Mountain View Lodge
Photos of Mountain View Lodge
TripAdvisor Reviews Mountain View Lodge Packwood
Travel Blogs from Packwood
- First we woke up and drove 221 miles to Twins Falls Idaho were we spent $31.31 on gas.
- From twins falls we drove to 254 miles to Baker city Oregon we spent $47.33 on gas.
- Then we drove 235 miles to Yakima Washington were we filled $43.80 in gas.
- We stayed and slept here for the ...
- While we headed to city of Yakima, we made a stop in Am&Pm for some snack , water and gas
- The fuel cost us about 16.68 dollars and snack cost us about 10 dollars
- Also ,while we were headed toward Yakima, our car broke.
- Called AAA to fix it and cost us about 500 dollars.
- Entered Yakima and had McDonalds for our late dinner.
- And went to state camp sight to send the ...
- Got car sick in Yakima and threw up in my car :(
- Had to rent a new car because the smell was so bad.
- Had to pay $100 for a deep cleaning of the car.
- Grabbed gas here at a local 76 gas station for $44.19.
- Grabbed ice and food for $12.
- It took me 4 hours and 2 minutes to get here
- Not a good day in Yakima. ...
... watched the temperature on the car thermometer climb from 92 to 94 to 96 to 98 degrees!
Driving the Highway 97, the scenic byway, we stopped at the Chief Joseph Dam on the Columbia River. At over a mile long, this is the second largest dam operated by the US Army. We were the only visitors to the dam this particular morning and were greeted by a cute rock hog having his breakfast. In fact, he was so still and let me get so close that ...
... into town and the IGA supermarket and get some supplies for the week Beer,Wine etc etc.The shop has the best fresh produce and we get some salad and some frighteningly cheap cod for dinner.
On the way back to the cabin we see a couple of elk grazing in amongst the few houses nearby.
On arriving back we sit on the deck looking at the fantastic view with a beer and a wine then Cod Chips and salad cooked wonderfully by Jackie which is superb .I think we are going to enjoy ...