NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS
Travel Blogs from New York City
... work directly or indirectly in tourism. The other thing I was sick of and couldn't stand to have one more of were Egyptian sandwiches. These tasty little treats are a staple in the Egyptian diet and consist of a pitta bread filled with deep fried chips, deep fried eggplant and deep fried falafel, all of which are always deep fried at a low temperature just tip the oil absorption off the scale. They taste so good at first but by the last day I felt sick in the stomach just thinking ...
... a picture of us before a glass door would open to let you out...
So now we are all back on home ground, tired hoping to catch some sleep.
We are all going to post one final time soon so don't think its over just yet.
Bye for now xPreferences§1234567890-=BackspaceTabqw ertyuiopReturncapslockasdfghjkl;'\shi ft`zxcvbnm,./shiftEnglishDeutschEspañol FrançaisItalianoPolskiPortuguêsР& #1091;сскиl 1;alt ...
... to the toilet he thought he heard his named called but thought nothing of it, after all he was on a train from Philly to NYC who would know him?! When he left the toilet to walk back to his seat he walked straight into the Penley family’s neighbour from back home in Beenham, what are the chances! Both of them had happened to get earlier trains that day and sat in the same carriage from a possible 20. ...
A glorious morning greeted us with the sun shining in clear blue skies. No better conditions for taking in a view so we jumped in a yellow cab - tick - and headed straight for the Rockefeller Centre. Much to the girls delight, the openair ice rink was still in operation, should have closed a month ago, so we watched a few amateurs taking turns on the ice, but Adam and I were on a mission, so up to the Top of the Rock we set. The elevator shot us ...
... should make sure to plant your seeds three seed-widths deep into their containers. Some seeds need sunlight and should not be buried. Ageratum and petunias fall into this category. If you do now know how to plant your seed, consult the information that came with the seed when you bought it or check online for helpful information.
The ideal way to water your organic garden is with ...
TripAdvisor Reviews NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!