Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport
Travel Blogs from Oklahoma City
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
Today we woke up and decided to go to Denny's for breakfast. I got a All- American slam which costs 7.99.Then we were back on the road. We traveled to Shrievport, LA and filled up on gas which costed 32.80. then we went to Dallas, TX and filled up which costed 35.10. Then we ate lunch ...
... anyone who has experienced or endured an act of violence in any shape or form find the strength to continue through life with purpose. They are the Angels that walk amongst us that go unrecognized through their daily lives trying to get past the unforgettable acts!
Good night.....May Peace Come! Amen
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... initially look. There are quite a few types of waders, but none of them is as considerably beautiful as these boots are. They could be basically class and striking. They enhance your grace inside of a shocking fashion. Please concerned about this link: Nike dunk high. When you dress in these footwear, it quickly enhances your mentality and decorum and tends ...