Mountain Shadows Lodge
TripAdvisor Reviews Mountain Shadows Lodge Red River
Travel Blogs from Red River
- Stopped at a Gas station and got some food(lunch meat and bread) costing me $8
- Just traveled 242.8 miles spending $45.24 on the gas
- Went to Carson National Forest in Carson NM
- There was no entrance fee but the parking cost me 5 dollars
- I visited the Pot Creek and went on a hike by the water
- Sleeping in my car again, hopefully I get more sleep then I did the nights before.
- Waking up around 10am tomorrow...GET TO SLEEP IN !! ...
- Left early this morning at eight
- Arrived at Carson National Forest around ten thirty.
- Grabbed gas for $23.78
- Also had five sandwhiches for $16.25 and a water for a dollar.
- Had a light picnic and than was back on the road towards Colorado Springs
... 1087;рихо 76;ят прямо в дерев 85;ю и мирно пасут 89;я в парке у полиц 77;йског& #1086; участ 82;а и во ...
... tall trees surrounding it is something else. I have no idea what they mine but the plant and facilities are huge!!!!
We have 18 miles left to drive on the Enchanted Circle tomorrow before we reach Eagle Nest – a town known for its fishing and along the way we will pass a ghost town (Elizabethtown). This town has a fascinating history once copper was found nearby and then gold was discovered, it was a boom town but ...
... spectacular but taking way to long because the speed limit varied between 25-55mph, with neighborhoods, traffic lights, etc... After three hours of this I decided to consult with the all knowing map of knowledge to find a faster route. I stopped at a beautiful lake that was formed by a coffer dam. I arrived at Taos around ...
Other places to stay in Red River
301 W. River Street, Red River | Hotelfrom $79
417 W. Main St., Red River | 2 star hotelfrom $122
Main Street, Red River | 3 star hotelfrom $45
200 W Main St, Red River | 2 star hotelfrom $55
505 E. Main Street, Red River | Hotelfrom $49