Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... leading me to believe that the garbage men might be on strike.
It's not like the Dutch are slobs and chuck their trash wherever they please, they don't. It's a small country, so I'm sure the landfills are at capacity. The trash cans and dumpsters were overflowing with garbage, with one Starbucks cup neatly stacked on top of an orange juice carton. We didn't take any pictures of it, we don't want you to get the impression that Amsterdam is not awesome.
... the boys in under their red lights. Some of them are actually quite attractive but then some are not. It was quite funny the girls let Jake and I go ahead of them and watched the ladies trying to get our attention then would sweep in and steel us back haha. We had decided that maybe we should go to a sex show cause, when in Amsterdam, that's what you do. We looked around and they were quite expensive so we found something even more funny. A peep ...
... weighed 33. Went through security and discovered I had not signed my passport! What??? I signed it and she then wanted my license. Crisis averted.
We originally had more than two hours layover in ATL. When we got to the gate for our Amsterdam flight, they were boarding. Barely enough time to go to the restroom (which was greatly needed on an upcoming 8 hour flight!)
The flight to Amsterdam was wonderful. KLM ...
... was Mac's Cycles to pick up Ron the Red Bike and the Marqt. Ron had no gears and only a footbrake. He was very heavy and had two locks - one on the rear wheel and one chain. He had a bell which did work (I tested it). He was completely different to Oscar my road bike. I followed Marcelle back and was made a fool of by tiny wee tots on trikes. Again looking the wrong way at each intersection (so I looked ...
... how lots of calories it will take you to lose weight. A perk goes along with Truth About Abs which takes out the estimations about calorie counting and does everything immediately. This book is 150 pages, and is exceptionally legible. Mike has actually done a great job at writing and structuring the book in a manner that anyone can get without any previous learning, as well as use the info. This book starts with the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Museum Center Amsterdam
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant