No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
... in half an hour and that he would just love to explain a bit about the colosseum and the roman forum to me. I politely declined at which point he very promptly left and I walked on wondering how much he would have charged me for my mini-tour. Pah.
Revisited the church and sat around in there for a while, favorite place in Rome so far, then headed back to the hostel. Bit more of a chilled out day today but my legs still ache a lot and I always come back tired.
... Navona, its fountains and Campo Fiori. Had lunch at Cantina e Cucina. A Roman Beef Stew with artichokes and potatoes. Very filling. Some sort of lemon liqueur as a free drink. Bread, flat and baked with rosemary, was some of the best Pete had ever tasted. Bussed to the Capuchin friary to look at the crypt. Had to go through the museum first. Saw a cilice. Six rooms of the ...
... to her. It's hard to tell but by the tone of his voice and the shocked looks of everyone around I think it was something horrible.
Getting off the bus was interesting as I had to clamber over a nun go get out. Scuzi is a very useful word here. Finally I extracted myself from the sardine can and queued up to see some bones. I wasn't allowed to take pictures on pain of death and possibly the threat of my bones being added to ...
... along the way we did asked a few people for directions! Were we getting lazy or something like that because we weren't even bothering looking at the signs that were posted everywhere! Ha, ha, ha! We must have been tired! That’s it, tired!
The Piazza Navona was everything I had seen in pictures but even nicer in person! This pedestrian paradise was filled with cafes in which ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel Boomerang Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $254
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $95
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72