Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Colfax/Newton
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
TripAdvisor Reviews Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Colfax/Newton
Travel Blogs from Colfax
After a long list of fears and worries in my last entry, I am happy to report that only two have come true so far and I have made it through both of them to tell the tale.
4:00AM CT November 13th and I am out of bed. Very little packing left to do and I had already taken a shower the night before as well as bawled my eyes out on my husband's chest, so all that was left to do was to get to the airport.
With one slow ticket agent helping a line of at least 20 ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
- I'm afraid I won't have enough time for all the possible excursions
- What if it's too cold to enjoy bathing in the Ganga river?
- I'm afraid of getting behind in my work at home
- I'm scared of feeling sad and homesick....did I mention this?
- I'm afraid my dog and cat will forget about me
- I'm afraid of feeling like I've never known a thing ...
... and a bag of chai tea to get me in the mood for India; my mother, Liz Goode, providing packing essentials to simplify my life (and create space to bring home treasures!); my father, Tom Goode, sending DVDs and YouTube videos about India to fire up my excitement; and of course my husband, Alex Kvitne who has organized my schedule and my To Do list so nothing is forgotten. He has also given me the gift ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...