No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
We had a great third day in Rome, starting with a trip to the Vatican, which was full of amazing sculptures and paintings, and a real mummy in the Egyptian section. We also made a trip to the Sistine Chapel and experienced all sorts of art related to Catholicism, and the huge painting by Michael Angelo. Looking up at the painting was breathtaking, and understanding some of the pieces of it was even better. I really wish we had been able to take pictures! After this we went to St. ...
Today did some more of our hop on / hop off tour and then got off at Vatican City. We made our way to the Enjoy Rome office where we met our guide for our tour of the Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St Peters Basillica. The Vatican museum was really interesting and we learnt a lot from our guide. We saw lots of sculptures, paintings, tapestries and ancient relics and walked through so stunning buildings. We then went ...
... salads and made small talk with two Italian business men next to us. Really nice men who seemed genuinely interested in chatting. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't but when Carrie excused herself to use the washroom, she came back with a awkward look on her face. Turns out one of our newfound (married) friends gave Carrie a little tushy love when she exited the washroom. The awkward part was that he wasn't finished his lunch yet so he kept ...
... washing and said be back in an hour and a half and that will be €12 which is what staying and doing it myself would cost. I am a little cheesed off as when got home my shorts are missing. I went back but alas no idea. Dinner was at a little backstreet restaurant where I ate rabbit and Tony had steak with leek and ...
... chugged up a lot of stairs and ramps, wandered through a library or two, saw Hadrian's (or what we thought was supposed to be Hadrian's) metal tomb, and meandered past a leafy outdoor cafe with big stone windows before marching up the stairs to the top of the castle. The views were magnificent! We saw the St. Peter's dome; the Pantheon; and the gray, jagged sides ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel Boomerang Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82