Hotel Michle

Address: Nuselska 124, Prague, 140 00, Czech Republic | Hotel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

Location

This hotel, located in the Praha 4 area of Prague, is near Vysehrad National Cultural Monument, Zizkov TV Tower, Letna Park, and The Globe.
Map this hotel

Photos of Hotel Michle

    View all photos
         

      TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Michle Prague

      3.00 of 5 stars Good
       

      Travel Blogs from Prague

      Being a gentleman

      A travel blog entry by stoo on Aug 13, 2012

      ... sleep with a girl that I like. Especially if I want to impress on the first try and not wake up the hostel or pass out in the process. I like to think there is still something of a gentleman somewhere in here too. However 'sleeping' with someone you like can be pretty damn good, even if we did get a loud "SHHHHHUUSSSHHH" because we were giggling too much. God I love dorm rooms. I fall asleep wishing we had more time. ...

      Pesky Weather in Prague

      A travel blog entry by ritawritatravel on May 02, 2012

      7 photos

      ... I definitely recommend this tour if you're ever here as it packs quite a lot in, and orients you enough so you can go back to the places you really liked. They also offer a Castle Tour. Word has it that if you do both these tours, you've seen 90% of what you need to see in Prague, and I think I'd have to agree. The remaining 10% are other noted stops that you just have to venture out and find, like Prague's Eiffel Tower which ...