Myqsilom Elegance Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... 3586;อง 3605;นในทุ ;กๆด้า 609;
9/ stop and read
historical roadside markers
10/ pay not for
things but for wisdom and courage.
11/ don't buy cheap
12/ จำชื่$ 29;คนให้& #3649;ม่น
13/ หัดผู# 85;หูกระ& ...
... the Prametta UMC people...there were more people than we expected today. More men were there, and the women worked with us in the morning and then went to make us lunch and dinner. The Akha men were funny, when one of them bent a nail or did something wrong, they jumped all over each other. Apparently harassment is a universal trait among men. We were able to finish the pews by 2:30 pm, blessing them after pictures, celebrating with an ...
... seedy. There were lots of western blokes with very young Thai girls! There was also lots of ladyboys and lots of women 'hostesses' touting for work. It was definitely worth a visit and a people watch!!
We also visited the famous weekend market here for a good few hours and bought a couple of bargains as well as having amazing pad Thai from the market stalls - delicious! The market is hot, busy and lots of fun. You have to bargain hard though! We're going back next ...
... in a layer of plaster to make it look ugly and not attract attention. Off to Wat Po or the "Reclining Bhudda" - 15 metres high and 43 metres long! His hair is in tight curls which Tony tells us means that he is brainy (perhaps holding his brain in!). The walls are all hand painted and this is the birth place of Thai massage. Our last temple is Wat Benchamabophit (try saying that fast), a beautiful building made ...
... re on the 17th floor and there is no balcony, although we can at least open the windows. We were pretty hungry so walked up the street and into the first place we saw which was a little cafe with a mumma cooking in an open kitchen at the front. They didn't have a table so they made room up the back on a table I think the staff use. The place was as cultural as you can get and was grotty and cheap with our meals adding up to $13.20 for all of us plus a cold ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Myqsilom Elegance Suites Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $74
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $57
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $42
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $70
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $121
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $98
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $154
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Superb hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Okay, but worth your while to check elsewhere