NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... as did the key lime pie that followed. Work colleagues will be familiar with my obsession of the thought of bacon brownies. Perhaps melon bacon cheeseburgers might have a future. Where's Delia?
Although I was sorry not to meet up with Martin, who was otherwise engaged in driving his second son back to Uni in Los Angeles (and UK parents complain about their 'Uni runs'!), it was great to catch up with Jim, who, ...
... night with celebratory drinks at Jimmy’s rooftop which we had not been to before. Like any rooftop out here it had great views of the Manhattan skyline. It was so nice to all be together again. So much had changed since the summer away day we had as a team in Hoboken what with two engagements, Nat and Greg expecting a baby in a month and Sajni having just joined the team to replace Thomas and Rich (as Thomas says it's ...
... uphill battle!) - but did manage to interview Luke as a compromise (at the end of the video, attached).
Day 2 highlights: Museum of Natural History; Central Park; Mom & Mia shopping at H&M - Mia in her element with new jacket!; finishing off at hotel bar (after kids asleep) sipping Mohitos and eating tapas.. ...
... to read some of the info as we went but the kids wanted to see as much as they good as fast as possible! Quite an interesting place. After a few hours everyone was in need of food so we left the museum, we found a Shake Shack around the corner and thoroughly enjoyed bacon cheeseburgers with spicy red pepper, fries and milk shakes and root beer floats. We decided to take a walk in Central Park afterwards, such a nice piece of greenery surrounded by the city. The water, ...
The end of HARLEM WEEK CELEBRATION
was celebrated at the renown Russian Tea Room
The Iconic New York restaurant
For more than eighty years, New York's defining cultural moments have taken place
at The Russian Tea Room.
Since being founded by members of the Russian Imperial Ballet in 1927, The Russian
Tea Room has been a second home for ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!