No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Motel 8
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 8 Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
... to get wet and frozen and boy did they not like that. They were crying and screaming at each other and just generally got miserable ( not that they would leave) I dragged them back into the car and we headed back to the hotel to warm up a little. We are going to go to the mexican restaurant joined to the hotel for dinner to heat us up from the inside and prey that the snow does ease up over night so the roads dont get closed in the morning so we can head to idaho ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... side of caution and approved the work. At this point Hanna and I walked back to Micky D's for our second round of java. On our walk back I kicked what looked like a piece of junk metal. When we turned it over we discovered the visor clip pictured. DONE! We determined we had fallen on the path of an angel...sometimes God has to knock us on the head (or stub us on the toe) to reassure us. The drive through Utah was absolutely stunning! ...
... riding our bikes in the dark back towards town for a few miles, seeing more deer and a fox with its mouth full of all sorts of dead goodies. Once we reached mobile reception we had the roadside assistance on their way and had to ride back up, in darkness - who knows what animals were watching us from the roadside. Lesson learnt. The second gas tank indicator when reading 3/4 of a tank actually means empty. Just when I said we had mastered Bessy, turns out ...