No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel Boomerang Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
Packed up the suitcases again, said our goodbyes to all the Croatian family we met. Drove our way back to Split through all the villages on the coast.
So hot here today, must have been 30 degrees outside so we decided to get rid of our rental car and yes I did have a drive today!
Saw our first piece of cime today, street was blocked off with tape and ...
... past (one pope John 23). There was even a Cardinal in there somewhere. Today was very tiring for us all. I'm going to finish before I fall asleep, so ciao! - Briana The Vatican was pretty cool, though there were 50 million people and 50 million stairs. We were up late the night before in the food tour and we were exhausted before we started. But it was very memorable. - ...
... Elio misunderstands at first, thinking I'm talking about how we cook lamb, but then gets the point and retorts "Ha! We say the same thing about Sardinians!" The tour is four hours, so it's dark by the time we get back. Later we step out for our second dinner at Le Sorrelini, which is another winner. Yalini has practically the same dish, but opts for the "rustici" pasta with her Sinese sauce, while I am the one to have picci this ...
We prepared for our last full day in Rome with a delicious hotel breakfast then made our way to the bus stop. There we boarded a bus towards our first stop, the San Callisto Catacombs. They were the Christian catacombs used between 6 and 500 AD when Christians were not allowed to be buried within the city walls. A rich Christian donated his land to be used for such purposes. Sixteen Popes were originally buried there, but have since been moved to various ...
We checked into our Hotel and unpacked. After a brief rest, we set out for the Colosseum. We did a self-guided tour & enjoyed seeing the ruins. Back at our hotel (Serena), we freshened up & had a wonderful Italian dinner at a nearby restaurant. We are all exhausted but are so excited to be in Rome! Rich & Brian got a kick out of the shop that was next to the cafe...see photos to see what I'm ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82