Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites
Travel Blogs from Vaughan
... because I was a consummate Canadian and complained quietly, while others butted in front of me while checking in.
11. I seem to learn more Spanish in 1 week in Guatemala than months of lessons in Toronto( lo siento Sergio!) Although one has to practise constantly when you leave class. In Toronto, not so much Spanish...hhhhhmmmm go figure!
12. Moving around is more fun than a 1 week all-inclusive.
13. Cockroaches ...
... and to fitness classes.
17. Stop panicking.
18. Have a glass of wine. That should help with #17.
Donnie's List of Things Still To Do:
1. Take the two things from the folded laundry I needed and add them to my already packed suitcase.
2. Zipper suitcase.
3. Make sure maps are readily available in backpack for constant and loving perusal at airport.
... put us at around 3PM. I decided that we should eat, bathe, and call it a night. Thus, we took a few recommendations from the conceirge, and walked the neighborhood. We ended up at a Toronto staple: Jack Astor's, a pub in the Entertainment District. We had what Mom calls "bar food" before calling it a ...
Rimy and are packing and finishing off work meetings before heading off to the airport.... Looking forward to spending some time wine tasting and cooking class... We land in Rome and the then will take a train to Sesto Florence. Talk to you soon.
... been in the grip of airplanes, information booths, ticket counters, moving stairways, public address systems, surging harried people pushing buggies and luggage carts, different languages bouncing off your eardrums...you have to breath, late departure, de-icing and not enough sleep, you just have to breathe. Tony did a fine job, the stewardess was mortified.
We have arrived, a light rain, warm, and everything is green. It is March 2nd. Until later,