Mission Bay RV Resort
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Mission Bay RV Resort San Diego
Travel Blogs from San Diego
Today we did San Diego Seaworld. This
was a much smaller park and less rides, more shows so it was more
laid back. We got there at opening time of 10am knowing we would be
doing a lot of shows and not so many rides as it's not that kind of
park. We were side tracked straight away by the little nibbling fish
that eat away at …
After lovely hot showers in very nice
clean restrooms, we (and by we I mean Ben) sorted out the sewerage,
we paid our bill and drove the 50 minutes to Legoland. This park is
aimed at 2-12 year olds so the rides were more tame but it was a
blast. The miniatures everywhere all made of Lego were amazing and it
was a quieter …
Monday, February 16. We had a short 40 mile drive ahead of us today so took our time breaking camp. After our usual preparations, a little more time was spent vacuuming, dusting, and flushing out the black tank. This requires hooking up a garden hose to the hose bib and connecting it to the inline plumbing that goes directly into the black tank. By …
... We probably swam for about 2-3 hours, my little aquamen. We headed back down and hung out. I went back in forth in the room resting while the others played and messed around. Dinner was made! Ribs and a beet salad. It was so good! And if course, a delicious glass of wine. Laundry was done and we eventually headed to bed. We have to leave by nine tomorrow to see Jackie (Matt's cousin) and Avah her daughter on our way to my aunt Denny's house. So therefore I am saying ...
... a picnic with us so lay in he sun for a while eating sandwiches, which was just lush.
San Diego, has to be one of the nicest places I have ever been to. It is so chilled everywhere the weather is incredible and everyone is so nice! Could see myself living here any day!
Last night was the meteor shower, so after having hot dogs for dinner in the hostel, we headed down to ...
Other places to stay in San Diego
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was a holiday inn....
- Holiday Inn - never again!
- Good experience in September
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Not my choice
- Wonderful Staff, Excellent Hotel
- Not worth the PRice
Horton Plaza, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $218
- Beautifully restored hotel.
- Truly 5 Star experience
- One of the Nicest Hotels We have Stayed at!
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Very poor customer communication
- Great location and service
- Poor Customer Service!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Shuttles are great
- Not What Expected
- Disgusted with treatment of military personal
411 Hotel Circle South, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Very small room
- Ok at best
- Best Western 7 Seas is an excellent choice
La Jolla, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Decent stay, but could use a little updating
- Wasn't that bad
- Investment needed
Midway District, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- Paradise Found at the West Tower
- $14.00 parking fee for overnight guests???
- Bad attutude Manager named Dave
Mission Beach/Pacific Beach, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Absolutely not worth the money
- Good Hotel
- Overpriced - don't recommend
Carmel Valley, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Great Hotel!
- Great hotel- near I-5
- Great Hotel
University City, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $175
- Great Hotel!
- Our New San Diego Area Hotel
- I expected more.
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great Family Vacation!
- Bad room assignments
- Great Rom and Friendly Staff
Barrio Logan, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $181
701 A. Street, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Spacious room, lacking service
- Pricey but OK
- Great stay at the Sheraton Suites San Diego!
Central San Diego, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $198
- Beautiful Hotel, Beautifully Managed
- An Enjoyable Stay
- You can't go wrong.
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- !Never Stay There Again!
- Stay maybe...eat...no way...
- Not worth it
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- A big thumbs-up on this hotel--I would definitely stay again.
- Pretty good
- Not glamorous
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Beautiful hotel, Very Helpful staff.
- You will not believe this
- Loved this Doubletree!
3737 Sports Arena Boulevard, San Diego | 3 star hotel$174 average
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $148
ดินแดง, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $147
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Loved the Town and Country
- Definitely stay again
- Good Value for the $$$
Marina, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $199
- A wonderful place to stay
- Wonderful and Relaxing Getaway
- Great value
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great deal at the Del Mar Hilton
- Very nice!
- We will return !
Rancho Bernardo, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Not a 4 or 5 star at all!!
- Nice place for the price
- Distinctly average
East Village, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $187
- Don't stay at the lower level or bring an ear plug
- Two thumbs up!
- Great Room, Great Rate