Photos of Meechai Mansion
TripAdvisor Reviews Meechai Mansion Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... a pound you can get just about anywhere in town.
Foodwise things have been great, low prices mean we've been having starters and drinks and main meals for around £5 which compared to the £90 bar bill in the Larrik before we left is a bargain!
I've already been adopting a comedy thai accent when talking to anyone much to Bex's amusement.
We couldn't get an overnight train to Chang ...
... thai clothes and took pictures with them. We had walked so much all day it was time to head back. The BTS was very busy due to rush hour but the air con helped so much. We arrived back to the hostel at around 6pm. I was hot and sticky so showered, rested for a bit then headed out across the road with a couple of the guys for a curry. It was so tasty. I ordered green curry with rice and they shaped the rice ...
... when I arrive, so when I finally get through customs and figure out the free visa on arrival for Canadians thing, I find her and she's got my bags on a cart and were prepped to find a cab and make our way to Rambutrie village. I think most people are familiar with Koh San road (if not, I'll explain more later..). Well, Rambutrie is sort of a tamer version of Koh San. There are bars and restaurants lining the street as well as guest houses, vendor stalls and street food ...
... way yet less hastle of figuring out bus routes!
Jim Thompson House is a great museum to see into the life of an American socialite who lived in Thailand in the 1950s to 1960s. He went for a walk in the woods near a resort in Malaysia and never returned or was found. His family donated his house and ...
With very limited time left in Bangkok we decided to do a quick powershop before catching our flight to Phuket. Headed straight off to Siam Paragon Department Store where we bought some good clothes, shoes and a handbag. Not knowing how long the taxi ride would take to Don Muang airport, we leave at around 11.30 for a 2:40pm flight to Phuket. Made it to the airport in 30 minutes, thinking the Bangkok traffic would be a nightmare, only to find ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85