TripAdvisor Reviews Museum Center Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... 120 to rent their window for an 8-9 hour shift, they'll get about 5-8 customers per shift at a minimum of €50 a pop and the average amount of time that a customer will spend inside is only 6 minutes. After the tour was over we headed into a coffee shop for a milkshake and a look before moving on to dinner of nachos and a burger. We are probably going to come back from this holiday huge! On day two in this wonderful city we decided to do what the locals do - ...
... misses for collisions were observed
At the end of the cruise, back to Central Station to find a bus company called EBS to buy tickets for a bus trip tomorrow to the Waterlands to the north of Amsterdam and the small harbours of Marken, Volendam and Edam. An expensive day out at 10 Euro for all day travel !! Bargain ! We also had to buy a ticket on the Marken Express ferry at 7.50 Euro one way to link Marken with Volendam.
Finally for the ...
... leeks as well! And a very interesting side...RHUBARB! Now I love rhubarb so I ordered it. The best way to describe it would be...strawberry rhubarb pie filling with raisins instead of strawberries. The weirdest thing. Don't order it if given the chance.
Tomorrow we have a driving tour of the area and them a trip through one of the museums...and hopefully some good food!
Amsterdam has so far been the most impressive city we have visited. Large historical value, amusing standards of cultural openness, insane level of different types of transportation. To walk around in Amsterdam, you are dodging bikers, mopeds in loosely defined bike lanes along with cars and trams on roads. Sometimes these intersect in unpredictable ways and it sure ...
... at a really good chinese wok restaurant, i had a drink at a bar on a boat docked along the canal! Before I came back, I swung through the Red Light District again to really see what it was like (and actually see the Red Lights on!). Definitely an interesting place, thats how I would describe it. Tomorrow I plan on renting a bike (in typical Dutch fashion) and riding to the outer parts of town!
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant