Motel 6 Grand Island
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Motel 6 Grand Island
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Grand Island
Travel Blogs from Grand Island
... family and friends during this time; I know I've been neglecting most of you for too long. Please hold me accountable.
7. I also wish to explore the Tri-State area around FM. I've come to realize that I've never approached Iowa the same way as I am the rest of the country - and I can't help but wonder what I'm missing. Ideas are welcomed here too.
8. We all know that if I were a Muppet, I'd be Fozzie Bear.
... was on cruise control most of the day as the road was so good. we have been aiming for North Platte, NE for a fuel stop and Flying J, our favorite fuel stop. We love those RV lanes.
We stop for lunch at a rest stop and then head on to Grand Island, NE for our one night stay at the local KOA. As we look West we see the setting sun in the West. Always a great thing to see.
... in a swing, watching the fireflies rise from the grass, and enjoying the cool evening. The air was so fresh---I told Larry it was because all that corn was busy exhaling! As I looked at the surrounding corn fields, I expected Shoeless Joe Jackson to come walking toward us, just like in "Field of Dreams."
This was an unexpectedly pleasant overnight stop. Not sure what we will find tomorrow in the little town of Valentine, ...
- Took 3 and a half hours to get here.
- Parked and took a nice walk around part of the lake.
- Ate some beef jerky
- Watched the cranes hunt
- Saw them get fish and swallow them whole.
- after an hour we had had enough and decided to get back on the road.
... had items within it that would have been sold to it's customers. I bought a box of the game of "jacks"! Remember playing jacks? The last building we went to was a collection of farming equipment. There were tractors and all sorts of farm equipment. Ha, Greg toured it, while I talked to the nice docents that were seated by the front door. They asked me where we were from, and thanked us for dropping by. Greg has pictures of what he saw in the ...