NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... we had just missed the sun setting but still managed some AWESOME photos. The lights were sparkling away and the view was beautiful. I took at least 50 photos and the tripod I had been carrying was so worth having. It let me opem the shutter and lighten the picture while keeping it steady for me. Fantastic. I have posted some of these pics. Once we had taken these pics Rox and I decided we wanted to walk back over the bridge take more snaps so we headed off while Fred, ...
... and Hudson River cruise through our hotel tour desk whose mother lives in Armadale for the past 30 years and his colleague used to be an Iranian! The city tour was very informative and attractive and we stopped at the China Town and had lunch in Little Italy. We again hopped off at 9/11 memorial and again at Time Square where we purchased 30% Broadway ticket for Phantom of Opera at Majestic Theatre for that evening. We had one of the best grilled hamburgers ...
... occupying the former location of the original WTC. The tower's steel structure was opened on August 30, 2012. On May 10, 2013, the final component of the skyscraper's antenna was installed, making One World Trade Center the tallest building in the western hemisphere. It has been the tallest building in New York City since April 30, 2012, when its height surpassed the Empire State Building. ...
... world is enormous and if you don't like where you are, keep moving until you find something.
I don't know if I changed coming back. My drinking was certainly entirely out of control and I'm going to have to spend the rest of the month detoxing. To some level I'm still in this laid back Greek Island vacation mindset... but that's been a steady trend for awhile now. I think the biggest thing... and writing this blog and my ...
Started the day with breakfast at a typical diner and a "coupla eggs over easy" There are lots of diners all over the place and they are exactly like they are in the movies where you can sit at the counter and eat and the waiter fills your cawfee up from a pot. Then off to to visit the Top of the Rock - the Rockefeller centre -one of the tallest buildings in New York. Amazing ...
TripAdvisor Reviews NATIONAL AT THE METROPOLIS New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!