Metro Motor Inn Central
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Sydney
... have had to sell our home to pay for the excess on an airline.
People ask us what was our favourite part, or favourite thing. We cannot answer that. Simply the whole package was our favourite thing. Each place we visited had its own unique personality to bank into our memory. They are all there to recall.
The most special thing about the trip was being able to spend it with Margaret. I spent my ...
... for a day bushwalking totally under prepared in the range and got lost, he was the longest lost person in the range that has survived 13 days he spent out there with no water or food - unsure sly Brad informs us he was English... During our walk the terrain varies from steps, to boulders to sheer cliff face drop on one side. But every stop was a phot opportunity not to be missed. We hiked through and down too Wentworth Falls, down 300 seeps at a 60 degree angle, ...
... and went through to Circular Quay, just to take another look at the harbour! We sat down for a drink at Cruise Bar and made a reservation for dinner at 5pm before our opera at 7pm. We went back to the apartment, showered and dressed for the opera! We had a great seafood platter at Cruise Bar whilst the sun set over the Opera House, which was absolutely stunning. We walked over to the Opera House at 6:30pm, got a drink at the bar before making our way in to the theatre. It was ...
... the bridge walk until it arrived back at the doorway in about 2 climbing hours time. The initial walk was under the roadway to get us out to the main archway of the bridge. Some sections were quite narrow and had low head height but it wasn't challenging and was probably about three or four floors above ground level. Dan's commentary was very funny throughout - our first stop was to hear about the stones cladding the concrete pillars and how each had been ...
- All the Dukies studying in Sydney – It was so nice getting to spend time with all of you – thank you for making us feel so welcome.
- Our Families – While we’re definitely bumming that this trip is coming to a close, we couldn’t be more excited to finally get to see you again!
- Dion – Thanks for treating us to a truly unforgettable Malaysian lunch
Other places to stay in Sydney
City Center, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- 5-Star all the way
- Nice Hotel
- A wonderful weekend at the Swissotel
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Cool place, great people
- Fantastic location, Great value
- Very comfortable and convenient stay
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- A good hotel
- Not good enough!
- Perfect Hotel for Sydney
City Center, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $213
- FANTASTIC HOTEL
- Service was very poor
- Up to Expectations
City Center, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Wonderful 5 Star experience
- In my top five hotels
- Best in Sydney, with a view!
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $103
- Excellent base
- Perfect Location
- Excellent Location
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Darlinghurst, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Very nice hotel. hard to understand all the critics of this hotel
- Mixed Emotions
- Simply okay nothing major
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Best of Sydney
- Very disappointing
- Very good
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- This place is going downhill, rapidly
- We Love the Radisson Plaza Sydney!
- 'Top Find in a city full of hotels!'
Surry Hills, Sydney | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Nicely Renovated but Poor Service
- McDonald's of Hotels
- Convenient Location
City Center, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- One of the top hotels in Sydney
- The elevator problem
- Loved the Harbour Marriott
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Good, but not great
- Not what you expect from Four Seasons
- Honeymoon Disappointment
Pyrmont, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $190
- Star City was perfect!
- Nice...as long as you do not have a disability!
- The best place to satay!!
City Center, Sydney | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Excellent location
- Pretty Good
- Great Stay!
Sydney City Center, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $242
- One of the finest..
- Amazing Views
- Loved the Shangri-la
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Should be a good conteder for "The worst hotel in Sydney"
- Noisy, small and 2 star
- Nothing good to say except for the location
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great service and with a smile!
- Great Sydney City Hotel
- Hotel Great
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Elegance and service
- Go to the Grace
- Excellent service!
Pyrmont, Sydney | 3 star hotelfrom $181
- Nice ambience and rooms, but service is not exactly good
- Two thumbs DOWN!
- Brilliant hotel and lovely staff
City Center, Sydney | 3 star hotelfrom $150
- Nice - not 5-star
- A huge letdown
- Sydney's best kept secret hotel!
Woolloomooloo/Kings Cross, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- Great Holiday Inn
- Value for money hotel
- A sydney favorite
Darlinghurst, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Nothing special
- Lousy Overall, unfriendly & unhelpful staff
- Great hotel
161 Elizabeth Street, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Fantastic hotel!
- Sheer luxury
- Totally Stumbled Upon This One
City Center, Sydney | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Great location, helpful staff
- Burglarized at Sheraton