No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... to get there. For a family who doesn't really associate with Casinos, and especially Mum, it wasn't exactly pleasant to be walking through smelly, smoke-filled areas all day. After a bit of waiting and a bit of lunch, we heading off to the Zip-line tour, not really knowing what to expect. Then tour was done by four guys: Too Tall, Pickles, Diego and Brad; they made the tour so funny. The actual Zip Line was awesome too, the the first of four runs was downhill and straightened ...
The real part of our
vacation started out Sunday (after our car exchange) by meeting our good
friends, Renee & Al at Dunkin Donuts.
They had just landed and couldn’t check in to Bally’s until later in the
day. So we ended up going to the Harvest
Festival Arts & Crafts Show together
at the Cashman Center, north of
downtown Las Vegas. I hadn’t been to a major craft fair in a long
... to look like the sky, so it felt like we were outside The show was really good, there was a funny man doing amazing tricks on a trampoline and 2 rollerblade skaters swinging one another around in a dish. ( not sure if that makes sense, but the girl was only holding on by her legs while they spun around really fast) And they had fabulous tap dancers and singers. Well I think that's all for now, love you, miss you ...
We both needed the “restroom” and ended up asking a California girl as to where they were. She ended up telling us how she had left her friends because they were being divas. We soon ran into the girl and she was all dressed up acting crazy. She said to Richard to come to her because she wanted to adjust his shirt. Richard replied that he didn’t want her too, she put on a sour face and preceded to ask him to come to her. Richard ...
... 6 hours at the dolphin centre was $600!! Certainly wasn't willing to spend that so photos and spectating would have to do! Got pretty hot out in the blazing sun for 2 hours and eventually gave in and headed for lunch. After this I headed up the strip, diving in and out of every possible shop on route as the heat was unreal. So much so that the rubber on the soles of your shoes got too hot if you spent too long walking on ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place