NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS
TripAdvisor Reviews NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... map to find the nearest park... Union Park seemed to be our best bet.. another 8 blocks down.
Union Park was packed but did not defer us from finding our patch of green and both crashing out in a deep sleep for over an hour!
Feeling slightly refreshed, we made tracks back home, watched Chicago the movie (so that Steve could finish off his Broadway experience lol ), ate a Pizza and was in bed by 8.. zzzzzzzz
... He said he would try.
Arriving the next day, tongues drooling for the expected meal. As we approached the van we caught a glimpse of a Chinese gentleman disappearing around the corner with a brown paper bag. In that bag were our plain pies.
When we approached the Pie Truck, the expected outcome was there, "sorry no plain pies" we again settled for the Potato and meat pie with the bloke in the Pie Truck refusing to take our money. We ...
... Building if you are only able to do one, Mainly because you get a view of ESB. The observatory is also shielded from the winds and has heating if you visit in the winter. After seeing the sights we had a look at some of the shops in the centre including the NBC store. If you are up early you can stand in Rockerfella Plaza outside the NBC News studios and you have a good chance ...
... previously but ok. Central Park was just beautiful. As it was starting to get dark we couldn't spend that much time there but the kids thoroughly enjoyed the playground and we will definitely be back. We then braved Wholefoods which was so busy- we could hardly move our shopping trolley. After getting some supplies we headed back to the hotel for movie night and a relax- altogether a lovely first day in NY and looking forward to the rest of our time here.
... of little things that would fit in the suit cases. They also had a play of the big piano with their feet. There were some big teddy bears.
We then made our way across the road to Central Park. This is such a lovely Park. It is hard to believe that it exists in the middle of such a big city. It was so clean and well maintained. To our joy there were squirrels everywhere. We enjoyed watching them. They were very quiet, the boys often ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!