How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Mercure Beziers Béziers
Travel Blogs from Béziers
Looking out the window again this morning only to see another delightful day ahead. I have been kidding Sue that we were staying at Alpe d'Huez purely for altitude training reasons.....she believed me too!
A pity we have to leave today and head west towards the Pyrenees. I would have liked to stay another day and do another ride with …
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
... br> Unfortunately, the net was not up when we go there. It was a cooler day, do
only the boys went in the water (and only wading). We spent most of the time
playing paddle ball on the beach. We were able to get all of the work done in
time to be able to play a few games of cards before getting to ...
... we were able to go quite far out and the boys were able to jump off the boat and slide into the water. The water was cold, but it was quite refreshing. We then headed home for supper, wine and a quiet night at home.
Tomorrow is our last day in France. We have had such a good time and we wish we had more time here, even though we are looking forward to going to Italy on ...