TripAdvisor Reviews Motel Boomerang Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... Shane and I were surprised that the kids preferred my pasta dish with truffle oil and some kind of ground sausage. We decided to grab gelato before calling it a night a found a great place not even a block from our apartment which is in the Jewish ghetto. Shane was excited to grab a bottle of wine to go from a little kosher hamburger joint.
Tomorrow we have a big day with a guided tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum!!
... the challenge!!! Arrived at the hotel no problemo...and we are on the top floor with a massive terrace to ourselves (it seems). Woo hoo! Unpacked, napped for 5 hours, walked to Via Marmorata for some birra, pizza and my first (and last!) campari...nasty nasty!!! I'll stick to prosecco! Found the supermercato for a few things (will brave it again tomorow when thinking ...
... on a plaza next to our hotel. Then, of course, Doug had gelato and it was really, really good.
We walked back to the hotel and discussed getting the car and bringing it to the terminal since there was no traffic that late. We ended up vetoing the idea even though we both wanted it done. We were so exhausted. We got in the room and passed out. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why there was no blog yesterday and we are behind.
We will catch up….at some point.
Love and Hugs, ...
... br> ( more like a screaming banshee than a woman ) who both pushed past me and then shouted to her friends ( more banshees ) to come join her. Where or how they were going to join her I was not sure as a tour group was completely blocking where we were trying to go. I contained myself just!
After a miss communication between Rod and I and Rod exiting the Coliseum without Rory and I this resulted in us being late to meet Fred. ...
... I walked around at least three times buying things and deciding in my terribly unproductive way.
On the way to the famous Trevi fountain I found the pantheon. It busy and there was a lot of shushing. It was difficult to capture in photo. I was getting annoyed at the people unable to stay quiet. Guess it was easy for me as I had no one to speak to. I had something to eat out the front before moving on. I was loaded with food from the market.
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82