NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
We docked early in the morning. It was a beautiful clear morning and the New York City looked beautiful from Brooklyn where we docked. We had booked a rental car to drive from Newark Airport to Virginia and the Princess transfer from the ship to the airport. We were supposed to disembark at 8:30AM but we were over an hour late. It took a long time to get to ...
... gross!!I can't really remember what else we done that day haha I don't think it was much both Nathan and I were ready for a break from the big apple.Buut that night as a celebration to our last night in America together we went to the Spanish place hints Nathan found the other day at was closed we booked in this time so we were certain it would be open, didn't want a repeat of last time. Well it was well and ...
... there was plenty of taxis waiting so I just hoped straight in one and on my way I went. The drive wasn’t too long and only took 46 minutes to get to my hotel 'The Royal Park Hotel & Hostel’. The hostel lobby was nicely decorated and the people at the counter were extremely nice and made me feel welcome.
My room was spacious and the bed was really comfy. It had plenty of ...
... tree about ten feet from the busker with my back to him, listening to his song which he played, over and over for a good ten minutes. He was, I assumed, composing; I had done the same thing many times. There's something particularly sweet about receiving cash donations while setting words to music. This guy was repeating ad nauseam a simple chord progression and melody while bending the lines one way and then another: "Teasing a smile onto those faggy, hipster faces..." And ...
... which is an abandoned risen train route through the city which has been converted into a garden-like trail. This I'd highly recommend as it's a great way to see the west side of the island. Next we went to see the flatiron building before heading to Central Park where we met Josh- another friend from home joining us for the trip . After catching up we met Jared and went up the Rockefeller building to see the excellent views of NYC before finishing at a rooftop ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!