No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Museum Center Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... buy some souvenirs and make our way to Gate H1 where our Airbus A319 was being prepared for our flight to London Gatwick. 50 minutes flying time later we were touching down at London Gatwick, and deposited outer remaining Euros in the Easyjet UNICEF charity bag on disembarking. Not the greatest arrival experience at Gatwick though, around 45 minutes waiting in the non-EU passport line, the EU line was even longer! ...
... and lemurs roaming free on an island that you could walk on and have them come right up to you - and the fattest meerkats I have ever seen! Caught a tram back into the centre of town and went to the Tulip Museum. We visited this last time we were in Amsterdam (August 2005) and it had been upgraded and improved quite a bit. Still interesting to see the history, but also interesting to see what the industry does these days. Lunch in a bar/cafe where they were visited by a couple ...
... the van was a piece of cake as the customs guys just glimpsed inside and did not even bother to ask for the dog papers (No I was NOT hiding my dog, he was in plain enthusiastic view). One more stop at a desk with just a nod my way and we are IN EUROPE. Cannot believe it was that easy. The Green card really worked and totally no problem with Haku not having a chip. JOEHOE
So here I am in my first European country, where I am able to send ...
we still ended up here together in Amsterdam.
<-- A week after my birthday it was Debbie's
birthday. I returned the favor and made
dinner this time. Chicken alfredo pasta
with a baguette and salad.
Bikes, bikes and more bikes! Age means nothing as far as to rides around this city on bicycles - there were all shapes, sizes and ages taking on pedestrians for the right to use footways and cycle ways...had to seen to believe. Von Gough Museum and Anne Frank Houston were among the popular tourist spots....and of course the red light area ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant