NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
Up to the alarm and wake up calls at 4.45am. The sleep was a bit restless knowing we had the early start and therefore more aware of the activity outside. There were still a lot of people on La Rambla. When we left at 5.30 by taxi and there were quite a few people milling around the night club and nearby by the prostitutes were doing business. Our taxi driver said that women are brought in from Africa by Spanish mafia and he noted that a police ...
... Half the sides were open although in the winter it is shut and heated, the place to be when it is snowing outside! The kids were excited about hopping on, they all chose horses that went up and down. I stood next to Ashton but he quickly made it clear that was unnecessary and that i should hop on an adjacent horse of my own! The music was made by instruments going on their own in the centre. Quite the experience. The ...
... to our hotel - of course just as the rain stops. We shared the elevator up to our room with a mother and son who had a great smelling bag of food for dinner from a place called the Shake Shack. We googled the store when we got back to our room, and it turned out it was right around the corner. When we got to the store though, the queue was out the door!
Instead, we walked down the street and found a place called Uno Chicago. It's kind of like a ...
... got to the 86th Floor as the lifts probably take only 10-12 people at a time.
The view is of course spectacular but really 15 or 20 minutes is all I need to take it in and then I'm ready for the next thing. The next thing was the World Trade centre site and memorials.
On the footprint of each tower they have a fountain where the water disappears into a giant hole in the centre. The memorial surrounds have all the names of those who perished and it ...
... James thought Matisse was completely sh** and had hoodwinked everyone until we got to the bricks in a pile and the blank canvas painted white when he grudgingly admitted that at least Matisse was an artist and the other guys were social scroungers. ( they did ok by their scrounging it would seem).
Went from MOMA to Tiffany's (sadly no purchase) and on to FAO Schwarz ( the equivalent to Hamleys) where Ruth blew $14 on a 'Black Enderman' from MineCraft.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!