Mi Casa Vacation Rental
Travel Blogs from Crescent Beach
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
... for any objects ahead or to the left or right of us. That was it. Hmmm. Seemed easy enough. By 2am I found myself hanging over the port side vomiting. Sea sickness. Just a minor case but awful just the same. Anthony prepared a comfy possy in the fresh air - where I spent laying down, incapacitated for the remainder of that journey. This was my welcome and intro to ...
Today is our last full day of our beach vacation. David had an early run on the beach and the kids slept in a bit. After breakfast, we got dressed and took a few family pictures down by the sand and waves. Caroline wanted to go to the "water park" - which is really the splash park by the St. Augustine Pier. It's just ...
In the morning, Dave, Mary, David and the kids drove down to Matanzas inlet to collect shells and see ocean wildlife. They had a great time and even saw a man catch a shark while fishing.
Lunch was leftovers at the condo.
After lunch the kids played ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations