TripAdvisor Reviews Museum Center Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... Max sleep in. This is a vintage clothes and flea market that Ester told us about. Some cool vintage kitchenware, coins, badges and many clothes and shoes. Harley bough some coins (some for Max too) and I bought 2 skirts from designers for 15 euro each. Cute and hippie chic...my old style before I grew up. I am thinking I may revert back but the fear of being judged as having a midlife crisis may be the only thing holding me back for ...
... old Oude Kerk ("old church") is Amsterdam's oldest building and oldest parish church, founded ca. 1213. It stands in De Wallen, now Amsterdam's main red-light district. This historic old district is next to the train station and does include the "red light district". It's quaint and convenient to shopping and transportation, however, from our living room I can gaze into a few windows featuring ladies advertising for something. They're so nice, they even tap on the window ...
... Fabio. We travelled through Ghent, Brussels, Antwerp, and Rotterdam. We have arrived in Amsterdam and our. Hotel is Golden Tulip. Off shortly for a tour of City, and boat trip on Canals, dinner and tour of Red Light District. Room has a coffee machine which has swallowed the coffee pod and given me no coffee. May have to settle for tea ...
... Damn...what are we going to do now! This was the next 7 hours of our day! As luck would have it, one of the hotel staff overheard the "little girl" exchange and came over to see if there was something she could do to help. We explained the situation and 20 minutes later, Raymond was driving us to the country! Beautiful country (all under water...really weird.). We saw some old (and new) windmills, how they make clogs by hand and ...
... 10 minutes I was done. I honestly thought I was going to die. I kept looking the wrong way for the traffic, I couldn't make my bike go straight, I crashed into the curb. I was done. My bike riding days are over. Lol. We also stayed in the worst hostel/hotel whilst in Amsterdam too. Hans Brinker you ****** piece of **** lol. Oh I forgot to mention Cheese and Clogs. Lol. We had a little demonstration for how to make cheese and ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant