NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS
Travel Blogs from New York City
Me and my class took a trip to the Museum of Modern Art (M.O.M.A) on July 10, ona nice summer day and i think you should visit.
Directions: Take the E and M train to 5Th-53st Ave or you can take the B, D, and the F train to 47-50st and walk 4 blocks down to 53st.
History: M.O.M.A was built in 1929 by a bunch of people who loved art. It's founding director is Alfred H. Barr Jr.. For about 10 years the museum moved to ...
... got the directions to the small one and not the main one. So after nearly two hours of walking... We didn't even get what we wanted. When we got back to the hotel, using a cab of course, we found out it was only 10 mins up the road from our hotel and he even gave us discount coupons!! So that will be on tomorrow's agenda!! Back to our room slightly weather-worn ...
... vandalised... then there were houses like this:
But I was in a rush and needed to get on the road. The arrangements with Ashley had been made weeks ago and he'd be in the Toronto airport with no means of contacting me at 4pm.
I figured I had a little leeway as he had to go through Customs, of course, but I still didn't know what the roads to Toronto would be ...
... think about what was next, after spending these last 4 months just living day to day I realized not only how much happier I am but also how much more productive I feel as well. Today I checked my student account and was reminded of just how frazzled I was the semester before I left, I owed 130 dollars solely due to the fact that I lost my keys twice and had to have campus saftey come and let me in. In all my four months ...
... we spent at Albert park and checking out museums. We hit up Shake shack for fatty burgers and cheese fries. Then we took our hardened arteries to les mis! Then we ate more cheese fries, we like America :) Wednesday we had breakfast at Ihop with lance, a chain American diner which was fun and then checked out soho and bleecker st where it was pretty hard not to spend money! Then it was goodbyes and time to get on our plane to London :) ...
TripAdvisor Reviews NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!