NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... there was so good as well, so many tourists and surprisingly, so many people on the sidewalk selling you stuff. There was this one bloke doing paintings and he was amazing. I spent a good 3 hours just looking around there because I wanted to see it at night. And it was so worth waiting for.
I advise everyone to go to Times Square because it is such a good experience and so much stuff to look at.
... was delicious. Apparently not all great food has to be made with love.
I’d never seen a setup like that before. The soup guy was at a station with 3 small kettles that made one serving each. The kettles were on a swivel, like a waffle iron at a cheap hotel. There was one pipe going in on one side and another pipe going out on the other. It must have been steam heated, like a radiator. He made each chowder quickly and efficiently, but ...
Well, we are walking off our extra calories. Walked miles today expecting to do more shopping, ended up at Central Park walking along 5th Ave. All the shops were big fashion names like Louis Vuitton, Rolex, Tiffany's, Bergdorfs department store where at the top is very expensive china, restrooms-alongside a small bar full of obviously very wealthy people. Dresses we liked (looking for semi-formal dresses for girls) were around $9,000.00. A ...
... that foreign to me. However getting there alone is one thing, whose on the other side waiting is the other. That seems to be the missing element for me this time. Once I hop over to the big pond in SE Asia it'll be me, myself, and I. Although traveling alone can be quiet, cumbersome, and boring it can be invigorating at the same time. It makes you step out of your comfort zone and reinvent the wheel without having that 'somebody' by your side. I can do what I want, see what I ...
Whenever I tell people I’d lived in NY, I usually get two extreme reactions, those who are as passionately enthusiastic about it as I am and tell me they love the city as much as I; then, the others, whose usual response is, "It’s a great city, but I don’t know how people can live there" which translated into a polite way of telling me that although they appreciate and enjoy all proverbial tourist attractions that the city ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!