Miss Olivia's Bed & Breakfast
Travelers also recommend:
Travel Blogs from Gainesville
Our family took us to the Sherman Museum. The place told us a lot about the history of Sherman and the Red River Area. Formerly known as the Red River Historical Museum, it had many cultural, historical, and educational exhibits to view.
Totals: Day 12
Museum fee: $5 (2 tickets)= $10
Lunch Sandra Dee's: $23
... of next week. She said I will start on Monday and she'll pay me $200 for the 5 days. This gives me time to relax with my cousins until we have to get back on the road on the 15th.
Travel Info: Albuquerque, NM to Sherman, TX
- Gas stop (Arco)- Tucumcari, NM: $47.33; 176.31 miles; 1 hr 41 ...
The last 2 months have almost flown by. We still seem to have so much to do to get ready, its hard to believe we start our travels in 36 hours.
Thursday/Friday were tough days saying good bye to everyone at work but the excitement is also building as we approach Monday (launch day).
This last weekend is non-stop sorting, packing and prepping. We've done a trial run of loading the bikes into the trailer and other than a slight mishap with ...
- On the Morning of September 23 Bailey and I went to the Gas Station filled up our tank, bought ice, seeds, snacks, water, meat and bread.
- We traveled 253 miles to Gainesville, Texas, Filled up
- Gainesville, Texas traveled 137 miles to Oklahoma City, Ok, filled up
- We ate the assorted lunch meats and snacks for lunch and dinner for the ...
... evening, then never saw him again. They are found only through the states of Texas-Louisiana and northern Mexico. Through the week there were several bird species visited, but the bunting never returned--how fortunate we were to see him this one time!!
We decided to investigate our new surroundings and took a little hike down to the lake. It was only a couple of miles and I was already getting pooped. An older lady drove by ...