No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel Boomerang Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... he was too worried to think clearly but super impressed with MY Italian...hmmmmm.
Definately not how we wanted to spend our last few days in Rome, but should have gone there days ago, Paola told us that for about the last ten years there has been a stomach virus in Rome that the locals are always catching, big problem apparently.
Definately resting for what is left of the day, then we are off to Dubai in the morning, drugs in hand.
... sleeping is so so great).
Monday morning I woke up feeling much better. Classes from 8-1 (the closer we get to the end of the semester the harder it is to pay attention… but I’m trying). Then lunch before hitting the library. I have a philosophy test on Wednesday, Shakespeare paper due next Wednesday, and I’m headed to London this Thursday! That doesn’t even include any and all smaller assignments and classes and museums! ...
... s a strange sense of homesickness! The Italians also know how to make a tall, dark and handsome man. Something I would like to see more of in Aus. It's a pity we seem to have taken up the sarcasm but not the handsomeness! I shall leave my cultural stereotypes and generalisations there. Despite the Trevi being under renovation, I tossed a coin onto the concrete all the same. I do hope to return to Rome. Beautiful history, beautiful culture, beautiful food and wine. Beautiful ...
... ceilings and had every piece of furniture that you'd need. I met my house mate and Airbnb host, Ale, who told me he is a doctor and when I exclaimed that I am one also (very unlike me.. perhaps this is a sign that I am growing? hmm), he told me I am the first doctor he's had stay here. I saw on his computer desktop a photo of Mt Kilimanjaro and asked about it and he said he had just come back from doing the trek plus safari 2 weeks ago. Again I ...
... I was able to spend this past weekend seeing another popular Roma tourist site- The Spanish Steps.
In trying to think about a title for this blog, I thought how everything shared a common theme of high-class. Cleopatra obviously was an empress of Egyptian-Roman territories, Hadrian was so high-class that he build a summer home compound that would rival some of the major cities at the time! Lastly, the route from my house to ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
125, Via Vittorio Veneto, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Sannomiya Station, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $69
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82