Inn at Treasure Valley
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Inn at Treasure Valley Davis
Travel Blogs from Davis
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
... Taco Bell which costed 21.15. Then we went to Oklahoma City, Ok. Then we filled up on gas which costed 38.30. Then we went and stayed the night at my aunts and we are going to stay there for a day with the family. Then after we filled up and arrived at my aunts house we went to sleep.
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... and a Social Worker. If a patient comes into the ER with suicidal thoughts or has self-harmed and not needing medical treatment, the ER nurses call to arrange for them to attend the Adolescent clinic. They are triaged by the Nurse and then seen by the Doctors who decide if they need inpatient admission or if they can be treated in the community. If they need admission, they then stay on the Adolescent ward upstairs ...
We will post trip information here as soon as it starts. For 2010, we will continue planning the project and look for Sponsors that are willing to invest and support the Project. All indications in that regard ...