TripAdvisor Reviews Motel Boomerang Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... may be unfair to so many others. We will have to give this some more consideration, but I am sure we are going to be asked what our favourite place was. We will let you know what we have decided; when we next see you! Now, I am going to try and have a little kip - ciao, au revoir, bon voyage! It is now fourteen hours later and we are waiting in Hong Kong airport for the last leg of our journey. We didn't get much sleep but I ...
... see the frescos painted on the wall and foundations that date back to the Roman Republic! After such sight, we headed over to the Roman Forum. And oh gosh, was that spectacular! We entered a temple, walked up to the panoramic view of the city and saw thousands of ruins stacked one after the other; so much history!! We then visited Altare della Patria, which was a monument built in honor of Victor Emmanuel, the first king of unified Italy. Its supposedly a ...
... by there legs, women carrying baby's in slings across there backs or in front of them. Old men sitting in the shade, the men in Morocco congregate in large numbers in the cafés to talk and drink tea and coffee. We are taken to a Italian Restaurant which turned out to be pretty good, it was run by Italians. Four of the girls that are on tour ( including yours truly.) have organised a car to pick us up at the restaurant and take us to ...
... he was at designing contraptions which would hell in the world. The science museum was really cool as we saw old TVs, typewriters, old telescopes, communication methods and so much more. Was very interesting. Looking forward to exploring more of the city to tomorrow and seeing the main cathedral along with the shopping ...
... and place where his order of friars studied, and a huge cathedral made for him when he became a saint just 2 years after he died. Several other saints came from this town & we saw many chapels, paintings and statues. My nephew Sam took St. Martin de Tours as his confirmation name and we were able to find a painting and chapel honoring this saint. We snuck a picture (without a flash of course) to bring home.
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82