Motel a la Brunante
Photos of Motel a la Brunante
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel a la Brunante Sainte Anne des Monts
Travel Blogs from Sainte Anne des Monts
... use it in everything. I made a lovely slow cooked BBQ pork with it at the weekend. It's really good in creme brulee, as I have mentioned before. It comes in a TIN here. It also can live in the freezer. According to Vicki (and I have seen proof!), good quality maple syrup - the stuff straight out of a tree pretty much - can live in the freezer because it doesn't freeze. It just goes a bit thicker than usual. A bit like vodka. You know it's ...
This isn't going to be a long post - it's more to show those of you not on Facebook some pictures from Cuba. We had a lovely relaxing holiday, maybe a little too relaxing for me - apparently I need some adventure in my holidays now. I don't do lying by a pool drinking cocktails for more than a couple of days before it drives me crazy! Thankfully we had the opportunity to do one of the tours out from ...
... day we had training all. day. It was a really long day, but I did pick up some interesting ideas which I'm going to try. That evening we were all taken to a Sugar Shack for a traditional Quebecoise dinner. It was so much fun, there was an accordion player who played some of the traditional party classics. Life has never been more surreal than dancing to the Macarena played on an accordion! We were given maple syrup taffy which was really nice - basically ...
... 6. Stir in the ingredients from the medium bowl. Divide it between the muffin cases.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the centre comes out clean.
8. Let them cool in the tin for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely.
Frankenstein Cupcake Decoration (from this website)
2½ cups icing sugar
2-3 tablespoons milk
green food colouring paste
36 mini ...
... in the tradition of sharing things you are thankful for on Thanksgiving, here are a couple of mine:
- I have wonderful friends and family who put up with (and sometimes even encourage!) my crazy addiction to travelling.
- The British Council have once again allocated me a beautiful place to live.
- I have so much left to explore and see!
- My French is coming back, although that is quite scary as it means my Chinese is already receding.. ...