Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
Upon arrival, it took me a little while to find the right road, but then I was able to walk to the hotel. It is a charming hotel, but I’m a bit worried that they close the front door at 11pm; not sure Keegan will be here by that time. I may have to go sit in the lobby to wait for him. Without falling asleep.
At 11:30pm, I went downstairs, but no Keegan. Every time the front doorbell rang, I looked over hopefully, but he did not ...
... so I wasn't too terrible surprised to see this:
I also found the little cartoons on the menus very cute.
Most of the things on the menu seemed like odd food combinations, and at this point in my European travels, I was hoping for something a little familiar, so when ...
Good news and bad news. The website went live last Sunday week. I waited a week to see if everything was running ok and was hoping to start releasing my New Zealand 2012 blog in spurts of one page a week, for seven weeks today but the website is very slow unfortunately, so I won't be publishing the New Zealand 2012 until that is solved. Hopefully soon :)
A lot of the photos either come up very slow in the pop ...
... it sound like the institutions within the EU aren't very efficient and very confusing. After morning classes was lunch which was followed by another hour class on the institutions. This class was suppose to be from 2:00 to 3:00, but he let us cut our lunch short and start at 1:30 so we can be sure to make our 4:00 train. We were suppose to have French class again at 3:15 to 5:15 but since so many of us wanted to go to Amsterdam we were all allowed to skip. There ended ...
... to be there in time for the tulips blooming, along with my blonde stranger I had visions of tip-toeing through the tulip fields. For one reason or another I just hadn’t made it since coming to the UK so this year I was determined to make it happen.
I joined a bus tour departing from London so very early morning, I found myself on a bus heading out to Dover and with a long bus ride to Holland ahead of me. We stayed at a hostel called the Hans ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Museum Center Amsterdam
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $194
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $60
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $69
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $198
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $89
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $243
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $113
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant