Mountain Shadows Lodge
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Mountain Shadows Lodge Red River
Travel Blogs from Red River
- Stopped at a Gas station and got some food(lunch meat and bread) costing me $8
- Just traveled 242.8 miles spending $45.24 on the gas
- Went to Carson National Forest in Carson NM
- There was no entrance fee but the parking cost me 5 dollars
- I visited the Pot Creek and went on a hike by the water
- Sleeping in my car again, hopefully I get more sleep then I did the nights before.
- Waking up around 10am tomorrow...GET TO SLEEP IN !! ...
- Left early this morning at eight
- Arrived at Carson National Forest around ten thirty.
- Grabbed gas for $23.78
- Also had five sandwhiches for $16.25 and a water for a dollar.
- Had a light picnic and than was back on the road towards Colorado Springs
... 1087;рихо 76;ят прямо в дерев 85;ю и мирно пасут 89;я в парке у полиц 77;йског& #1086; участ 82;а и во ...
... tall trees surrounding it is something else. I have no idea what they mine but the plant and facilities are huge!!!!
We have 18 miles left to drive on the Enchanted Circle tomorrow before we reach Eagle Nest – a town known for its fishing and along the way we will pass a ghost town (Elizabethtown). This town has a fascinating history once copper was found nearby and then gold was discovered, it was a boom town but ...
... spectacular but taking way to long because the speed limit varied between 25-55mph, with neighborhoods, traffic lights, etc... After three hours of this I decided to consult with the all knowing map of knowledge to find a faster route. I stopped at a beautiful lake that was formed by a coffer dam. I arrived at Taos around ...
Other places to stay in Red River
301 W. River Street, Red River | Hotelfrom $79
417 W. Main St., Red River | 2 star hotelfrom $122
Main Street, Red River | 3 star hotelfrom $45
200 W Main St, Red River | 2 star hotelfrom $55
505 E. Main Street, Red River | Hotelfrom $49