TripAdvisor Reviews Museum Center Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... the White cliffs of Dover, cos you have to. The trip took about 90 minutes and was quite calm disembarking around 10:00am at Calais, France.
We took the motorway north to Amsterdam passing through Belgium on the way with old German gun emplacement bunkers on the left and the fields of Flanders on the right.
We crossed over a number of rivers and underneath one. After two and a half hours we stopped at a roadhouse on the border of Belgium ...
... looking people in uniforms that said 'Handhaving' and turned out to be sort of like council officials checking up on the litter arrangements for the cafe. A group of dodgy looking men disappeared as soon as the official appeared which was kind of amusing! Walked back to the hotel for a quiet night again. Packing and flying to London tomorrow via Schipol airport. Need to make sure outer suitcases are within the luggage allowance so will be doing some creative hand luggage ...
... closed the old Amsterdam brewery, and opened a tour for the fans of its beer
Stroopwafel is a waffle made from two thin layers of baked dough with a caramel-like syrup filling in the middle. The stroopwafel originates from Gouda in the Netherlandds. It was first made during the late 18th century or early 19th century
The Rijksmuseum is a ...
... 30340;说法就是 ;针对他们 0;习性而言z 90; 这个民族极 ;富包容性ᦁ 2;对弱势群Ë 07;很平等。 226;对另类生 7963;的接受做 20026;入籍的条& #20214;；如吸毒 ...
So let me take this opportunity to introduce, to you bloggy, my travel buddy, Kish aka Soulman. He is as crazy about football as his current hairstyle looks in a jetstream! He is the sole reason we even initially thought about heading to the World Cup. We had cocktails at the airport, and as I write this entry we are clinking whiskey filled cups! ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant