TripAdvisor Reviews Museum Center Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... grounds. We would run with the kids to Vondelpark from our apartment, leave them in one of the kid play areas, and run a couple more miles around the park before picking them up again. When the weather was nice, we also took several casual family walks through the park and grabbed an outdoor lunch at one of the many restaurants in the area. Another benefit of our apartment's location was the little workout gym we found down the street. They offered a daily rate, so I ...
... Humanitarian Law, specifically geared towards sexual violence and human trafficking amidst armed conflict. It was sponsored by the Red Cross, and although it was interesting it didn't really seem to fit with our class or what we were learning. After their presentation, we went through "the Experience", which was supposed to simulate being a refugee who was fleeing their country. Mostly it was walking through narrow hallways surrounded by various sounds and different scenes ...
... going to church, but it was not a family practice. I would do this trip again in a heartbeat. We were whisked by so many places and things that we could only see a few highlights. We are fortunate to be at this place in time. So many things could be said but I can not do justice to our experiences. I know that most people are not interested in what others are doing so I try to stay brief with my details. Yada, yada, yada..... Spell ...
DAY 2 ..... Wednesday, May 21st ..... Amsterdam
DAY 5 ..... Saturday, May 24th ..... Amsterdam
First city to visit on this trip and what an enjoyable start.
The hotel was in just the right location, everything that we wanted to see was no more than a 15 minute walk.
Our room looked out over the Keizersgracht, one of the three main canals in the city, the center of the city, Dam Square and the Red Light district were close by ...
... loud bursts of laughter (they have their ear buds in) that come from Tom & Jamie as they watch Mr. Bean on the 4” X 7” TV screen.
As I mentioned in my lead off blog yesterday, Popes John Paul II and John XXIII will be canonized tomorrow (Sunday) during a mass that will be conducted by Pope Francis in St. Peter’s Square. I thought I’d give you some of the numbers ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant