Medina Serviced Apartments Canberra, James Court
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Microwave in room
- Heated pool
- Swimming pool
- Wireless internet connection in room (surcharge)
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
TripAdvisor Reviews Medina Serviced Apartments Canberra, James Court
Travel Blogs from Canberra
... days (so, if the chicken leaves the egg it is automatically an egg we can eat).
11. Cats give milk to their babies too.
Cats can sheath and un-sheath their claws.
A few more things that Katie learned on Macka’s farm.
1. Chickens peck on the new chickens that arrive at the farm to show them who's boss.
2. Chickens like privacy when they are laying eggs so you need to make separate boxes for them.
... first evening sat on the water’s edge in our camp chairs enjoying a homemade salad, watching the locals jog and cycle past us as the sun began to set. We liked Canberra a lot and knew we would enjoy a few days here.
In the morning after a delicious breakfast at the water’s edge and a free shower at the tourist information office, we drove to Parliament House, Australia’s most important ...
Left Lara at 7:30 am with Den & Maz's packed to the roof. The traffic was light, and Blake drove from Melbourne to Euroa where we stretched our legs; then on to Glenrowan for an early lunch at Maccas. Crossed into NSW at Albury just before midday. Arrived here at Canberra Carotel (ring any bells, Jeff?) at about 4 pm after ...
... Pide Restaurant on another evening. They took us to the Telstra/Black Mountain viewing point and showed us around town, which,was great but we didn’t get a photo of us together for the blog! Sorry Bill and Katie, we’ll catch you again for a photo shoot after Christmas!!
During our Canberra visit we had lovely days relaxing with Charlie ...
... is the property of the Islamic Republic of Iran. We are not sure why there is no building.
*We are horrified to see that the EU also has an ‘Embassy’. We wonder in how many countries of the world, we the poor taxpayer, fund not only our own Embassy but also that of the EU.
* We park up in the underground car park of the new Parliament House which opened for business in May 1988. Today, being a Friday, the Houses ...