TripAdvisor Reviews Meechai Mansion Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... post India for a few days here, but (as I guess i knew it would be) it seems like too much of a party city for that. The people in my hostel are quite nice and friendly, but also seem to be on the younger and drunker side. Also, I met way more Americans sitting on the porch of the hostel than I did almost the entire time I was in India! Once ...
... Jokes and life experience were shared and soon we slept through the night. Woke up early morning as the train rattled through Hua Hin Station. We were about 200 km away from our destination, Hua Lamphong Station, Bangkok. However this train ride took much later than usual. Normally the train would arrive in Bangkok around 10 am but this train however arrived at 12 noon. This was due ...
... Thai station to the airport which was amazing. Really quick and comfortable. This left me with time to kill in the airport before taking my short flight to Hanoi, Vietnam. Overall my first impression of Bangkok was not the greatest and instantly had my questioning my intentions of this whole trip. But I have come to learn that this is a norm of everyone's first stop. They also say Bangkok is better the 2nd time so this is what I am holding out for on my ...
... wasn't me because she had long hair, and stone-cold glaring at me for about 2 and half minutes in complete silence, they accepted the photos as true and reluctantly let us go.
It goes without saying, then, that we ran out (well, speed walked) as fast as we could, hopped on the first bus we saw, and sped away without looking back.
My friend informed me later that the cops were kind of shady and had kept non-subtley asking for bribes or what it was ...
After a surprisingly comfortable flight, there were three seats available next to each other so I could actually lay down and sleep the whole flight, I arrive in Bangkok. As soon as I all out of the airport I can smell I am in Thailand again; it is a particular smell I cannot really explain, but it feels good to be back again. I take the bus ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85