacking Asia or North Africa.
After a few calm nights in Cordoba, I was ready to move onto Seville. Overly confident because I haven't used a ...
... by Salvador Dali. It was quite an experience. I feel lucky to have seen what I saw there today. I am sorry there are no photos - they were not allowed. Afterward, the beautiful cousins had to leave. We three walked around looking for somewhere to eat that a. wasn't tapas, and b. had something for me. I finally just bought supplies at a small market and they got pizza to go.
Well, our time in Madrid is coming to an end and tomorrow we will hop on the train to Cordoba for a night.
Madrid is a fascinating city and we have found it very easy to get around on foot without too much trouble and not getting too lost....just a little lost at times! We have managed a bit of culture by visiting 2 galleries - The Prado and Museo Thyssen. The Prado,even I had heard ...